Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 10:45:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Any recommended altcoins for this upcoming months?  (Read 655 times)
chakhigh

Activity: 616
Merit: 10

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
May 03, 2021, 11:21:46 AM

I checked many tokens/coins built on the swap concept and can see a huge increase in their price. Tokens like the pancakeswap can go bigger for a number of months. So, it might be good to invest some moola into these tokens when they are still new, like the upcoming mocktail.finance ..This one can be a success too.

BaeSuzy

Activity: 854
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 03, 2021, 11:50:34 AM

Want to recommend you to buy ARPA, most of the telegram pump channel they keep talking about ARPA will go to the moon. The reason why they say that i think because of the interview of the CEO ARPA who mentioned about "VRF" will be very usefull for NFT in the near future.

tvplus006
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1668

To the Moon

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2021, 12:13:52 PM

In such a bull market, which we are currently observing, you can buy almost all altcoins that have a working product and all of them will bring their investors a good profit. TWT and SFP, which Binance is involved in developing, remain undervalued. And we know from the example of BNB how this exchange can promote its coins.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Papsie

Activity: 461
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 03, 2021, 01:46:35 PM

Try to read and research about Mobius, I am seeing some potential to that coin and also mercurial finance. It will have an IEO on May 13, 2021. I saw mercurial finance on coinlist and read some info about it and for me, it is worth it to enter their IEO.

tanjiran

Activity: 770
Merit: 113

View Profile
May 04, 2021, 10:23:48 PM

try to learn more about cudos, the current price is still quite low, while the fundamentals are very strong.  In a few weeks the official staking will be launched, who knows it could be your chance.  but remember, this is for information only, not investment advice.  Apart from that, citizen finance is also worth considering.  Currently the market conditions are very possible for new projects to get market attention, so don't miss this opportunity by looking for projects with strong fundamentals.  You have to do an independent analysis, so you can do risk management properly.

kevindjunaidi

Activity: 826
Merit: 104

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile
May 04, 2021, 11:16:06 PM

BNB is the right choice and I recommend you to invest in BNB at this time, because in June BNB will open NFT Marketplace and of course that will make the price of BNB will increase very high, especially if NFT Marketplace is successful, then the price of BNB will definitely increase higher than the price before NFT Marketplace was opened and that will make you get a big profit from investing in BNB at this time.

fielkun

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 05, 2021, 06:12:40 AM

I already gained from NXPS, XMR, TFUEL and THETA. Gained at least 5-10%.

I currently have 30usd, what do you think is the very promising altcoin this upcoming April and why (any projects of them in the future?)?

I need your insights where should I invest next.

You should settle in for a long term investment. Choose a project with real utility where your money is safe. One very good project I'd like to recommend is XSN - Stakenet's native currency.

Instant TXs and settlements
Near-zero fees
Scalable
Cross-chain
Private
No wrapping
API supported

Backed by an amazing team and community.
capokmerah

Activity: 325
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 05, 2021, 08:28:01 AM

ETH & BNB I think are still very good choices. for now there is still no shortage shown by the two coins. on the other hand, ETH is increasingly convincing with such massive price increases and its success in reducing fees.
A little extra from me, I think Waves also has the potential for the future. waves don't seem to want to be left behind in innovating.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: