Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 03:36:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 💰[ANN]💰 - SMART BLOCKCHAIN BASED CRYPTOCURRENCY POS/MN 💰[ ANN]💰  (Read 236 times)
BGSTcoin (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 24, 2021, 05:10:22 PM
Last edit: March 27, 2021, 09:51:51 AM by BGSTcoin

DIGITAL CRYPTOCURRENCY
A NEW SMART BLOCKCHAIN BASED CRYPTOCURRENCY

This coin is for all Haters & Spamers  Grin

Let's Hate begin  Grin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
PeterP4rker

Activity: 80

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2021, 05:19:32 PM
Last edit: March 29, 2021, 08:45:57 PM by PeterP4rker

Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh
br0ken

Activity: 462
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 24, 2021, 07:00:23 PM

What a boat load of shit .. coin just released and before then, dev was mining the shit out of this. POW phase is already done for 10K blocks and the devs are planning a jolly presale from this .. same fucking muppets as Bigdata, Musta, PCS, and a heap of other Southern American failed shit shows. Be careful of this one!
br0ken

View Profile
March 24, 2021, 08:29:49 PM

Ah  Roll Eyes you blocked me in Discord .. after me figuring out your scam! You forget that you still have these ANNs  ... scammer!
qwertyup23

Activity: 2240
Merit: 787

View Profile
March 25, 2021, 04:14:25 AM

Hi, upon checking the whitepaper of your project, I observed that you blatantly copied and plagiarized most of the information stated from bitcoin's whitepaper. This serious offense constitutes a bannable penalty to your account. In addition, such plagiarism also implies that the project is most likely a scam. Please check the reference below, thanks.

REFERENCE:

Code:
80 days old
Created on 2021-01-03
Expires on 2022-01-02
Updated on 2021-01-06

*NOTE:
To anyone who is contemplating or thinking of investing in this project, I suggest to STAY AWAY from this for the time being. Chances of you losing your money in this project is definitely high.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
br0ken

View Profile
March 25, 2021, 10:04:05 AM

Hi, upon checking the whitepaper of your project, I observed that you blatantly copied and plagiarized most of the information stated from bitcoin's whitepaper. This serious offense constitutes a bannable penalty to your account. In addition, such plagiarism also implies that the project is most likely a scam. Please check the reference below, thanks.

REFERENCE:

Code:
80 days old
Created on 2021-01-03
Expires on 2022-01-02
Updated on 2021-01-06

*NOTE:
To anyone who is contemplating or thinking of investing in this project, I suggest to STAY AWAY from this for the time being. Chances of you losing your money in this project is definitely high.

Agreed! I have experience with these guys dating way back and it is always the same story with them. The amount of shitcoins they've launched is shocking and it all follows the same pattern.

They launch a shitcoin (mostly copy paste with some minor cosmetic changes) etc. premine the shit out of it to sell for presale (hahaha fucking ha), then a week or so afterwards .. gone! Next coin
tippytoes

Activity: 1988
Merit: 275

View Profile
March 25, 2021, 11:14:42 PM

Agreed! I have experience with these guys dating way back and it is always the same story with them. The amount of shitcoins they've launched is shocking and it all follows the same pattern.

They launch a shitcoin (mostly copy paste with some minor cosmetic changes) etc. premine the shit out of it to sell for presale (hahaha fucking ha), then a week or so afterwards .. gone! Next coin

Do you remember some of those dead coins that they launched here? At least some reference for those who are not following them. There are really countless crap masternode projects and most of them were already long abandoned and dead. But they will not exist if no more users will patronize this kind of project. So somehow, these buyers are also at fault here. If you try to chase high ROI projects, you will more than likely be screwed.
br0ken

View Profile
March 26, 2021, 08:25:11 AM

Do you remember some of those dead coins that they launched here? At least some reference for those who are not following them. There are really countless crap masternode projects and most of them were already long abandoned and dead. But they will not exist if no more users will patronize this kind of project. So somehow, these buyers are also at fault here. If you try to chase high ROI projects, you will more than likely be screwed.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5282666
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5282257.0

There are tons. Will add some more links here later
BGSTcoin (OP)

Activity: 4

View Profile
March 26, 2021, 02:46:11 PM

this is not our whitepaper you are fucking hater and scammer 

REFERENCE:

Code:
80 days old
Created on 2021-01-03
Expires on 2022-01-02
Updated on 2021-01-06

https://i.postimg.cc/nLFWvcSq/Screen-Shot-2021-03-25-at-12-13-08-PM.png

*NOTE:

PeterP4rker

Activity: 80

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2021, 03:05:27 PM

This is a very professional way to answer  Cheesy
br0ken

View Profile
March 26, 2021, 04:00:41 PM

Hahaha! That level of professionalism already sinks you my friend .. may as well shut this shit show down. It ain't going anywhere, but A for effort
qwertyup23

Activity: 2240
Merit: 787

View Profile
March 26, 2021, 05:23:35 PM

What a lame excuse and attempt to evade the allegation. I actually commend you for even replying to me despite the overwhelming evidence presented against your project. Well, everyone knows that your project is doomed from the very beginning anyway.

Typical scammer reply, attacking the person without even addressing the issue. Clearly, this project has been created in order to lure newbies to their trap and exit after they gather some investments.

To reiterate, to all people who are considering on investing on this project, I highly advise everyone to stay away and to ignore him at all cost.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x