Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 01:24:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: project announcement  (Read 195 times)
Tsmgcoin (OP)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2021, 08:52:13 PM

TSMGCOIN WORK
is an infrastructure that offers a set of standards and solutions for physical and digital consumer goods to promote transparency, circularity, and new forms of responsible production and consumption. TSMGCOIN is the next creative project of ERC-20 and a network dedicated to taking blockchain beyond DeFi.
TSMGCOİN WORK token (TSMG) is an TRC-20 asset that empowers community governance of the Project. Holders of tokens will be able to debate, propose, and vote on all changes to the Support of this standard guarantees the compatibility of the token with third-party services (wallets, exchanges, listings, etc.), and provides easy integration.

Total Amount to Be Offered for Sale: It will be limited to 80.000.00 units and will not be printed in any way.
Wallet
TSMGCOİN will introduce standards and tools that will enable a new economy based on Cultural Currencies, Digital Certificates and Universal Public Profiles.

Safe & Secure
They allow for universal login's that make remembering username and password a thing of the past, while giving you full control of all your virtual assets.

Buy & Sell
Digital tokens can act as the connective medium for lifestyle communities, which makes them valuable, participative, and inclusive.

Flexibility
TSMG feeless layer protocol that allows for economical and technical scalability with near zero fees and faster settlements.

www.tsmgcoin.com
https://t.me/tsmgcoin_channel
https://twitter.com/TsmgCoin?s=09
https://github.com/tsmgcoin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Miiike
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1059

Wait... What?

View Profile
March 24, 2021, 10:55:31 PM

So uhh... what milestone or achievement you exactly had acquired from the past six or so months? I noticed that you've been around since June 2020 (which on that very post, stated you've been around since 2018, so I am even more confused) and gone for quite a while, and then suddenly resurfacing to sell your tokens
necromastery

Activity: 1414
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2021, 11:03:55 PM

Seeing that it has been around, it should be better and more fully informed than before. If it's been that long, why aren't there any whitepapers available to read? Well,, I don't see much change, there's no roadmap and the total supply remains the same. I feel that the token sale that he does will not be observed by anyone, investors usually don't waste their money on projects that have no clarity.
Tsmgcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2021, 01:04:54 AM

Hello, we have been struggling to implement our project since 2018, and we still have created the tokens of our project on 23.03.2021 (yes, of course, we have deficiencies, we are struggling to correct the deficiencies and we are actively working) You will see our Roadmap on our website as soon as possible. We Are Aware And We Are Striving To Eliminate The Deficiencies.

As we mentioned at the beginning, we said that we will not make any pre-sales on our website mevucut www.tsmgcoin.com
ICO sales (We Refuse to Pre-sell) We Believe that our Project will be a SUCCESS WE AIM TO MAKE OUR SALES WITH DIRECT EXCHANGE THEME

ALSO YOU CAN SEE HOW MANY OUR WALLET ACCOUNTS ARE DISTRIBUTED I SHARE THE LINK YOU CAN CHECK

https://tronscan.org/#/token20/TXvXPKRcETtraf94wiweokxj4p4Tt6kKdH

By the way, I would like to say that we can make companionship with friends who understand this sector in our project.

Our e-mail address: tsmgcoin@tsmgcoin.com

THANKYOU
Miiike
Legendary

Wait... What?

View Profile
March 25, 2021, 06:26:18 PM

Hello, we have been struggling to implement our project since 2018 --and then it got snipped--

Wait... If you've been around for like three years and still couldn't figure out a way to eliminate your "struggles", or even bearing any fruit from these years struggling with those problems, isn't that  allowed to be considered as incompetence? How should that encourage people to invest?
necromastery

Activity: 1414
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2021, 10:55:36 PM

Hello, we have been struggling to implement our project since 2018, and we still have created the tokens of our project on 23.03.2021 (yes, of course, we have deficiencies, we are struggling to correct the deficiencies and we are actively working) You will see our Roadmap on our website as soon as possible. We Are Aware And We Are Striving To Eliminate The Deficiencies.

why the roadmap still "as soon as possible" ? and i can't find a whitepaper from this project too
does this mean the whitepaper still in "as soon as possible" too, just like the roadmap ?
thank you
Since the project can be said back from the dead, they do need to make a new roadmap to match the current year, what I'm afraid is they have planned it but the roadmap presented later is as simple as thought out in a few hours and muchly can be implmented in a few days. Let's give him a chance to show it, hope it doesn't disappoint which made this project neglected in the previous year.
Tsmgcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2021, 12:19:11 AM

Hello there! We receive offers to be listed on the most reliable and volume exchanges, I would like to state that we will be on the exchanges in the next 3 months + I would like to state that our tsmg token business roadmap (white page) will be shared in about 24 hours
.We are at the beginning of a difficult project and we continue on our way without cheating from anyone, so we work as a team for 19 hours a day.When we started this project (tsmg), we did not ask for any financial support from anyone, so some friends are making ridiculous comments, we will achieve success thanks to you, we will win together .💙🛫🚀🚀

There is a saying that the fruit tree will be stoned. I respect friends who make bad comments.
www.tsmgcoin.com

https://github.com/tsmgcoin

TSMGCOİN_CHANEL
https://t.me/tsmgcoin_channel

TSMGCOIN_chanel
https://t.me/tsmgcoin_chanel

https://twitter.com/TsmgCoin?s=09
Miiike
Legendary

Wait... What?

View Profile
March 26, 2021, 09:15:20 AM

Hello there! We receive offers to be listed on the most reliable and volume exchanges, I would like to state that we will be on the exchanges in the next 3 months + I would like to state that our tsmg token business roadmap (white page) will be shared in about 24 hours
.We are at the beginning of a difficult project and we continue on our way without cheating from anyone, so we work as a team for 19 hours a day.When we started this project (tsmg), we did not ask for any financial support from anyone, so some friends are making ridiculous comments, we will achieve success thanks to you, we will win together .💙🛫🚀🚀

There is a saying that the fruit tree will be stoned. I respect friends who make bad comments.

Most reliable and volume exchanges... like binance? Or were you talking about something... less (much more less) like whitebit? Tokenjar? Is there any proof to support this claim, that you got a request? The screenshot of the invitation email, perhaps?

When we started this project (tsmg), we did not ask for any financial support from anyone, so some friends are making ridiculous comments,

Total Amount to Be Offered for Sale: It will be limited to 80.000.00 units and will not be printed in any way.

You... did not ask for any financial support, ever? So what's that token sale about? It's not the same as asking for financial support? And about that very same token sale... please explain how exactly your tokenomy works.

As you state on the opening post of this thread, ICO sale will be 80mil token (I am sure all of us understand that it was a typo and missing one "0"). And then your token distribution and total supply is as attached below.

So, you sell 80mil token but you'll only give 32mil (40% of total supply) for distribution? So people who buy your token will only get 40% of what they buy? How is this not a scam and how exactly do you plan this to work?

Tsmgcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2021, 02:53:46 PM

HELLO SIR --

1.) The Deks exchange made an open offer and we took this into consideration.

2.) 80 million units (tsmgcoinwork) were produced) so we said at the beginning of our project that we will not sell the ICO in advance (we are against opportunism, we made such a decision as a team, anyone who trusts us will be able to buy the project from the exchanges)

3.) There will be incremental sales / 40 will only be sold and the period we will sell for a period of 2 years may vary.

4.) No cheating in any way (you said it would be scammed, prove me why)

5.) WE SAY THAT WE WILL SEE BINANCE CHANGE WHEN THE TIME COMES AND THAT OUR PROJECT WILL ENTER THE BUILDING AND ALL OTHER EXCHANGES. THESE ARE NOT THE JOBS THAT WILL BE IMMEDIATELY. I HEREBY RESPECTFULLY.
Miiike
Legendary

Wait... What?

View Profile
March 27, 2021, 09:11:45 AM

HELLO SIR --

1.) The Deks exchange made an open offer and we took this into consideration.

2.) 80 million units (tsmgcoinwork) were produced) so we said at the beginning of our project that we will not sell the ICO in advance (we are against opportunism, we made such a decision as a team, anyone who trusts us will be able to buy the project from the exchanges)

3.) There will be incremental sales / 40 will only be sold and the period we will sell for a period of 2 years may vary.

4.) No cheating in any way (you said it would be scammed, prove me why)

5.) WE SAY THAT WE WILL SEE BINANCE CHANGE WHEN THE TIME COMES AND THAT OUR PROJECT WILL ENTER THE BUILDING AND ALL OTHER EXCHANGES. THESE ARE NOT THE JOBS THAT WILL BE IMMEDIATELY. I HEREBY RESPECTFULLY.

I'll reply in numbers corresponding your points.

1. And this DEX exchange is the one you refer as "most reliable and high volume"?

2. I don't care the sale term you use, presale, private sale, ICO. What I want is for you to clarify this: you said on the opening post that you're selling 80,000,000 unit, whereas the total supply is also 80,000,000, from which 30% is for team, 20% is for advisors, etc. You're selling 80mil but will only distribute 32mil?

3. So now the ICO will span for 2 years?!

4. Prove on concern raised on point number 2.

5. I don't see what should I reply for this point as I was asking (from your self-claim of "most reliable and volume exchanges") if you're talking about binancr, and then you jump into full caps mode
Tsmgcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2021, 01:23:41 AM

Hello, the white page is attached, we have completed our road map in the best way and we share it with you.

http://tsmgcoin.com/white-paper.pdf

Another good news is

And CMC listed us
THANK YOU TO CMC FAMILY HERE.

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/tsmgcoinwork/

WE BELIEVE THAT WE WILL ACHIEVE EVERYTHING TOGETHER, WISHING TO SEE IN THE EXCHANGES AS SOON, WE TRUST YOU.
mandor

Activity: 1638
Merit: 260

Trphy.io

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2021, 11:55:24 PM

Hello, the white page is attached, we have completed our road map in the best way and we share it with you.

http://tsmgcoin.com/white-paper.pdf

Another good news is

And CMC listed us
THANK YOU TO CMC FAMILY HERE.

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/tsmgcoinwork/

WE BELIEVE THAT WE WILL ACHIEVE EVERYTHING TOGETHER, WISHING TO SEE IN THE EXCHANGES AS SOON, WE TRUST YOU.
How was the the token sale? I don't see any date of starting nor the end of it, did you skip that step? Usually project listed on CMC is after their token sale ended and they consider it a success. Currently your token holder is just 12 address with so little amount of token https://tronscan.org/#/token20/TXvXPKRcETtraf94wiweokxj4p4Tt6kKdH and you already want it to be listed on an exchange, really?

░▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓███▓░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
 ▓███▓                     
  ████░                     
  ▒████                     
   ░███▓                   
     ▓██▓                   
       ███░                 
         ▓█▓░               
           ▓█▒  ██         
           ▓█   ██▒         
        ░███░ ▒  ▓██▓       
        ▓█▒▓█▓█▓▓█▒▓█       
|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
|
Tsmgcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2021, 12:05:11 AM

Hello, our dear follower, please advise you to read the messages from the beginning.

We said we won't pre-sell but there will be private sales, so you should follow us better 😊

Everyone who succeeds is jealous of everyone, I think you have a bit of jealousy, please read the messages from the beginning, there will be no pre-sales, we will take big steps, so you should follow it. Big TSMG PROJECT, good afternoon.
mandor

Activity: 1638
Merit: 260

Trphy.io

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2021, 06:34:28 PM

Hello, our dear follower, please advise you to read the messages from the beginning.

We said we won't pre-sell but there will be private sales, so you should follow us better 😊

Everyone who succeeds is jealous of everyone, I think you have a bit of jealousy, please read the messages from the beginning, there will be no pre-sales, we will take big steps, so you should follow it. Big TSMG PROJECT, good afternoon.
I am not wrong if I use token sales rather than private sales, because on your website it's written in large letter. Also no further explanation regarding the big headline. This is why a project should always update the information written in this thread so that it is the same as what is seen on the website, to avoid misinformation.

░▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓███▓░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
 ▓███▓                     
  ████░                     
  ▒████                     
   ░███▓                   
     ▓██▓                   
       ███░                 
         ▓█▓░               
           ▓█▒  ██         
           ▓█   ██▒         
        ░███░ ▒  ▓██▓       
        ▓█▒▓█▓█▓▓█▒▓█       
|
|

██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
|
Tsmgcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2021, 09:13:40 PM

We take the advice into consideration, thank you
Miiike
Legendary

Wait... What?

View Profile
April 02, 2021, 03:17:50 AM

We take the advice into consideration, thank you

I will advise you to consider replying to my previous post add it requires a lot of clarification and you seemed deliberately evading it
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: