Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 11:08:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin going down $50k soon, what's next?  (Read 226 times)
rhodelmabanal

Activity: 1044
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 26, 2021, 04:18:08 AM

For now bitcoin price is not stable, so no one can give a perfect prediction, so for  this reason every one should know that cryptocurrency market is a game of luck but still on still we should expect another all time high any moment from now.
Well this is not only for this time, bitcoin price is always unstable it is a high on volatility and if you know how to deal with it you can earn profit, patience and controlling your emotion on dip can maybe help you secure your asset dip is a chance to full your bags so we need to be more calm and hold.
I agree on that mate, i been in crypto for almost 5 years and i experience pump and dump situation many times, so i am not affected on those crazy dip anymore, just put basis on the year 2018 till present if we have patience maybe we can become millionaire investing or holding on bitcoin  this present time patience is really important on crypto.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Reatim

Activity: 2828
Merit: 357

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
March 26, 2021, 07:47:26 AM

I'm watching the price now and it looks like bitcoin is going down so fast, what do you think would be the next price action if bitcoin will go down below $50k?

Is it the reason?

Bitcoin falls to two-week lows as $6 billion in options set to expire — What’s next?

You are wrong mate because the way i see it ? bitcoin is now climbing back again and take the 53,000 level

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bitcoin/

Though dropping to 51k shocks me last night yet the recovery comes past now , so there is a long waiting of that 50k below market price.

Some reason says it is about the dumping of 14,000 Bitcoin in cointelegraph and some says that this is a expiration .

But i only care of Bitcoin price staying at least 50k level like now and I'm Good.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Natalim (OP)

Activity: 2912
Merit: 591

BTC to the MOON in 2019

View Profile
March 26, 2021, 01:48:51 PM

I'm watching the price now and it looks like bitcoin is going down so fast, what do you think would be the next price action if bitcoin will go down below $50k?

Is it the reason?

Bitcoin falls to two-week lows as $6 billion in options set to expire — What’s next?

You are wrong mate because the way i see it ? bitcoin is now climbing back again and take the 53,000 level

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bitcoin/

Though dropping to 51k shocks me last night yet the recovery comes past now , so there is a long waiting of that 50k below market price.

Some reason says it is about the dumping of 14,000 Bitcoin in cointelegraph and some says that this is a expiration .

But i only care of Bitcoin price staying at least 50k level like now and I'm Good.

I could be wrong but don't be too confident with the $53k price, it's still close to the level of going down to $50k.

As you can see in https://coinmarketcap.com/, bitcoin is already down 9.64% in the last 7 days, so that's significant and it could lead to my prediction.

Dave1

Activity: 1302
Merit: 522

View Profile
March 26, 2021, 02:08:47 PM

It did rise to $53k, and I would agree that we shouldn't be confident as the price could still go down.

But it seems that we have somewhat deal with the difficult situation of the bitcoin future contracts and now it's time to have a slow recovery as everything has settled down in the last 27 hours, 4% growth, that's huge already.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
pilosopotasyo

Activity: 952
Merit: 27

View Profile
March 26, 2021, 02:32:08 PM

You call it so fast when it's only a single digit, -8.1% in 7 days when in the past Bitcoin drop by 15% and people are not even in panic and consider it as correction, there's speculation that Bitcoin could drop to the $40k level, even if it drops to that level I don't think the market will be in bad shape and can be considered the start of the bear trend.

BACK FROM A LONG VACATION
Noctis Connor

Activity: 1008
Merit: 540

View Profile
March 26, 2021, 06:18:21 PM

The price could be down below $50k this end of the month, but we do not know for sure. We already see the price fluctuate before, so I guess when the downtrend comes, we can use that time to buy more bitcoin instead of letting it away. If you do not use that moment to buy bitcoin, you will miss the chance to sell bitcoin at a high price. Hopefully, the price will not go down below $45k, but if that really happens, so be it.
We do not know what will be the price of bitcoin ever even those already professional on theory that they just go with the flow of the bitcoin , im agree with you that those who wants to invest or buy bitcoin is the time for them and it's really a good to grab the opportunity while the bitcoin is coming but , and for me i already told my friends that they need to believed in bitcoin not because it's real for me but they see it for them selves well the price of bitcoin is really unstable since it was decentralize people are selling or buying bitcoin and that's the time that they making good profit from it.
molsewid

Activity: 2170
Merit: 530

View Profile
March 27, 2021, 03:10:23 PM

The price could be down below $50k this end of the month, but we do not know for sure. We already see the price fluctuate before, so I guess when the downtrend comes, we can use that time to buy more bitcoin instead of letting it away. If you do not use that moment to buy bitcoin, you will miss the chance to sell bitcoin at a high price. Hopefully, the price will not go down below $45k, but if that really happens, so be it.
I am not yet ready to see bitcoin's price lower than $50,000 because to be honest whenever i visit CMC and first thing first i did was finding bitcoin and check how it's price movement gone so far. I used to see it at $52,000-$59,000 but after i saw this thread i made sure i visit CMC again before i made this comment, and it is confirmed that bitcoin was now as low as $52,000. But on the other side if price correction may take place soon it is better to grab the opportunity to buy bitcoin.
Oceat

Activity: 2506
Merit: 368

View Profile
March 27, 2021, 04:29:42 PM

It did rise to $53k, and I would agree that we shouldn't be confident as the price could still go down.

But it seems that we have somewhat deal with the difficult situation of the bitcoin future contracts and now it's time to have a slow recovery as everything has settled down in the last 27 hours, 4% growth, that's huge already.
It's surprising that the price did really dropped to $50k after it touches to $61k on the previous week. Well, I think this happened before when Bitcoin touched $50k+ then a massive correction hit till it drops back to $40k something. This might be a sign that another ATH will be break soon after this.

I wonder if there would be a new player that would participate the bandwagon of large institutional investors to make a new price for Bitcoin. This just show that it's a normal circumstances that Bitcoin is in a high volatility since a lot of traders are taking advantage of this volatility and is making some profit.

Furious 7

Activity: 2856
Merit: 643

https://duelbits.com/

View Profile
March 27, 2021, 05:23:04 PM

I saw yesterday's low was $51k and now it's back growing at $56k so I think bitcoin will still keep their stability to keep the new ATH coming back, here we don't panic too much because we know your correction is always on and this is always raises a question mark whether it can drop below $ 50k but clearly this is all just speculation where people are afraid that ATH will end here but in reality it is different and it is different it will be stronger above $60k grow a few percent in the days ahead. .

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
cryptomaniac_xxx

Activity: 1498
Merit: 566

View Profile
March 28, 2021, 09:57:54 AM

I saw yesterday's low was $51k and now it's back growing at $56k so I think bitcoin will still keep their stability to keep the new ATH coming back, here we don't panic too much because we know your correction is always on and this is always raises a question mark whether it can drop below $ 50k but clearly this is all just speculation where people are afraid that ATH will end here but in reality it is different and it is different it will be stronger above $60k grow a few percent in the days ahead. .
I think we won't see bitcoin price drop to mid $40's to even $50k, with the way retail and institutions are buying. It is so resilient that the price goes to $56k again after a nervous $51k-$52k just days back. So there's no way that we should panic here, bears are giving their best to pull the price down, but I think bulls are still in control, so I won't be surprised if $60k will be surpassed.

airbet 
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

▄████▄▄▄██████▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████▀▀▀▀████
██████████████
▀███▀███████▄██
██████████▄███
██████████████
███████████████
███████████████
██████████████
█████▐████████
██████▀███████▀
▄███████████████▄
████████████████
█░██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
███████░█░███████
████████████████
█████████████████
██████████████░█
████████████████
▀███████████████▀
██▄▄▄
████████▄▄
██████▀▀████▄
██████▄░░████▄
██████████████
████████░░▀███▌
░████████▄▄████
██████████████▌
███░░░█████████
█████████░░░██▀
░░░███████████▀
██████░░░██▀
░░▀▀███▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
 PLAY NOW 
arwin100

Activity: 2730
Merit: 806

Jack of all trades 💯

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2021, 10:23:11 AM

I think we won't see bitcoin price drop to mid $40's to even $50k, with the way retail and institutions are buying. It is so resilient that the price goes to $56k again after a nervous $51k-$52k just days back. So there's no way that we should panic here, bears are giving their best to pull the price down, but I think bulls are still in control, so I won't be surprised if $60k will be surpassed.
$50k down to $40k dollars is possible since that is the closest price if huge correction will happen but lower from that is seems impossible for now as huge adoption now are having a strong support and we can expect that we will have a strong run since as you said they will always support back once bitcoin dump and accumulate at correction price.

Dave1

Activity: 1302
Merit: 522

View Profile
March 28, 2021, 11:48:46 AM

It's surprising that the price did really dropped to $50k after it touches to $61k on the previous week. Well, I think this happened before when Bitcoin touched $50k+ then a massive correction hit till it drops back to $40k something. This might be a sign that another ATH will be break soon after this.

It's because institutions keep on buying bitcoin at any price, that's why the price did have a good support around $50k. Yes, this could be another sign that a imminent all time high might be hit soon, we just need to be patience.

I wonder if there would be a new player that would participate the bandwagon of large institutional investors to make a new price for Bitcoin. This just show that it's a normal circumstances that Bitcoin is in a high volatility since a lot of traders are taking advantage of this volatility and is making some profit.

I believed that there is, secretly buying bitcoin without going to public. I think it is a good strategy in the beginning, just like what Elon Musk did, until he was somewhat force to reveal because they have to file official documents to SEC.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
WatchMaker

Activity: 518
Merit: 104

PUFFY FINANCE

View Profile
March 28, 2021, 12:06:26 PM

Nothing will happen if bitcoin price falls below $50,000 because the bitcoin price will recover very soon since the American government will start giving out the Stimulus checks of $1.9 trillion dollars in the next month of April 2021. I think what you have seen was the normal market behavior, the market is used to go up and down and that's normal because there is nothing wrong with it. You need to remember the bitcoin price will always recover!

Swap & Trade Tokens, Enjoy Great Yield & APYs
▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬  PUFFY FINANCE  ▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬
▬▬▬JOIN PRIVATE SALE▬▬▬ >>Early Opportunity<<▬▬▬
RealMalatesta
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1124

View Profile
March 28, 2021, 02:58:32 PM

Nothing will happen if bitcoin price falls below $50,000 because the bitcoin price will recover very soon since the American government will start giving out the Stimulus checks of $1.9 trillion dollars in the next month of April 2021. I think what you have seen was the normal market behavior, the market is used to go up and down and that's normal because there is nothing wrong with it. You need to remember the bitcoin price will always recover!
Great username mate. I do agree that price going under 50k is not a big deal at all. Last time we went under, we went from 58k to 43k and broke over 61k, this should basically tell people what they need to do know about the current situation in bitcoin but they are ignoring it and that is the problem, people should not be worried about something like this at all.

I have been involved with crypto for years now and I can say that bear run is nowhere to be found just yet, we are doing fine and we will keep doing fine for a long time as well. The bear run only comes when there is a huge news and a bad huge news happens. Like let's say grayscale or microstrategy decides to get out of bitcoin and sell all their coins, if that happens it will definitely be bad, I agree with that, but it is not, there is nothing like that, so we should be fine and I am still hopeful.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: