Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 06:05:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Type of people who buy bitcoin.  (Read 839 times)
Tristan Bieber

Activity: 83
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 06, 2021, 01:20:41 AM

When you have spare money in your hand and it will not affect your current life, you can invest a small amount of Bitcoin and leave it there for more than a year without moving. After many years, maybe this small amount of Bitcoin in your hand will bring it to you. You are a little surprised. In addition, you must always believe in yourself, don't buy and sell according to other people's words, and don't think about it all the time when you buy.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Sanugarid

Activity: 1442
Merit: 153

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 06, 2021, 04:11:46 AM

Hello. So, I was wondering if bitcoin is something that only the privileged and elite who have extra money leftover can invest in or not. Are normal people working minimum wage buying bitcoin, even if it is a small amount? Thanks.

I don't think so, everyone has the freedom to invest in BTC regardless of their financial situation and a small amount will do. Being privileged or not does not really matter in investing. With regards to your last question, your investment will grow eventually and you can just increase the amount of your BTC whenever you've spare money. One last thing, invest the money you can afford to lose.

masphie

Activity: 896
Merit: 102

-= OI =-

View Profile
April 06, 2021, 04:47:16 AM

No.... bitcoin not for elite people..... bitcoin for everyone. And you can buy bitcoin with small of buck like 0.00000001 satoshi.

-= OI =-
Kittygalore

Activity: 868
Merit: 63

View Profile
April 06, 2021, 05:05:57 AM

No.... bitcoin not for elite people..... bitcoin for everyone. And you can buy bitcoin with small of buck like 0.00000001 satoshi.
You are technically right but the only problem is that there is only a chosen few that are given the opportunity to buy bitcoin, yes everyone can buy but not everyone has the means to access the necessary sites to buy bitcoin and cryptocurrency, maybe that kind of thing will change someday so that we are given all an equal opportunity.
fauzan123

Activity: 1260
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 06, 2021, 05:16:45 AM

I just bought bitcoin if I have money previous I encounter the lowest price or the dip we called and good thing I have funds so why not take or grab the opportunity to buy some bitcoin and try to hold this until I become one of the millionaires kidding aside there's nothing wrong with this as long you keep earning and getting profit it's enough I'm not too much greedy because I just want to have what I deserve holding for long months.

Maybe some people don’t like the show of greed and all of the dodgy characters who tried to use crypto currencies to raise money, mostly for ill-considered projects, in 2018. No one does. But, you need to look beyond them to what bitcoin and blockchain can do for society.
masphie

Activity: 896
Merit: 102

-= OI =-

View Profile
April 06, 2021, 02:42:56 PM

You are technically right but the only problem is that there is only a chosen few that are given the opportunity to buy bitcoin, yes everyone can buy but not everyone has the means to access the necessary sites to buy bitcoin and cryptocurrency, maybe that kind of thing will change someday so that we are given all an equal opportunity.

I think almost everyone has the tools to be able to access cryptocurrency websites. Smartphones, for example, not everyone has an Android smartphone. But if we compare, the result will be more who have androids. What is clear, the main challenge is whether they want to not enter into the cryptocurrency system.

-= OI =-
Mamun74

Activity: 1358
Merit: 104

View Profile
April 06, 2021, 03:05:23 PM

Hello. So, I was wondering if bitcoin is something that only the privileged and elite who have extra money leftover can invest in or not. Are normal people working minimum wage buying bitcoin, even if it is a small amount? Thanks.

I think everyone can buy bitcoin and use it.When you have mone then you can buy bitcoin and invest many others Crypto related site.Bitcoin is freedom for every person. No matter how much buy it.So you can buy it and invest to get more profit.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  

Jump to: