Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 09:34:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: $ LINA can give a 2X opportunity in a short time.  (Read 43 times)
prolambo (OP)

Activity: 317
Merit: 114

View Profile
March 26, 2021, 02:29:46 PM

I have been following the $LINA for a week. All new coins that recently entered Binance increased after the first hour. Only Lina didn't increased  It has its own exchange (https://exchange.linear.finance/) New coins are constantly added to its own exchange. The latest VET was added. Supports many chains like Etherum, Binance, Polkadot ... It has many features that I could not think of.

I am expecting a lot of events in the near future but now it is like the early days of uni coin and uniswap. We couldn't get it very cheap before entering Binance, but I still see great potential. If BTC does not make a dangerous move, the first goal is 2x in 1 week.

It's 0.13cents now. Not investment advice
(o)(o)ilikeboobs(o)(o)

Activity: 826
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 26, 2021, 02:56:56 PM

Although LINA is new its capitalization is too high to be able to x2. There are more altcoins worth considering than venturing into a new project with a very high market cap like this one.
Although LINA has many large investment funds behind, this project will still need more time to attract users and create demand for using their Dapp.
lobo13hf

Activity: 2268
Merit: 507

View Profile
March 26, 2021, 04:03:31 PM

That makes sense coz lina already listed on the binance exchange site. I see that the pump for lina is not yet happening and it may go even higher than the current price.
I see that also the linear exchange site is growing so fast. I think there will be more major coins to be added into the linear exchange site.

This could be another potential coin like exchange token.

I may try to put more money on lina.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
prolambo (OP)

Activity: 317
Merit: 114

View Profile
March 29, 2021, 09:18:45 PM

That makes sense coz lina already listed on the binance exchange site. I see that the pump for lina is not yet happening and it may go even higher than the current price.
I see that also the linear exchange site is growing so fast. I think there will be more major coins to be added into the linear exchange site.

This could be another potential coin like exchange token.

I may try to put more money on lina.

I have the same thoughts bro.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: