Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 10:46:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Flexible Work Schedule  (Read 868 times)
Wipeout2097

Activity: 840
Merit: 255

SportsIcon - Connect With Your Sports Heroes

View Profile
April 04, 2021, 03:32:21 PM

Most of us prefer independent working environ ment and they perform well then are independent and they select the field where they become own boss no working schedule restrictions and currently cryptoworld become choice of every one who want to live their life independently.
Crypto offer opportunities like trading,holding,investing and offering services to crypto projects to earn as you want,But its all about possible when you are expert in your field so basic education is necessary.

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██▀       ▀█       ▀████████████        ▀█         █▀       ▀██
██   ▀██▄▄▄█   ██   ████████████   ███   ████   ████   ▀██▄▄▄██
███▄     ▀██       ▄████████████       ▄█████   █████▄     ▀███
██▀▀▀██▄   █   █████████████████   █▄  ▀█████   ████▀▀▀██▄   ██
██▄       ▄█   █████████████████   ██▄  ▀████   ████▄       ▄██
██       ██▀      ▀█████████████    ▀██   █████████████████████
████   ███   ▄██▄   ████████████     ▀█   █████████████████████
████   ███   ████████   ████   █   ▄  ▀   █████████████████████
████   ███   ▀██▀   █   ████   █   █▄     █████████████████████
██       ██▄      ▄███        ██   ██▄    █████████████████████
██████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████                                                             ████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████          ████████████████                                 ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████████
███████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████
███████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Fortify
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1176

View Profile
April 04, 2021, 04:22:46 PM
Merited by vapourminer (1)

At the start of the pandemic it was pretty nice to be able to work from home and felt like quite a privilege. Personally I started to find it really hard to keep concentration, after a couple months the novelty started to wear off and it became quite unproductive. However I think it is definitely dependent upon the person or even their state of mind at the time - like some people are extroverts while others are introverts. It might work for some people and it might be hell for others. I quite like being able to go back into the office now and the social side is very beneficial, maybe even therapeutic to get out of the house.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
teosanru

Activity: 2100
Merit: 618

View Profile
April 04, 2021, 04:42:32 PM

I've been assigned with a project for an academic course to express my opinion about flexible work schedules. Before I get started on my assignment, I'd like to start a discussion and read others' opinions too.

Flexible work can have a variety of forms, it could be either working flexible working hours, working from home, work by objectives, compressed days (The option to work more hours per day, that way your work week is compressed to fewer days). There are probably more to add to the list.

From my point of view, in some cases it can be quite beneficial, especially working from home can save you both time and money. You won't have to commute, nor pay fuel or tickets if you're using the public transportation. If you combine that with flexible working hours and/or with work by objective, you'll have the ability to work from anywhere, anytime you want!

In my case, I currently have an internship in which I'm working from home, using the technique of objectives. I'll have several assignments  that I'd have to complete throughout the week, and let me tell you, it's one of the best options I could have ever made.

What are your thoughts on this subject? It would be great if we could have some of your personal views here, it would be of great assistance for my course's assignment.
I thought of similar advantages when the pandemic actually started. Work from home seemed like a great thing but I think it's not about the cost saving. At the end of the day you will use the resources at your place which will be equal to what you spent at office also at the same time the lines between work and home are now gone off. People often end up overworking thinking that they are free only. This would actually hamper our personal lives and most importantly the physical touch and relationships between colleagues have been finished. They are pretty important for good teamwork so ideally I don't think it's really a great thing. I have read a few other answers and I think most of the people are having similar problems like me.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
April 04, 2021, 04:54:04 PM

In my entire life, I have never worked in a real office job since graduation. Before I graduated in college, I already had a couple of online gigs where each of them paid me $50/month part time. This tells me that I should be doing more online work rather than the traditional office job (in which my parents didn’t like my direction back then). Although that my career is mostly working at home (until now, this time with crypto companies), I did have a job back then that gives me flexible 8-hour work and earned around $600/month as a customer relations manager (sometimes 16 hours due to the absence and tardiness of others who should take over my place in a specific hour shift).

I didn’t last long there due to stress, so I moved on to other gigs until I finally pursued into crypto and the rest is history. I would rather choose to have a free schedule where I can work anytime instead of flexible working hours daily.
I wish you good luck, don't worry about your parents, they can't interpret what they cannot understand. Likewise, I've had the same issue when I was younger and was dealing with crypto, some online gigs and mining. They've stopped now that they've learned about Bitcoin and how much it's worth. From what you've said, you're a freelancer, the negative on this is that you may not always have steady work flowing. Other than that, you are a boss of yourself, which is excellent.

The last part of your statement is where the weight is. Being your own boss gives you privileges to aim for more.

There are people who will choose to work in this kind of settings knowing that they always have time for themselves, you don't need to stress yourself seeing your boss at a regular office base employee but more on achieving your online targets and have a  lots of time for yourself.

At the start of the pandemic it was pretty nice to be able to work from home and felt like quite a privilege. Personally I started to find it really hard to keep concentration, after a couple months the novelty started to wear off and it became quite unproductive. However I think it is definitely dependent upon the person or even their state of mind at the time - like some people are extroverts while others are introverts. It might work for some people and it might be hell for others. I quite like being able to go back into the office now and the social side is very beneficial, maybe even therapeutic to get out of the house.

Indeed, there are still people who are looking forward to continue working inside their office, people who are not ready or not willing to adjust,

we can't generalized since there are different position in this kind of settings.
finaleshot2016
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1007

Degen in the Space

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2021, 05:49:31 PM

I've been assigned with a project for an academic course to express my opinion about flexible work schedules. Before I get started on my assignment, I'd like to start a discussion and read others' opinions too.

Flexible work can have a variety of forms, it could be either working flexible working hours, working from home, work by objectives, compressed days (The option to work more hours per day, that way your work week is compressed to fewer days). There are probably more to add to the list.

From my point of view, in some cases it can be quite beneficial, especially working from home can save you both time and money. You won't have to commute, nor pay fuel or tickets if you're using the public transportation. If you combine that with flexible working hours and/or with work by objective, you'll have the ability to work from anywhere, anytime you want!

In my case, I currently have an internship in which I'm working from home, using the technique of objectives. I'll have several assignments  that I'd have to complete throughout the week, and let me tell you, it's one of the best options I could have ever made.

What are your thoughts on this subject? It would be great if we could have some of your personal views here, it would be of great assistance for my course's assignment.
I thought of similar advantages when the pandemic actually started. Work from home seemed like a great thing but I think it's not about the cost saving. At the end of the day you will use the resources at your place which will be equal to what you spent at office also at the same time the lines between work and home are now gone off. People often end up overworking thinking that they are free only. This would actually hamper our personal lives and most importantly the physical touch and relationships between colleagues have been finished. They are pretty important for good teamwork so ideally I don't think it's really a great thing. I have read a few other answers and I think most of the people are having similar problems like me.
Work from home is very effective as you can manage other things especially me who's a trader, you can monitor the current trend of each asset by using the dual monitor. But not all of the things that benefit you has a great advantage for the company. Of course, it's important to have a physical closure with your team or co-workers because you'll also learn from their experiences about the work especially if you've applied for an entry-level job or starter job. You would also miss the free coffee at the business where you work.
Lordhermes

Activity: 1232
Merit: 379

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2021, 06:33:30 PM

The very important of a digitalize world is to fasten and stabilize the hard work that should have been done, most of these period, more companies are developing a system where staff and other usual workers are prepared to be doing some flexible work at home in maintaining the company annual goals. In other for you op to flexibilities your internship from home, it'd be important to know exactly the type of work which ymwoild be reliable for you to do, "oh that's seem to me that I'm testing your intelligence"

Working with flexible time is one of the best things that someone can ever meet as they work whether it's work from home or work on site. But mostly, this is being applied on a work from home setup.
Like I said earlier, in the mean time, most companies in the world would implement several rules regarding flexible work from home and I believe it gonna creates more team work within workers.
tygeade
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058

View Profile
April 05, 2021, 03:20:02 AM

Flexible hours at work is a really good thing as it allows workers the chance to be able to do whatever they want to do at anytime, and work whenever they want to work. I also have a job that I’m working from home and it’s really much better than having to work in an office as I don’t have to be keeping time and running all the way through the traffic to get to work place every working days, as long as I am working from home I can wake up and do whatever other things that I want to do and later I can decide to focus on my job and still deliver before the end of the day.

Though one thing I think about flexible working hours, which is kind of a disadvantage, is that you’re going to be having distractions, because it’s not like the normal office jobs where you will be in the office and focus.

Ultegra134 (OP)

Activity: 1554
Merit: 744

View Profile
April 08, 2021, 09:32:30 PM

The very important of a digitalize world is to fasten and stabilize the hard work that should have been done, most of these period, more companies are developing a system where staff and other usual workers are prepared to be doing some flexible work at home in maintaining the company annual goals. In other for you op to flexibilities your internship from home, it'd be important to know exactly the type of work which ymwoild be reliable for you to do, "oh that's seem to me that I'm testing your intelligence"

Working with flexible time is one of the best things that someone can ever meet as they work whether it's work from home or work on site. But mostly, this is being applied on a work from home setup.
Like I said earlier, in the mean time, most companies in the world would implement several rules regarding flexible work from home and I believe it gonna creates more team work within workers.
Was away for a few days and didn't keep track of the topic. I'm also a strong supporter of world digitalization, it saves money not having to go somewhere to get tasks done. Everything from taxes, personal banking, requesting documentation and so on can now (or is at least in development) be requested online. I pay for insurance, my credit card, utility and phone bills online, while any tax documents I may need can be requested and downloaded in no time.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
awik p

Activity: 1526
Merit: 111

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
April 09, 2021, 01:55:53 AM

Was away for a few days and didn't keep track of the topic. I'm also a strong supporter of world digitalization, it saves money not having to go somewhere to get tasks done. Everything from taxes, personal banking, requesting documentation and so on can now (or is at least in development) be requested online. I pay for insurance, my credit card, utility and phone bills online, while any tax documents I may need can be requested and downloaded in no time.
being a big advantage to currently use digital technology, it all helps make our lives easier. especially in an era like this, the time seems not enough to carry out our daily activities. but keep in mind we must use it wisely, must be able to sort out the needs and desires, so that we can use them properly

Ultegra134 (OP)

View Profile
April 09, 2021, 09:59:32 AM

being a big advantage to currently use digital technology, it all helps make our lives easier. especially in an era like this, the time seems not enough to carry out our daily activities. but keep in mind we must use it wisely, must be able to sort out the needs and desires, so that we can use them properly
World digitalization isn't a panacea though, the elderly and a percentage of people who are illiterate (and have no knowledge of internet usage) will be unable to perform in such a system. For instance, a few years ago, banks shut down smaller branches in an effort to cut down costs and encourage the usage of e-banking. As a result, older generations would face issues handling basic requests.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Trinx01

Activity: 297
Merit: 40

View Profile
April 09, 2021, 10:51:33 AM

A flexible schedule is having work without a fixed time of attending, those who don't require you to go with this exact time. Having a flexible work schedule is such a good thing for you, it only means that you can manage your time. It is like something you need to do first the priority then do it is up to you what will you do to your other time. A lot of people are looking for a flexible working schedule as it makes them have free time for doing other things. For example your friends are planning to have an outing on Sunday but that is supposed to be your work time but then you have a flexible working schedule so you can do your work for some other day, that is what we called a flexible working schedule but it doesn't mean that it lessens the time of your work.

oHnK

Activity: 1414
Merit: 574

View Profile
April 09, 2021, 02:04:51 PM

Indeed, working flexibly makes it easier for workers and is also more efficient.  Jobs that can be flexibled are the types of back office jobs.  However, there is a fact that I have read from a research journal that 50% of the existing jobs will be lost in the future, especially back office jobs.  They are replaced from permanent employees to freelancers who can be paid and worked anywhere.  This is both a challenge and a threat that not everyone is prepared to face.  This generation of z lives with full of obstacles that sometimes require their z character to be not humanist.
sapnu

Activity: 1036
Merit: 286

View Profile
April 09, 2021, 05:27:31 PM

Being a person who can manage to work flexible should be very common nowadays. A lot of people were forced to stay indoors to prevent getting the virus that is the main issue in the world right now which ended up making the employees to commit their work inside their houses. There are different kind of being a flexible worker, it can be in terms of schedule, workplace or habits. It would be best if you can be flexible in all aspects because that just simply mean you can easily adapt to changes regardless of how inconvinient it may seem and it may lead you to promotion or better pay check. Also we should take consideration of the continuous innovation of technology in the world which helps us become more flexible in doing our jobs.
just_Alice

Activity: 1274
Merit: 622

View Profile
April 09, 2021, 10:41:52 PM

I personally admire flexible work schedules and think that they result in much higher productivity. With the ongoing quarantine and all the limitations, which led to constant work from home I realized how convenient that is and how much time can be saved with this schedule. Usually, I spend about 2 hours on the road to work and drive back home. Not only it is time-consuming, but also exhausting.
But what can be said from personal experience is that the "compressed days" option isn't productive. When I added working hours to my day I ended up being very slow by the end of the day. In addition, with such a schedule I felt very exhausted and I needed more time to rest and recover. As a result, those days I gained just flew by very quickly and I still didn't feel refreshed. So this is a bad strategy, IMO.
Fatunad

Activity: 2226
Merit: 347

View Profile
April 09, 2021, 11:34:25 PM

Indeed, working flexibly makes it easier for workers and is also more efficient.  Jobs that can be flexibled are the types of back office jobs.  However, there is a fact that I have read from a research journal that 50% of the existing jobs will be lost in the future, especially back office jobs.  They are replaced from permanent employees to freelancers who can be paid and worked anywhere.  This is both a challenge and a threat that not everyone is prepared to face.  This generation of z lives with full of obstacles that sometimes require their z character to be not humanist.
It would really be having its pro's and con's and people should really be prepared for that thing to happen even though it would be soon but still the time will come.
When it comes to flexibility then we arent blind for us not to notice on how these things do make out those works efficient. I agree that on era like this on where
technology does improve over time then there would really be benefits unto that but sadly there would be ones whom get replaced.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Ultegra134 (OP)

View Profile
April 10, 2021, 06:00:11 PM

In my opinion, a flexible work schedule is actually a heavier challenge than a fixed work schedule in an office. Why? This is part of our time management. When we can do time management well, our flexible work schedule will also run well, be simpler, and also effective. And of course, it depends on us and doesn't tie up our time. However, if our time management is bad, the risk is that our work will take longer, not scheduled properly, and may even pass deadlines.
That is true to be honest, seeing it from my perspective I can actually tell that it might require even more effort than usually. I'm currently working remotely for my internship, and it's been a struggle to keep focus to complete any work I have to do. At the same time, I have to manage my time completely differently, since working from home doesn't give me the "work" vibe.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
aesma

Activity: 2394
Merit: 918

fly or die

View Profile
April 11, 2021, 09:56:18 PM

When I see people currently living in a house in the Canaries or Thailand and working from there, that's a dream.

A big part of my job I can do any time, from anywhere, but some of it I can't. Currently I'm full time at home due to the pandemic, but when it's over my boss wants me at my office at least 3 days a week.

Still, 2 days home is enough for me to look at a bigger house, farther from my office, because commuting longer for 3 days is OK.

And I will enjoy the bigger house, I can have a good home office there, and plenty other stuff.
Vishnu.Reang

Activity: 1974
Merit: 453

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2021, 12:33:44 PM

When I see people currently living in a house in the Canaries or Thailand and working from there, that's a dream.

A big part of my job I can do any time, from anywhere, but some of it I can't. Currently I'm full time at home due to the pandemic, but when it's over my boss wants me at my office at least 3 days a week.

Still, 2 days home is enough for me to look at a bigger house, farther from my office, because commuting longer for 3 days is OK.

And I will enjoy the bigger house, I can have a good home office there, and plenty other stuff.

Here in India, the managers can't force anyone to come to the office (although a lot of them still ask their reportees to do that, which is against the law). For my part, I am working from home for the last 13 months. And I have to say that this is the best time of my career, since I started working a decade ago. Obviously I feel bad for those who are not given the freedom of working from home. But they need to think whether to continue working under such exploitative conditions or not. My advice is not to work for a company that doesn't respect you.
JoMarrah Iarim Dan

Activity: 644
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 13, 2021, 04:56:58 AM
Merited by vapourminer (2)

From my point of view, in some cases it can be quite beneficial, especially working from home can save you both time and money.

Yes we can save time and money when it comes to work from home but not everyone suits that kind of set up like me. In our province particularly in our area we have a poor signal of any kind of telecommunication so the result is that we do not have fast internet. I tried to buy an antenna for my modem then I installed. For two months I have observe if this kind of thing will work, but it only gives me stress, depress due to delays in task, lack of sleep because of lots of OTY.
Sad but true. I really want a work from home setup but looks like it is not for me and I will be more productive, more flexible, no more overtime and OTYs if I will work from office. Well, having a shuttle for everyday transportation from house to office and vice versa helps me save time and money too.

ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█
  ██      █████████▄
 ▄█▀       █████████▄
▀▀          ▀█████████▄
              ▀█████████▄
                ▀█████████▄
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Stake now
for over 900% APR!
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
newwest

Activity: 686
Merit: 26

★777Coin.com★ Fun BTC Casino!

View Profile
April 13, 2021, 05:26:53 PM

Most of us prefer independent working environ ment and they perform well then are independent and they select the field where they become own boss no working schedule restrictions and currently cryptoworld become choice of every one who want to live their life independently.
Crypto offer opportunities like trading,holding,investing and offering services to crypto projects to earn as you want,But its all about possible when you are expert in your field so basic education is necessary.

Crypto firstly makes us independent and we are our own boss. We do not have to rely on others or to work under anyone. We can based on our own research and skills can do multiple things in the crypto world itself and easily can earn our livelihood from different ways and make money.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: