Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 10:18:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Free electricity  (Read 525 times)
miner29

Activity: 1262
Merit: 138

View Profile
March 30, 2021, 05:48:18 PM

There is. It is not free but almost free all people here pay for 1kw 0.0008$ which means it nearly free.it was totally free years ago now it is not. If you interested write me.
People where? It still won't change anything because you can't expect people to leave their home and family behind to get to your country for mining with free electricity or near free electricity like you said, mind you something that's near free can't still be considered free

Can you tell us which country you are from? China?
no not china. just type on google question it will answer you in ms Smiley

Well when i asked google....lowest electricity prices in world...the answer is Qatar....and its quotes $0.03/kwh.

Maybe you should provide the search you are running to get it down to $0.0008/kwh because google cant find it.
You asking wrong you should type countries with free electricity

Ah i see not cheapest power...but free power query brought it up. 

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
crazydane

Activity: 558
Merit: 194

View Profile
March 31, 2021, 08:54:51 AM

Yeah, but you only get 35 kWh per day and I sure as hell would not want to live there given all the other restrictions.
CrayjeksAjek

Activity: 186
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2021, 10:19:59 PM

Its not technically free for me, but I own a small business next to my full time job and we split utilities down the middle. Well, I use a laptop and 3 lights and my bill is around $600 USD every month; so I put my mining rig at my shop. If Im paying half of what their heavy, 3 phase, bindery equipment generates, they can pay half of my $50 rig  Cheesy

kcheel

Activity: 188
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 06, 2021, 10:57:27 PM

Its not technically free for me, but I own a small business next to my full time job and we split utilities down the middle. Well, I use a laptop and 3 lights and my bill is around $600 USD every month; so I put my mining rig at my shop. If Im paying half of what their heavy, 3 phase, bindery equipment generates, they can pay half of my $50 rig  Cheesy

I do something similar.  My rigs are running in a business of mine, which has cheaper power than my house ($0.08) plus I don't have to deal with the heat and the noise and the business just absorbs the cost, at least for now.  So I don't personally pay for it and its an extra tax write off for the business.  Its a few hundred dollars a month now but if I expand it, I will end up covering part of it.
fmz89
Legendary

Activity: 1766
Merit: 1002

View Profile
December 07, 2021, 01:23:57 PM

I'm starting to wonder if the so called free electricity from few members on here are really free or they are breaking the laws and stealing electricity to mine crypto currency, is there any country with free electricity with zero bills? I think this is impossible

If anyone is into this act two things are involved

1. If you are living with others without them knowing that you are mining coins you are personally robbing people, this can't be called free electricity

2. If you are living alone and you are using free electricity it means you have bypass electricity into your home, basement or garage for crypto mining which can land you in big problem in future because you will eventually get caught and all those free money you've made with be paid for, you can even get jailed for this

free electric using power from workplace  Cheesy, or using server to mine monero, many posibility for free electric aka stealing

building turbin or hydro generator need big land around the river, and maintenance the turbin is quite exhausted, solar is easiest but pretty expensive by the batteries

▄█▀                       ▀█▄
 ██           ▄▄ ▄▄           ██
███       ▄ ▄███ ███▄ ▄       ███
████▄   ███ ████ ████ ███   ▄████
 ██████████ ███▀ ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄██████
  ▀▀███████  ▀▄█████████ ████▀▀
       ███▀▄ ██████▀▀▀ ▄▄
       █▀▄██ ████▄▄█▀▄████
        ████ ▀█████▄▀██▀
        ████ █▄▀█████▄
        ████  ▀▀ █████▀
         ▀▀█      ▀█▀
.REXX.|||
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
████ ▄▀██████████  █████
██████▄▀▄▀██████  ████████
▐████████▄▀▄▀██  ██████████▌
▐██████████▄▀▄ ████████████▌
▐██████████  ▄▀▄▀██████████▌
████████  ████▄▀▄▀████████
█████  ████████▄▀ ██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|.BUY REXX.
Refrumatrix

Activity: 301
Merit: 13

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
December 07, 2021, 06:40:13 PM

The word free electricity should come from green energy not grid, if you are still using grid to mine then sorry that's not free electricity that's stealing, someone have to be responsible for that electricity bill somehow, I mine freely because I've invested lot of money on green energy and that's what I called free electricity

FP91G
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1029

View Profile
January 13, 2022, 02:47:53 PM

The word free electricity should come from green energy not grid, if you are still using grid to mine then sorry that's not free electricity that's stealing, someone have to be responsible for that electricity bill somehow, I mine freely because I've invested lot of money on green energy and that's what I called free electricity
Solar power will not be a good solution in all countries. You have free electricity during the day, but what do you do at night? In my country, it is possible to install a special energy meter and sell surplus electricity, but at night I will pay 2 times more for the electricity consumed.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
dedizonesv2

Activity: 152
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 13, 2022, 03:39:03 PM

Solar power will not be a good solution in all countries. You have free electricity during the day, but what do you do at night? In my country, it is possible to install a special energy meter and sell surplus electricity, but at night I will pay 2 times more for the electricity consumed.

in France, i have low cost electricity to night, very practical suddenly for jitter between solar panels and at night without needing a large battery.

After that we also have a virtual electricity storage system which will now avoid batteries.
coinmanhere

Activity: 70
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 13, 2022, 04:19:46 PM

I mean you can have almost free electricity but not free electricity, even solar energy is not exactly free solar panels can be pretty expensive on top of that they also require maintainance so there is no such thing like free electricity.
Daodex

Activity: 252
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 16, 2022, 03:36:03 PM
Merited by XUR_TIP (2)

Solar and wind are ways to acquire free electricity, honestly if I were to mine coins for a living I'd consider building either one of these two, it will pays on the long run compare to paying for grid power

xhomerx10
Legendary

Activity: 3822
Merit: 7969

View Profile
January 16, 2022, 03:55:02 PM

Solar and wind are ways to acquire free electricity, honestly if I were to mine coins for a living I'd consider building either one of these two, it will pays on the long run compare to paying for grid power

It would likely be more advantageous to forget about mining altogether and just use the money you would have spent on the solar and wind installation to purchase bitcoin directly.  Then you can do something else for a living.  The margins in bitcoin mining are very slim and solar and wind generated power are not free even by the most liberal definition.
Metroid

Activity: 2142
Merit: 353

Xtreme Monster

View Profile
January 16, 2022, 04:08:47 PM

It would likely be more advantageous to forget about mining altogether and just use the money you would have spent on the solar and wind installation to purchase bitcoin directly.  Then you can do something else for a living.  The margins in bitcoin mining are very slim and solar and wind generated power are not free even by the most liberal definition.

I wished there were more people like you around to spread some truth, however, buy cryptocoins is only advantageous in a bear market, who buy in bull market are sheeps, my advice is to wait the bear market and decide when to buy.

BTC Address: 1DH4ok85VdFAe47fSVXNVctxkFhUv4ujbR
devil2man

Activity: 759
Merit: 15

View Profile
January 16, 2022, 05:54:20 PM

Let's say that some countries offer low-cost energy contracts, then there is solar energy which have really low cost but requires a large initial investment, so i believe that apart from a lucky few we all pay for electricity free of charge does not exist
Zotak337

Activity: 232
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 16, 2022, 07:38:40 PM

No wonder the rich gets richer, a man from Texas have a mining farm with many ASIC miners mining BTC but this man has solar panels all over his roof, I'm talking about 13,000 kW power or even more and he shared his experience, he made back his ROI already and also he is making is solar panels installation money back, his said that solar panels pays on the long run than grid power, this is why I said the rich will always get richer

►           ►     enVoy        ▐ │     Sustainably Green Trust in Trade     │ ▌     ◄           ◄
►            ██  WHITEPAPER       ██  TWO PAGER       ██  TOKEN DECK            ◄
[v]  Facebook     [v]  Twitter     [v]  Telegram     [v]  Medium     [v]  Linkedin     [v]  Reddit
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: