Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 01:25:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking for Developer.  (Read 123 times)
Coinmin (OP)

Activity: 483
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 29, 2021, 01:43:14 PM

Hello everybody!

I am looking for a developer for a very old coin.

A few words about the coin. This coin has a rich and good history. For a long time it was traded on Bittrex and on several other exchanges. At one time it was very popular on this forum. But, with the departure of the main developer, interest in it faded. This was followed by a delisting from Bittrex.

But then people from the community created a new topic and continued to support the project. This also continued for several years, until the Yobit stopped supporting the actual wallet versions and went into a fork. All attempts to contact the support service have been unsuccessful.

After the disappearance of the last exchange, the project is died. Blockchain is dead for a couple of years now.

I'm looking for a developer to update the wallet codebase, get the network up and continue to lead the project. And then, community members, coin holders will catch up, and together we will take measures for listing on exchanges.

For all this work, I can offer up to 8% of all existing coins.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sam2014

Activity: 263
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 01, 2021, 02:42:43 PM

Hello everybody!

I am looking for a developer for a very old coin.

A few words about the coin. This coin has a rich and good history. For a long time it was traded on Bittrex and on several other exchanges. At one time it was very popular on this forum. But, with the departure of the main developer, interest in it faded. This was followed by a delisting from Bittrex.

But then people from the community created a new topic and continued to support the project. This also continued for several years, until the Yobit stopped supporting the actual wallet versions and went into a fork. All attempts to contact the support service have been unsuccessful.

After the disappearance of the last exchange, the project is died. Blockchain is dead for a couple of years now.

I'm looking for a developer to update the wallet codebase, get the network up and continue to lead the project. And then, community members, coin holders will catch up, and together we will take measures for listing on exchanges.

For all this work, I can offer up to 8% of all existing coins.
If you can offer btc I and my team can come on board

bringing justice to scammers
Donate if you like me 15pZ5NfrExSahwNEAbrqr9AKVfsg5Zg9gC
Insanerman

Activity: 1162
Merit: 450

View Profile
April 01, 2021, 04:54:40 PM

~

Maybe you could tease us a little and tell what coin would that be. Is it open-sourced back then or you owned it? If you owned it, it is not bad to tell the forum what coin are you talking about as it can even help the developers know if they would accept this offer or not, due to some devs will do their own research first and see if their capability would reach the revival of the dead coin you are mentioning.

8% is a high value, yet it doesn't really have any value if there would be no volume nor any circulating supply. I'd suggest you would recreate that coin onto a modern system and rebrand it. Investing on a previously dead coin is a bigger risk to take than investing on normal ones.
Coinmin (OP)

Activity: 483
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 15, 2021, 08:35:23 AM

~

Maybe you could tease us a little and tell what coin would that be. Is it open-sourced back then or you owned it? If you owned it, it is not bad to tell the forum what coin are you talking about as it can even help the developers know if they would accept this offer or not, due to some devs will do their own research first and see if their capability would reach the revival of the dead coin you are mentioning.

8% is a high value, yet it doesn't really have any value if there would be no volume nor any circulating supply. I'd suggest you would recreate that coin onto a modern system and rebrand it. Investing on a previously dead coin is a bigger risk to take than investing on normal ones.

Hi!

Take a look
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=972809.0

Thanks for your help!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: