Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 09:22:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [NFTT] NFTTECH-THE FIRST NFT CREATION AND TRADING INFRASTRUCTURE  (Read 1544 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
NFtTECH (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 29, 2021, 01:46:43 PM

About NFT
Non-fungible tokens (NFT) are digital assets that represent a wide range of unique tangible and intangible items, from collectible sports cards to virtual real estate and even digital sneakers.

About NFtTECH
NFtTECH is The First NFT Creation and Trading Infrastructure with a Liquid Matching Engine. NFT Tech is building the World’s First Matching Engine with a Technology that can be implemented by any NFT marketplace. NFT marketplaces will become fully liquid and efficient.

NFtTECH Marketplace
NFT Tech creates NFT Market Structure 2.0. Buy and Sell Through a Liquid Marketplace. Trade NFTs like any other liquid asset by accessing the bid-order book. NFT owners can resell their assets on the secondary marketplace. Each art piece is evaluated through our NFT valuation system.

NFTT token
We will share more about the NFTT token, which we are preparing to launch now, shortly.

Roadmap
In the first quarter of 2021, we achieved:
Governance Token Launch
Web3 Wallet and Vault Integration
Collection and Storage Facility Integration
Onboarding additional NFT Minting Partners
Beta Release of the NFT Tech Society Product
Development of the World’s First NFT Liquidity Engine

In Q2 we are planning:
Programmable NFT Tech Oracle
Beta Release NFT Liquidity Engine
Additional NFT Minting Features and Safety
The World’s First Liquid Marketplace and Trading Terminal
Franchise and Distribution of the NFT Liquidity Engine Globally

Please check this websites to learn more info about NFtTECH:

NFT Tech Web: https://nft.tech
NFT Tech Twitter: https://www.twitter.com/TechNFT
NFT Tech Medium: https://nfttech.medium.com
NFT Tech Newsletter: https://nfttech.substack.com
NFT Tech News Channel: https://t.me/nfttechnews
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
lavane1578

Activity: 52

View Profile
March 30, 2021, 02:06:10 AM

First
It's good that you opened your profile on bitcointalk, here you can discuss ideas and news of this project, and for the beginning I wish you good luck
zayrotkaci

Activity: 14

View Profile
March 30, 2021, 03:20:51 AM

How does NFT Tech benefit the investor community and yourself?
freemtersdescmi

Activity: 18

View Profile
March 30, 2021, 03:56:52 AM

I'm interested in, will there be an opportunity to receive passive income? I think it would attract a lot of people.
Hesam009619

Activity: 22

View Profile
March 30, 2021, 09:31:23 PM

How does NFT Tech benefit the investor community and yourself?

I advise you to read about it on the website, there is a lot of information about it and you can find the answer to your question
mangtingvaci

Activity: 24

View Profile
March 30, 2021, 10:10:13 PM

I'm interested in, will there be an opportunity to receive passive income? I think it would attract a lot of people.

It will really attract a lot of people, but this project is new and I think they will add a lot of interesting things to the project.
zedlima

Activity: 40

View Profile
March 30, 2021, 10:49:33 PM

As I understand it, an experienced development team is working hard on the project.
pusiliches

Activity: 16

View Profile
March 31, 2021, 08:12:28 PM

Hello everyone, I'm interested in NFT Tech but I'm just starting to invest ,I don't have a lot of experience,will I be able to understand this platform?

Yes, I think that you can easily study this project, it is not so difficult just read all the information and follow the discussions in the tg group
grethandcentso

Activity: 21

View Profile
March 31, 2021, 08:48:10 PM

As I understand it, an experienced development team is working hard on the project.

That's right, I have been in this project not so long ago, but I am already convinced of this.
corentinphann

Activity: 25

View Profile
March 31, 2021, 09:57:30 PM

Anyway I will keep an eye on this project! Wish the team a lot of strength and creativity for the further development of the project
mangtingvaci

Activity: 24

View Profile
April 01, 2021, 07:49:07 PM

Now it is difficult for me to understand what exactly NFT Tech is offering to investors, I mean the prospect of making a profit. I think it's worth studying the project better

That's right, you should study better in order to understand, the best way is to follow the discussions in the tg group and watch the posts on twitter
zedlima

Activity: 40

View Profile
April 01, 2021, 08:22:40 PM

Anyway I will keep an eye on this project! Wish the team a lot of strength and creativity for the further development of the project

It's good that you like this project, I advise you to read information about it on the website there is a lot of interesting things written about NFT Tech
ThieuMac

Activity: 20

View Profile
April 01, 2021, 08:57:04 PM

I would like to know how significant this project is? For example, does your company's place in the market depend on it?
MarcosMateus294

Activity: 17

View Profile
April 01, 2021, 09:31:51 PM

Does everyone on the team benefit from the project? Who is motivated by what?
tiohoeraty

Activity: 66

View Profile
April 02, 2021, 08:54:58 PM

Hello everyone, I would like to know, what does the partnership with Orion give the project?
munmeo

Activity: 19

View Profile
April 03, 2021, 07:19:03 PM

When will NFT Tech be available on exchanges? There is an exact date, I have been waiting for this from the beginning of the project

Good question, there is no exact date for this, it will be approximately this or next month
lavane1578

Activity: 52

View Profile
April 03, 2021, 07:54:44 PM

Hello everyone, I would like to know, what does the partnership with Orion give the project?

Orion will provide rich historical data facilitating the development of the first NFT Oracle.
zayrotkaci

Activity: 14

View Profile
April 03, 2021, 09:04:34 PM

Hi everyone, does NFT Tech make a partnership with Chainlink? Or any plan for this coming?
corentinphann

Activity: 25

View Profile
April 04, 2021, 07:08:25 PM

What is the security guarantee in NFT Tech that we will not lose our property? I want to make sure the project is safe as much as possible

NFT Tech is building the world’s first NFT matching engine with a technology that can be implemented by any NFT marketplace. I think this is enough to understand the security of this project.
Hesam009619

Activity: 22

View Profile
April 04, 2021, 08:19:21 PM

I'm waiting for the launch? Doesn't it take very long? I just want to see this project in full launch.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: