Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 06:27:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Antminer connected but isnt mining 0 hashrate issue  (Read 453 times)
TrophyMiner (OP)

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 07, 2021, 06:54:10 PM

Those logs weren't in your first post. Did you do something to cause a change? Anything that changes
the symptoms is a clue.

In your first post I noticed it detected all 4 boards but they seem to have failed to respond. You could try
removing one board to see if the logs change. That might identify a connectivity issue

Another thought is to call up old customers, they might be able to help.

I hate repeating myself.

Don't expect a miracle, there's a limit to how much troubleshooting you can do without swapping parts.
At best you might get a clue as to which part you may want to replace first.

i tried this when you asked me too just forgot to post
i checked boards 1 by 1 solo 1 controller cable conected from slot 1 to slot 1  + 2 psu slots per asic board and nothing changed it all returned 0 asic
i tested this with all 4 boards

That makes it even less likely it's a hash board problem. There are no obvious issues with the controller booting so
it could be communications between the controller and the hash boards. Unless it's something simple like a bad cable
it might require major surgery.

However, I'm always suspicious when something fails out of the box. I always quadruple check everything in case
I missed something in setup.

yes i thought its a cable issue but 4 cables are all damaged?

the control board connects to the IP shows the kernel log shows the network connecting successfully but doesnt hash.
could it be that the control board is not compatible with the l3++? like i mentioned earlier the original control board had an issue with not getting the ip so i bought a new one but it has a green board instead of a black 1 but the version is the same L2_IO_Board_V1.2

maybe the l3++ is just different from the l3+ and l3 i could be wrong but just saying because its weird that its not hashing and all 4 hash boards arent being detected
mezerwi

Activity: 16

View Profile
July 15, 2021, 10:11:31 AM

I have exact same issue.

Long time did not open the box when open, hashboard not detect.

swap with other working machine same issue, it did not detect the hashboard.

have you found solution?
bebote

Activity: 1

View Profile
November 14, 2021, 07:23:36 AM

I have the same problem someone could solve I have an antminer l3 + that does not have the 4 hashoard
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: