Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 12:28:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Investing only for the rich? Think again  (Read 2247 times)
perryxi2
Copper Member

Activity: 226
Merit: 1

RangersProtocol.com

View Profile
July 02, 2021, 04:14:48 PM

i don't think so if it's really only rich people investing then this market can't develop some people in the average living standard they can still invest a few or some they are just workers every month All of them invest a small amount of salary, so investing can't be just for the rich .

─────     RangersProtocol.com     ─────
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
bhadz

Activity: 2436
Merit: 565

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2021, 05:12:02 PM

I don't say that the poor do have the disadvantage. The capacity that most have isn't that much and instead of investing, they're going first with their needs instead of investing in investments that we're going to suggest to them. Yeah, the mindset is very important but the situation also permits them not to be free from it. That's why someone who has a mindset of 'can do' is very important to them if they want to invest for their future.

It is undeniable that there are some poor people who are also mentally poor.  But actually, I think more that the poor with weak mentality are those who have never migrated.  Because if they migrate, their enthusiasm for life is higher so it will not rule out the possibility that they will succeed.  Like the Chinese who are scattered in many countries, for example in my country.  They come to my country because they are poor and can control the economy in my country because the spirit of survival is better than local residents who have never migrated.  Likewise investing, the ones who dominate investment in my country are those of Chinese descent who migrated.
It's common that the Chinese people are more into investments and businesses, thanks to their ancestors who taught them to be entrepreneurs. That's part of the mindset that has passed been on being the current people as the heir of that thinking. It's beneficial for all of them because they're all dominating the world in terms of investing and businesses.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Tahsin Kabir Kollol

Activity: 1610
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 02, 2021, 05:36:57 PM

Investment does not only for rich people. Anyone who has investment knowledge can earn through investment. If you have the right knowledge and skills, you can make a profit from any investment you make. However, it is true that those who have a lot of money can get some special benefits in terms of investment. For example, investing in total assets at a proportional rate reduces the value of the shares invested and retains the investment for a longer period of time due to a large amount of money. In many cases, those who have less wealth do not have the opportunity to re-invest in something once it has lost its value, so that the wealthy have the opportunity, so they can make more profit. However, it cannot be said that investment is only for the rich.

swiftbits

Activity: 938
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 07, 2021, 06:00:01 PM

Investments are collective money we worked for; a small amount of contribution would be enough.
Sometimes we forgot how to invest in ourselves to attain more financial gain.
Don't be hesitant; as long as there's progress, there's a possibility. Keep flourishing.

▀▀█▄
     ▀▀██▄▄██████▄████▄
      ▄▄███████████▀█▄
  ▄█████████████████▄█▄ ▄
 ▀  ▀██████████████▀▀█████
   ▄██████▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▄▄▀█▀
 ▄███████▄▄█▀               █
█▀▀ ▀██████▀                █
    ██████▄█▌              ██
   █████████             ▄██▌
    █▀ ▀█████ █▄ ▐▄  ▄█████▀
         ▀███████ ██▄▄███▀
           ▀▀█████████▀
.CoinDragon.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
..No.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
             ▄▄██████▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄████████████
 ▄███████████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄▄
█████████████████████████████
 ▀█████████████████████████▀
     ██  ▄▄   ██  ▄▄   ██
     ██  ██   ██  ██   ██
     ██  ██   ██  ██   ██
     ▀▀  ██   ▀▀  ██   ▀▀
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
Competitions
& Tournaments
for All
Prettyjing34

Activity: 55
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 08, 2021, 06:01:57 AM

The important thing is to learn to invest ,The rich can become richer by investing, but investment is risky. Maybe the rich will become poor the next day, and the same poor can become rich through investment, but the premise is that it must have the conditions for investment. All his money can be invested, so he takes a lot of risks. If the investment is successful, he will immediately become rich. If he fails, do you think he will have a strong mentality to deal with this? Therefore, it is still very simple for the rich to invest successfully, and failure will have no effect on the rich, but the poor have to think for a long time.
Invokergods19

Activity: 37
Merit: 13

View Profile
July 09, 2021, 06:51:37 AM

I think it's not only rich can invest in investment , the status of people is not basically that matter to who can invest. Cause in investment is all about the process on how will you manage the profit and save . Their a site also that you can invest in a small amount that law class people can afford to invest .
Sirait

Activity: 1890
Merit: 101

1xBit 🏆 │ NotYourKeys.org

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2021, 10:02:38 AM

I think it's not only rich can invest in investment , the status of people is not basically that matter to who can invest. Cause in investment is all about the process on how will you manage the profit and save . Their a site also that you can invest in a small amount that law class people can afford to invest .
wrong mindset if someone says investment is only for the rich. even today someone who has $200 dollars can already invest, the point is that everyone must know clearly whether the investment he wants to enter has potential.

Rasa nanas

Activity: 1414
Merit: 107

View Profile
July 09, 2021, 03:09:56 PM

Investments can be made by anyone, the only difference may be the form and amount of investment. investment does not have to buy shares of large companies, even a plot of land owned by someone can also be called an investment. everyone is free to determine the form of investment, some choose stocks and some choose bitcoin. The choice is in your hand

conected

Activity: 1302
Merit: 503

View Profile
July 09, 2021, 07:17:36 PM

Investments can be made by anyone, the only difference may be the form and amount of investment. investment does not have to buy shares of large companies, even a plot of land owned by someone can also be called an investment. everyone is free to determine the form of investment, some choose stocks and some choose bitcoin. The choice is in your hand
- Agreed, the rich and the poor differ only in the size of their investments due to the imbalance in the initial capitalization but this is not as important as their investment schedules, scale is easy to increase with proper planning while some initial scale is too large in an area where there is no understanding, they are also quickly liquidated to the point of bankruptcy in the market. The anonymity in the investment market has also partly closed the gap between the rich and the rest, this is not a game that only needs to be rich to win, it needs more intelligence

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
molsewid

Activity: 2170
Merit: 530

View Profile
July 10, 2021, 03:28:12 AM
Last edit: July 10, 2021, 11:18:01 AM by molsewid

It is undeniable that there are some poor people who are also mentally poor.  But actually, I think more that the poor with weak mentality are those who have never migrated.  Because if they migrate, their enthusiasm for life is higher so it will not rule out the possibility that they will succeed.  Like the Chinese who are scattered in many countries, for example in my country.  They come to my country because they are poor and can control the economy in my country because the spirit of survival is better than local residents who have never migrated.  Likewise investing, the ones who dominate investment in my country are those of Chinese descent who migrated.

Investing is not only for the rich but it is for everyone but you have a point mate I mean there are some poor people who are also mentally poor. The environment you're in will certainly contribute a great factor to the mindset of a people. I mean I've been born and raised in a society where the common saying is "study hard so you may find a good job" and it is very seldom or I think I've never heard in my whole life that my parents said to me to "study hard and improve my financial literacy". Chinese people were being into a business and investment and that is what makes them good in terms of business.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12]  All
  Print  

Jump to: