Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 02:03:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you like Volatility? Debate  (Read 464 times)
jostorres

Activity: 2464
Merit: 585

View Profile
April 05, 2021, 06:20:04 PM

Volatility is the most important when it comes cyrpto currency because without such things it will become a stable coin in the market .. And there's no reason to invest in it.. Just waste of time.. How investors can make profits? Seems good to choose real investment in my opinion if there's no volatility in crypto currency because for sure there's a good return. Just saying..
I do agree with the idea that it would become a stablecoin if there is no volatility. However we could also drop it down a notch as well, the idea is not to make bitcoin stay at 60k and never move, but it is also to prevent it from going 58k to 43k to 60k all inside a month, that is a huge volatility.

So why not have something in between, how about max 10% per week? That would be great if it happened, in any direction, so you do not win much but you do not lose much. Obviously nobody can put a limit of %10 movement on bitcoin since it could make a lot more money somewhere else, but that doesn't change the fact that it would be good if it happened, even though it can't happen. That is what I believe people are talking about, would you prefer bitcoin that is not stablecoin but doesn't move like it does now, it moves but moves a lot less volatile.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
2double0
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1105

View Profile
April 05, 2021, 06:54:18 PM

Crypto is nothing without volatility because if you hold btc at a certain area and range bound it, alts will start their run up. And about btc, it is no fun to see btc sitting at one place only as for me, I couldn't digest my food without seeing btc showing at least 2-3% movement towards any direction.
Mahanton

Activity: 2716
Merit: 630

View Profile
April 05, 2021, 11:34:43 PM

Crypto is nothing without volatility because if you hold btc at a certain area and range bound it, alts will start their run up. And about btc, it is no fun to see btc sitting at one place only as for me, I couldn't digest my food without seeing btc showing at least 2-3% movement towards any direction.

2-3% is something that you can see in forex or stocks market which means that it is less riskier on having this kind of movement and it wont really be appealing
to anyone who had transfered from other market into crypto because of this very reason.We do love to play with the waves because on these movements or waves
we do able to make money which is more than on the amount that we can possibly earn into those old markets that we know.
If volatility isnt on this market then we wont really be seeing this like this big.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
tygeade
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1059

View Profile
April 06, 2021, 09:24:15 AM

Well, there is nothing wrong with having volatility in the market, it’s a normal thing that should be and I don’t see the need to change it. Investments in cryptocurrency especially Bitcoin has changed the life of so many people around the world and it was through this same volatility that all things were able to happen, if there was no volatility as huge as it is now , then we wouldn’t have seen people who will get their life changed easily through Bitcoin.

Although sometimes we don’t like this volatile nature of Bitcoin, one thing we have to also know is that the volatility has never stopped people from making use of Bitcoin, no matter what they are steady making use of it.

Obito

Activity: 1274
Merit: 293

View Profile
April 06, 2021, 02:29:44 PM

Since I don't have a lot of bitcoin and I want to buy more at a lower price, I am in favor of volatility because it is just a short term event that doesn't really affect the overall growth of bitcoin in the long term plus with volatility, there is no possibility that someone might exploit the system which makes the game for every trader and investors fair and square
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: