Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 11:14:35 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Ideas for Longyuan Blockchains  (Read 38 times)
mosiyao (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 31, 2021, 05:27:31 AM

:DA new idea. Ever since the birth of blockchain, a large number of virtual currencies have been generated, among them, some are with unlimited value, and some are only a flash in the pan. Please give me a few minutes, allow me to introduce the Longyuan Blockchains.

Longyuan Blockchains is a de-centralized existence defined by the public blockchains. It relies on the non-tamperable nature of the blockchain to hold its existential meaning. Meanwhile, because of the openness of the public blockchains, anyone is able to post their own projects and new ideas on it. But unluckily, currently, we don't have the funds to develop the public blockchains, therefore, I can only introduce one of the following coins.

Xingyu Coin is one of the pass tokens. I want to build a relatively free and compliant content sharing platform, and a social networking website with new form, as well as a sales mall of derivatives and handicrafts, in all of the above, the Xingyu Coin is able to be accessed for payment. On these websites, you can directly and easily pay in Xingyu Coin. Meanwhile, we also welcome other compliant and copyright-free content sharing websites (including but not limited to websites of text, images, and video works) to access to the payment of Xingyu Coin, and enjoy the convenient payment settlement method with low cost and low fee (you can directly settle Xingyu Coin as the legal tender of your country, which is very convenient). Moreover, as the existence of public blockchains, it is also able to be applied to the Internet proof of existence service, you can put your work on public blockchains for proof of existence. This will be able to assist to resolve the copyright disputes over works. In addition, if your country supports the blockchain copyright authentication, it will be able to have the services on legally register copyrights.

Furthermore, we will also make some deivatives and handicrafts, which are unique. It is able to use blockchain to register them and create product traceability, so that the appearance of counterfeit products will be reduced, playing a role in querying the authenticity.

This might be useful, or useless. All in all, thank you for your willingness to read, wish you a happy life!

From a man who is trying to pursue his dreams~

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: