Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 10:35:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: AdCrypto.net - Marketing Partner For Crypto Business(Moderators Needed)  (Read 181 times)
AdCrypto.net (OP)

Activity: 9
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 31, 2021, 09:54:08 AM
Last edit: March 31, 2021, 10:05:39 AM by AdCrypto.net
Merited by NotATether (1)

Hello everyone in Bitcointalk, i am Kenny, the creator of AdCrypto.net.
I am a web developer (mainly in PHP) from Malaysia (a country above Singapore and below Thailand)
I am currently jobless because of the Covid 19, for the passed 6 months i searching for new job but until now i could not find one.
I was previously mining Bitcoin (using few old S9 mining machine bought from Bitmain) however because of the cost of mining increasing so i decided to stop it and sold all the Bitcoin when the price is less than $10k last year.
I am not an active member here, but i did read some of the interesting topics in Bitcointalk forum.
I observe there is many NEW Crypto projects that need to be promoted (either in Bitcointalk forum, other forums, Twitter or Telegram group)
So i decided to create a platform that can help this new or existing Crypto projects in marketing and advertising.

What is AdCrypto.net?
AdCrypto.net is a platform for Crypto business owner to promote their projects to the world.
There will be 3 roles in this platform:
  • Webmaster/Member - Those web site owner, or individual that hold an social media account that can promoting the Crypto project.
  • Advertiser - Crypto project/business owner that wants to promote their project.
  • Moderator - The person who bring in the advertiser, manage all the campaigns, monitor webmaster/member activity.

How it works?
First, advertisers will join the platform and create the advertising campaigns. The advertisers could come from the moderator, Google, or from Bitcointalk itself. Of course advertiser who bring in by the moderator will get profit sharing or commission (will be mentioned below later)
Then, webmaster/member who join our platform to earn money will see the campaign (Eg. banner) in picture that they can copy or download to paste in their web site or use as signature.
Webmaster/member will get paid once they meet the Min requirements (Eg. CPC or monthly fix amount), they can withdraw the money in Payal, Stripe or in Crypto currency like Bitcoin, ETH, USDT

From time to time, moderator will need to monitor if any webmaster/member does not follow the rules or randomly check if a member remove the banner as signature in their profile.

End of the campaign, moderator will get the commission into their account and they can withdraw the money using Paypal, Stripe or Crypto payment as well.

How much the campaign advertiser has to pay?
This is set by the advertiser itself, for example, CoinLend.org would like to promoting their new product, so they use AdCrypto to create a new campaign. The campaign Max cost is $500USD, for 250 members to use CoinLend banner as the signature.
Each member will get $2USD minus the commission (for AdCrypto and moderator)

How much the webmaster/member can earn?
They can earn as much as possible as long as they participate in as many campaign as they can in AdCrypto. For each campaign, a % of commission will be deducted.

How much the moderator can earn?
For advertiser that bring in by the moderator, they can earn up to 15% of the commission from the campaign. You can continually get the commission as long as the advertiser using AdCrypto and never complaint about you. This means you need to keep a good relationship with the advertiser.

How much AdCrypto charge?
AdCrypto will charge 15% of the service for every campaign.

As i am new, so i need master and hero here to help me to grow AdCrypto.
Here is the Web Site: https://www.adcrypto.net
It is only login pages but i can give you demo access to have a look what is inside the platform

Feel free to suggest and comment here, i will update the improve AdCrypto if i feel it is useful.
And if your interested to become moderator, please contact me.

Thanks.

Admin Dashboard
https://i.ibb.co/xXQ14kc/Screenshot-2021-03-31-at-5-56-22-PM.png
https://i.ibb.co/gjr3LSW/Screenshot-2021-03-31-at-5-56-51-PM.png
https://i.ibb.co/k3F0r5H/Screenshot-2021-03-31-at-5-57-20-PM.png
https://i.ibb.co/GcJ0pJy/Screenshot-2021-03-31-at-5-57-33-PM.png
https://i.ibb.co/bzkHVcn/Screenshot-2021-03-31-at-5-58-03-PM.png

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
AdCrypto.net (OP)

View Profile
March 31, 2021, 01:10:32 PM

• Webmaster/Member - Those web site owner, or individual that hold an social media account that can promoting the Crypto project.

Since it has multiple option (web, social media and forum), what's the payment model for each option? Fixed? Pay per click? other options?

The current application already support Pay per click, i can add in fixed amount also, and this is where the moderator come into place. Example, for forum member (level Legendary or above only) who use the sponsor signature can get a fixed amount of money or coin every month...

I also planning to pay Bitcointalk senior members here who willing to use AdCrypto banner as signature.

Anyone interest?
SFR10
Legendary

Activity: 2996
Merit: 3416

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2021, 04:04:08 PM

Then, webmaster/member who join our platform to earn money will see the campaign (Eg. banner) in picture that they can copy or download to paste in their web site or use as signature.
This forum uses BBCode for its signature field as opposed to other forums that allow images to be placed in their signature area.

From time to time, moderator will need to monitor if any webmaster/member does not follow the rules or randomly check if a member remove the banner as signature in their profile.
Would've been better if you could build a system that automates this part [saves a lot of headaches].

The campaign Max cost is $500USD, for 250 members to use CoinLend banner as the signature.
Each member will get $2USD minus the commission
(for AdCrypto and moderator)
Example, for forum member (level Legendary or above only) who use the sponsor signature can get a fixed amount of money or coin every month...
IMHO, that's a bit too low when it comes to what such ranks usually earn on a monthly basis [in this forum].

It is only login pages but i can give you demo access to have a look what is inside the platform
Please do so.

Example, for forum member (level Legendary or above only)
Legendary is already the highest rank in here.

I also planning to pay Bitcointalk senior members here who willing to use AdCrypto banner as signature.
You need to create one first. The following thread would come in handy: Overview of Bitcointalk Designers

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Insanerman

Activity: 1162
Merit: 450

View Profile
March 31, 2021, 07:32:14 PM

~

There can be issues with your earning methods as having a low cap for the entire campaign would only lead greedy people to create more. There should be rules as well. But in fact, if a project like this that would implement the same forum and earn system as the others, it would be hard for starters to gain popularity with content that is way unique amongst the others. I've seen and tried tons of forums that lets users earn and non of them lasted long than this forum. Why? because of having a hard time getting quality posters that wouldnt create tons of alt.

Also, if the platform was created with PHP, how can you sure that this is entirely secured and cannot be hacked? I've seen an article recently that hackers manage to create backdoor on PHP repository - https://securityboulevard.com/2021/03/php-repository-exploited-by-hackers/
AdCrypto.net (OP)

View Profile
April 01, 2021, 02:08:30 AM

This forum uses BBCode for its signature field as opposed to other forums that allow images to be placed in their signature area.
The signature campaign is more likely how your signature(Best Change) works, AdCrypto will have list of Sponsor that you can choose to display their campaign as your signature. Reward will be given when you use their banner as signature.

Would've been better if you could build a system that automates this part [saves a lot of headaches].
I will try my best to automate as many verification as i can using the system, however there are some campaigns that need manual verification. For example, the signature campaign, is very hard to the system to detect what signature a user uses in a forum.
Another example, to detect a Retweet in Twitter or a post in Social Media. But i will try my best and find out a way to automate as many as i can.

IMHO, that's a bit too low when it comes to what such ranks usually earn on a monthly basis [in this forum].
This is just an example, i believe just the lending & gambling projects the single sponsor already can pay at least thousand of USD every month for the campaign. And if the moderator able to bring in 10 sponsor, the minimum sales is at least 5-6 figures, and the commission a moderator can get is at least 4 figures of USD per month.

Please do so.
For webmaster demo login:
https://www.adcrypto.net/auth/login/
Email: demo@webmaster.com
Password: password

For advertiser demo login:
Email: demo@advertiser.com

For moderator demo login:
demo@moderator.com

Legendary is already the highest rank in here.
Noted on that.

You need to create one first. The following thread would come in handy: Overview of Bitcointalk Designers
[/quote]
Ok i will try to create one myself first and see how it works.

Also, may i know the reason why you use Best Change banner in your signature?
Is that their giving any reward or you like the platform?
I am just want to know and how to attract people to use AdCrypto.
Thank you so much for the advices and comments.
AdCrypto.net (OP)

View Profile
April 01, 2021, 02:23:38 AM

There can be issues with your earning methods as having a low cap for the entire campaign would only lead greedy people to create more. There should be rules as well. But in fact, if a project like this that would implement the same forum and earn system as the others, it would be hard for starters to gain popularity with content that is way unique amongst the others. I've seen and tried tons of forums that lets users earn and non of them lasted long than this forum. Why? because of having a hard time getting quality posters that wouldnt create tons of alt.

Yes, there must be rules on that, for example, the signature campaign, only certain level of members can participate. Those new members are not allow to join the campaign. Another example, for Telegram group campaign, only a Telegram group with Min 50k followers can participate. Same go for Twitter or other social media.

Also, if the platform was created with PHP, how can you sure that this is entirely secured and cannot be hacked? I've seen an article recently that hackers manage to create backdoor on PHP repository - https://securityboulevard.com/2021/03/php-repository-exploited-by-hackers/
The platform is hosted in a secured hosting provider, for the early stage, it is only a shared hosting server, but i will try my best to secure the platform. When it have more sponsors, moderators and webmasters, i will migrate it to a cloud or VPS server. And i will add in more security feature like Recaptcha, two factor authentication Eg. Google Auth which using by many of the Exchange platform. My platform is not using any repository and there is no repository setup in the server right now. But to increase the security, i will add in feature like Withdraw Passcode so that it is more harder if someone hack your account and wants to withdraw your balance (except their hack your withdrawal Passcode too).

SFR10
Legendary

Activity: 2996
Merit: 3416

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2021, 04:16:58 AM

For example, the signature campaign, is very hard to the system to detect what signature a user uses in a forum.
You have a point and I'm not a back-end coder by any means but I've seen a few campaigns in the past that they were able to successfully build a system that detected such activities.
- The only downside to that is when someone wears those signatures back, you need to manually list them again [probably a limitation with such systems].

Ok i will try to create one myself first and see how it works.
You should start from here: [LEARN] BBCode Lessons & Tutorials [+tutorial videos!]

Also, may i know the reason why you use Best Change banner in your signature?
Is that their giving any reward or you like the platform?
Both. In addition to those, I do like their attitude and how they value quality over quantity.

End of the campaign, moderator will get the commission into their account and they can withdraw the money using Paypal, Stripe or Crypto payment as well.
Are you going to build a crypto payment system from scratch or you'll be using one of the known gateways/processors?

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Insanerman

Activity: 1162
Merit: 450

View Profile
April 01, 2021, 01:44:44 PM

Yes, there must be rules on that, for example, the signature campaign, only certain level of members can participate. Those new members are not allow to join the campaign. Another example, for Telegram group campaign, only a Telegram group with Min 50k followers can participate. Same go for Twitter or other social media.

The platform is hosted in a secured hosting provider, for the early stage, it is only a shared hosting server, but i will try my best to secure the platform. When it have more sponsors, moderators and webmasters, i will migrate it to a cloud or VPS server. And i will add in more security feature like Recaptcha, two factor authentication Eg. Google Auth which using by many of the Exchange platform. My platform is not using any repository and there is no repository setup in the server right now. But to increase the security, i will add in feature like Withdraw Passcode so that it is more harder if someone hack your account and wants to withdraw your balance (except their hack your withdrawal Passcode too).

So this is just basically a fork and a rip off of this forum? If it would be, than what are the features and programs that you think were your advantage against this forum and other crypto forums, and things that you think aren't implemented on the existing forum? If you can't provide features that cannot be found on this forum or would just improve the looks, then you might find starting your platform difficult and close to not having enough users and investors to use your platform.

Withdraw passcode with what? SMS OTPs? Or you'll create a blockchain system for passcodee (which would be nice).
MickGhee
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000

Fucker of "the system"

View Profile
April 01, 2021, 01:52:28 PM

Php sucks you should build it in node.

Last night, while you were sleeping. I fucked the system!
suzanne5223

Activity: 2604
Merit: 650

Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2021, 02:28:40 PM

@SFR10, ETFbitcoin, Insanerman and MickGhee, something seems not to be right about the site owner by the OP of this thread and I don't know if any of you guys are unaware of it or haven't visited their site.
The domain of the below site or the site itself seems to currently compromise people security and MetaMask has also restricted access to the site.

https://www.adcrypto.net

AdCrypto.net (OP)

View Profile
April 02, 2021, 03:17:45 AM

You have a point and I'm not a back-end coder by any means but I've seen a few campaigns in the past that they were able to successfully build a system that detected such activities.
- The only downside to that is when someone wears those signatures back, you need to manually list them again [probably a limitation with such systems].
As mentioned by the ETFbitcoin i have think out a way to verify the signature automatically, so i will develop this feature so the system will auto verify the signature periodically.

Can you create one for me? I can pay for you.

Both. In addition to those, I do like their attitude and how they value quality over quantity.
I see, i hope i can get your support on my platform too.

Are you going to build a crypto payment system from scratch or you'll be using one of the known gateways/processors?
I am going to integrate CoinPayment API into my platform.
AdCrypto.net (OP)

View Profile
April 02, 2021, 03:31:32 AM

So this is just basically a fork and a rip off of this forum? If it would be, than what are the features and programs that you think were your advantage against this forum and other crypto forums, and things that you think aren't implemented on the existing forum? If you can't provide features that cannot be found on this forum or would just improve the looks, then you might find starting your platform difficult and close to not having enough users and investors to use your platform.

Withdraw passcode with what? SMS OTPs? Or you'll create a blockchain system for passcodee (which would be nice).

You got a very good point, without any advantages or extra features i think members here are not going to use a new platform instead of an existing forum. This is why i am trying to build a automatic marketing platform for sponsor and webmaster/member. Once sponsor listed their campaign, it will run continually every month and they can monitor the result, analytic and improve the campaign just like Google Analytics.
And for webmaster/member, system will choose the best campaign based on their preference (Eg. category, interest or highest bid)
Finally for moderator, it is a platform for you to earn extra money, not only money you can generated from Bitcointalk forum, but also in other social media like Twitter, Facebook or Telegram. Although we know that Bitcointalk is a among the top Crypto forum in the market, but there are many other social media platform out there.

Normally withdraw passcode is just another password for you to withdraw the balance, beside the login passcode. But we can implement Google Auth for withdrawal also.
AdCrypto.net (OP)

View Profile
April 02, 2021, 03:52:35 AM

@SFR10, ETFbitcoin, Insanerman and MickGhee, something seems not to be right about the site owner by the OP of this thread and I don't know if any of you guys are unaware of it or haven't visited their site.
The domain of the below site or the site itself seems to currently compromise people security and MetaMask has also restricted access to the site.

May i know which browser and extension you using in the browser which caused the alert?
My domain is just registered few days ago on Namecheap:
https://i.imgur.com/bXVzydx.png

I have Metamask installed in my Google Chrome browser also, when i visit my web site there is no alert or security issue you mentioned.
https://i.imgur.com/6iMBkCw.png
examplens
Legendary

Activity: 3262
Merit: 3165

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2021, 12:43:45 PM

I will try my best to automate as many verification as i can using the system, however there are some campaigns that need manual verification. For example, the signature campaign, is very hard to the system to detect what signature a user uses in a forum.
Another example, to detect a Retweet in Twitter or a post in Social Media. But i will try my best and find out a way to automate as many as i can.

How do you think to prevent your system from using bots or any other artificial completing tasks?
I guess it will be very easy to cheat your service using VPN and fake traffic. It can be tiring to track this manually by moderators.
Detecting retweet, likes or any action on SM is not a big problem, but for advertisers, any repost from fake SM accounts does not mean much. There is no real reach and in the end, there is no real benefit from such advertising.
One serious influencer can bring a lot more with just one post, rather than 1000 fake social media promoters.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Theb

Activity: 1680
Merit: 655

View Profile
April 02, 2021, 03:43:09 PM

This is just an example, i believe just the lending & gambling projects the single sponsor already can pay at least thousand of USD every month for the campaign. And if the moderator able to bring in 10 sponsor, the minimum sales is at least 5-6 figures, and the commission a moderator can get is at least 4 figures of USD per month.

SFR10 is talking about the earnings of the "webmasters" aka the siteowners aka the content creators, well its awesome that the moderator and your services will be earning 15% each from the campaign but think about the hundreds of siteowners who will be dividing everything once you get your cut. I cannot imagine a proper website accepting into this kind of terms where they don't earn by how many views they have or how many impressions they get from their visitors but from what is left from the commission they'll be sharing with others. If you want more promoters/carriers of your ads you shouldn't think about yourself first but the ones who will be carrying your banners.

..bustadice..         ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
██████████████      ██████████████
██████████████      ██████████████
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
                     ▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
   ███████████  ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
               ████▀      ██     ▀████
 ███████████  ████        ██       ████
             ████         ██        ████
███████████  ████     ▄▄▄▄██        ████
             ████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ████
 ███████████  ████                 ████
               ████▄             ▄████
   ███████████  ▀████▄▄       ▄▄████▀
                  ▀███████████████▀
                     ▀▀███████▀▀
           ▄██▄
           ████
            ██
            ▀▀
 ▄██████████████████████▄
██████▀▀██████████▀▀██████
█████    ████████    █████
█████▄  ▄████████▄  ▄█████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ████████████
......Play......
suzanne5223

Activity: 2604
Merit: 650

Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2021, 08:05:41 PM

May i know which browser and extension you using in the browser which caused the alert?
My domain is just registered few days ago on Namecheap:

I have Metamask installed in my Google Chrome browser also, when i visit my web site there is no alert or security issue you mentioned.

I use the Google Chrome browser

AdCrypto.net (OP)

View Profile
April 05, 2021, 02:46:04 AM

How do you think to prevent your system from using bots or any other artificial completing tasks?
I guess it will be very easy to cheat your service using VPN and fake traffic. It can be tiring to track this manually by moderators.
Detecting retweet, likes or any action on SM is not a big problem, but for advertisers, any repost from fake SM accounts does not mean much. There is no real reach and in the end, there is no real benefit from such advertising.
One serious influencer can bring a lot more with just one post, rather than 1000 fake social media promoters.

There are two type of verification i can think of:
1) System verification - like a forum signature, i can write a script to check the signature (Eg. in jpeg or png format) and verify whether it is same as what image for the campaign. Although this is not easy as there are so many different open source of framework out there like SMF, PHPBB, and different version of the software the content could be different also. Also if the site owner uses any third party plugin/theme then the signature HTML content also maybe different. But this is doable for selected forum like Bitcointalk forum. And need to be testing time to time. Beside the signature, i also can write a script to grab the content of a web site (where the campaign banners are location) and verify if the content is missing or changes.

2) Manual verification - For example a Twitter account that have 500k follower, so the owner join the campaign, retweet the post in Twitter, screenshot it and upload to AdCrypto, then moderator will go and verify it. Same goes to Telegram group, Facebook or other social media. For now i think this has to be done manually because i can't think of a way to verify it using a script.

To avoid fake activity, only the selected sites/influencers will be allow to promote the campaign.
For example, Legendary members in Bircointalk, although this members could also using some bots to complete the task, but this at least can reduce many of fake promoting. And once we detected the fake activity we will ban the member and announce it in our platform and in Bitcointalk forum.

SFR10 is talking about the earnings of the "webmasters" aka the siteowners aka the content creators, well its awesome that the moderator and your services will be earning 15% each from the campaign but think about the hundreds of siteowners who will be dividing everything once you get your cut. I cannot imagine a proper website accepting into this kind of terms where they don't earn by how many views they have or how many impressions they get from their visitors but from what is left from the commission they'll be sharing with others. If you want more promoters/carriers of your ads you shouldn't think about yourself first but the ones who will be carrying your banners.
For different type of campaign, there will be different earning method also. For web owner, it can be fix or Pay Per Click earning method. So it is flexible for Sponsor and also site owner to choose for. And because we group all sponsor, site owner and influencer together, this make it easier to search, match and manage the campaign and earning. Sponsor can create a campaign and all site owners and influencers are able to see it, this make sponsor is able to choose which site/influencer to promote for them. On the other hand, site owner/influencer also can choose to promote which campaign. This make it 100% transparent and open.

I use the Google Chrome browser
I also using Google Chrome browser but i cannot see what you mentioned, could you print scree the whole screen (including the URL header bar of the address and the browser itself?)
There is no Crypto payment API yet in the platform so i have no idea why it is marked as spam by Metamask.
NotATether
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 6723

bitcoincleanup.com / bitmixlist.org

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2021, 01:58:23 PM

This sounds like a great idea. Are there any plans to build a Wordpress plug-in that webmasters can install to automatically participate in this service, with an account registered on your site? You can use it to automate the process of finding interested webmasters since Google AdSense has started to kick people off its platform for whatever reason they like, and there's so much what I call "stock" advertising on MellowAds - ads promoting faucets, ponzis, and other sites people are never going to use - that they will have a hard time making a decent profit off of them.

So I'm sure something similar to the forum banners you see on the top of this page, only expanded across the internet - would be very welcome.

Twitter, Facebook and co. might have limited-access APIs for scraping user's post, but a cheap automation tool would scrape a social media clone - for example, Nitter to get Twitter posts. It will save a lot of headaches and maintenance fees from manually going over social media ads.

.BLACKJACK ♠ FUN.
█████████
██████████████
████████████
█████████████████
████████████████▄▄
░█████████████▀░▀▀
██████████████████
░██████████████
████████████████
░██████████████
████████████
███████████████░██
██████████
CRYPTO CASINO &
SPORTS BETTING
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
▀███████████████▀
█████████
examplens
Legendary

Activity: 3262
Merit: 3165

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2021, 07:50:32 PM

To avoid fake activity, only the selected sites/influencers will be allow to promote the campaign.
For example, Legendary members in Bircointalk, although this members could also using some bots to complete the task, but this at least can reduce many of fake promoting. And once we detected the fake activity we will ban the member and announce it in our platform and in Bitcointalk forum.

For example, how you will check social media accounts if they haven't related to the Bitcointalk account?
So, someone had a Twitter acc with 10k followers but never heard of Bitcointalk. I guess it is okay when you need to check manually one or few new accounts, but what when you have 1k new acc to verify, plus 1k new FB acc's, Instagram, Reddit...
I can imagine how much work is behind.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀