Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 03:40:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: NEW OFFICIAL CannabisCoin [CANN] Discussion  (Read 275 times)
KvThweatt (OP)

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2021, 02:59:39 AM
Last edit: April 02, 2021, 12:01:10 AM by KvThweatt

Welcome.

I have taken responsibility of the CANN wallet.  The old developers do not deserve their position anymore, and were formally removed from office by me, last night, in messages/emails that (you guessed it) did not get responded to.

I am so sorry you all have had this happen to you and your coin.  I will do what I can (which is a lot) to bring this back, and these aren't empty promises, see https://www.facebook.com/KingofKingsIVOfficial
I put that project on hold for this.  I am the only developer there and I successfully implemented multiplayer and alpha tested with 77 users on my local server.  This is going to be hard, but I WILL come through.

I'm very active, I've been a C++ developer for over 6 years, CANN's wallet is in C++, and I'm already underway of drawing out the coin's schematic on a whiteboard so I can get a full picture of node operation.

I will not allow this coin to die.  I will not allow you all to have been shot in the foot by the greed I sense from the original devs.

I will not allow any other marijuana related coins to be discussed here.  Fudding will be reported immediately.
This is not the location.  Let me repeat, you fud, you're fucked, you're shunned.

One of the biggest problems that has been brought to my attention through my research is that bots and humans are attempting to fud CANN.  We cannot allow this to continue.

Purchase as much CANN off of FreiExchange.com,  buy it all up.  Take it away from the bots.  It's only 1 satoshi.  For $10, you can get 100x your $$$ in CANN.  BUY BUY BUY!

It's the lowest it can ever get.  And if we buy it, we increase its value.  Simple stonks.  We also need to mine.

I encourage everyone here to do business in CANN.  You have a friend who wants you to move stuff for him?  Ask him for CANN as payment.  You want to buy some weed from your friend?  Ask if CANN is acceptable.

Treat CANN like it was meant to be treated.  1 CANN to 1 GRAM,  SO VALUE IT AS SUCH!

1 CANN = 1 GRAM = $10.  EVERY CANN YOU EXCHANGE SHOULD BE TREATED AS IF IT WERE WORTH $10.
If someone wants to buy your CANN with BTC, REQUIRE $10 worth of BTC per CANN or DO NOT SELL

UPDTATE 1 EDIT
------------------

The decision has been made to merge Bitcoin Core 0.21+ and CannabisCoin Core and utilize the pre-existing wallet security features of Bitcoin Core.  More information soon.
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
KvThweatt (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2021, 11:36:31 PM
Last edit: April 02, 2021, 12:02:33 AM by KvThweatt

A little math I've done shows if about 20 people buy only $20 worth of CANN at the proper market value of 0.00000047 BTC, it will cut into the sale orders.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/827094361338413077/827324065127596142/only2500.png
Anything above that spot value are definitely people selling who can't get paid because we're not paying our fellow John and instead paying whatever has tons of it and is dumping it.

Someone, or something is selling the 4.7M CANN @ 0.00000001 sat.  Don't support that. Buy at the market  value (currently 47 satoshi / CANN)
Thing is, the price will go up, and all those lower sales will resell for higher, therefore again making CANN go up.
Gotta stay above it.  Gotta look up real market value and buy for that.  Treat it like a spot exchange and it will become one.
captcirk

Activity: 1

View Profile
April 03, 2021, 08:19:03 AM

Thank you, hope we can get this done.
started mining 36gh
gembitz

Activity: 1834
Merit: 639

*Brute force will solve any Bitcoin problem*

View Profile
April 05, 2021, 05:21:17 AM

Welcome.

===>

I will not allow any other marijuana related coins to be discussed here.  Fudding will be reported immediately.
This is not the location.  Let me repeat, you fud, you're fucked, you're shunned.
<<>>>

Treat CANN like it was meant to be treated.  1 CANN to 1 GRAM,  SO VALUE IT AS SUCH!

1 CANN = 1 GRAM = $10.  EVERY CANN YOU EXCHANGE SHOULD BE TREATED AS IF IT WERE WORTH $10.
If someone wants to buy your CANN with BTC, REQUIRE $10 worth of BTC per CANN or DO NOT SELL

.... More information soon.

WHERE IS THE WEED AT? :-D LOLLL

©2021*MY POSTS ARE STRICTLY FOR NOVELTY AND/OR PRESERVATION/COLLECTING PURPOSES ONLY!*It should not be regarded as investment/trading advice.*advocate to promote sharing and free software for the bitcoin community* #EFF #FSF #XTZ ===> START WITH NOTHING AND BUILD IT INTO SOMETHING!
jheaton

Activity: 241
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 05, 2021, 05:28:48 PM

I'll sell you all you want for 10 cents.  Cheesy
dimo296

Activity: 1

View Profile
April 07, 2021, 07:02:58 PM

Hi all,

has anybody the newest bootstrap dat for the windows wallet CannabisCoin Core versión v0.13.1.0? Online i can find only one dat from 2016, so even after installing this one are nearly 5 years to of blockchain update into the wallet .... this could be weeks...

Just to update quicker and start mining ...

Thx for your help!
Best Regards
KvThweatt (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2021, 09:14:10 PM

I'll sell you all you want for 10 cents.  Cheesy

GTFO or sell your CANN for $10, no less. I'm absolutely serious here about the no fudding. GTFO for real.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: