Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 02:33:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ⚡️⚡️⚡️QoinSuit⚡️⚡️⚡️ Decentralized Multi-Exchange Order Management System  (Read 264 times)
QoinIQ (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 01, 2021, 09:15:44 AM

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cryptoserega

Activity: 181
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 02, 2021, 08:12:02 AM

There are so many cryptocurrency exchanges. I think that it will be useful for traders to trade simultaneously on different exchanges but this trading must be safe in comfortable.
SDKmaster

Activity: 110
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 03, 2021, 10:02:17 AM

There are so many cryptocurrency exchanges. I think that it will be useful for traders to trade simultaneously on different exchanges but this trading must be safe in comfortable.

For every ecxhange it is necessary to have liquidity. That is why there is a big competion on exchanges for traders. But the idea to make platfrom from which it will be possible to trade at the same time on different exchanges by different cryptocurrencies is very interesting like I think.
JackieAinsley

Activity: 148

View Profile
April 07, 2021, 07:00:54 AM

It is very difficult to trade simultaneously at different exchanges. That is why such platforms like QoinSuit that allows to trade on different platforms at the same time will be useful for traders.

Now cryptocurrency industry is actively developing and a lot of new product and tools appear. It is good that there are such tools like QoinSuit platform that allows to trade at one exchange at the same time and tools with analitic and statictic.
alan228

Activity: 250

View Profile
April 09, 2021, 06:27:48 AM

It is very difficult to trade simultaneously at different exchanges. That is why such platforms like QoinSuit that allows to trade on different platforms at the same time will be useful for traders.

Now cryptocurrency industry is actively developing and a lot of new product and tools appear. It is good that there are such tools like QoinSuit platform that allows to trade at one exchange at the same time and tools with analitic and statictic.

Every product especially good need promotion. People must know about projects and its advantages. Also promotion is necessary for conduction IEO. Investors must know about new project to invest.

Now the competition among cryptocurrency projects is so big that it is very difficult to pay attention to the project. I think a good way for promotion is bounty and airdrop. It allows to attract the attention of the users and traders to the platform.
cryptoserega

Activity: 181

View Profile
April 19, 2021, 02:16:19 PM

For traders profit is the most important and if the platform helps to attract more profit and make trading more simple people would use it.

Now there are so many different exchanges so the tool which allow to work from one platform at different exchanges will be very comfortable, simple and useful for traders.
jorjeIII

Activity: 104

View Profile
April 21, 2021, 07:46:08 AM

For traders profit is the most important and if the platform helps to attract more profit and make trading more simple people would use it.

Now there are so many different exchanges so the tool which allow to work from one platform at different exchanges will be very comfortable, simple and useful for traders.

I agree that the demand in such projects like QoinSuit will be big because they help to simplify the trading and made it more profitable.
JackieAinsley

Activity: 148

View Profile
April 25, 2021, 07:15:13 AM

Cryptocurrency is very volatility, now all cryptocurrency market falls and traders can earn money even when market falls. That is why trading volumes are so big and only increases.

Not onlly trading volumes are increasing. Also increasing the number of cryptocurrency exchanges to trade. It shows how important is QoinSuit platform. I think that such tool for successful trade will be in demand.
Dron Pelya

Activity: 1302
Merit: 403

View Profile
April 27, 2021, 08:00:13 AM

When I had seen another one topic here about some new project, I thought that it would be another fast-made project for making easy money. But I was wrong. I'm not going to talk about technical side of you product. But I want to say that your website and whitepaper have good quality. And one thing I liked, you had shown us team of your project, with links to profiles of each member. Not many teams do this way today.
krisnajsadrak

Activity: 1092
Merit: 250

Hodlers Network

View Profile
April 29, 2021, 10:37:31 PM

tomorrow the ICO will start right
because i read about this in your site we start our ICO on 30 April, in altcoinomy
and the IEO will run on may 17, in probit exchange
i have one question, what is the initial price from this project during the ICO and IEO ?
thank you

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: