Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 04:06:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Fight Me Instead  (Read 355 times)
Natsuu (OP)

Activity: 1120
Merit: 158

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 01, 2021, 10:39:09 AM
Merited by Cnut237 (1)

In this time of date where #StopAsianHate is in trend, 8 Division World Champion Manny Pacquiao who is a Filipino post a photo in his facebook page regarding the trend

https://www.facebook.com/photo?fbid=281804583317043&set=pcb.281804663317035
#STOPASIANHATE

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Mr.right85

Activity: 910
Merit: 650

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2021, 01:02:54 PM

Its really sad to hate a nation or race over nothing or should I say for being them. I wonder how well it goes when you want to be like someone or something else. You end up being in a continuous struggle all your life and that isn't nice.
Its a nice caption Manny has carved out on this one, either the hate is on him or his people as an Asian, not me per say but then, getting to settle a thing over fights is really old fashion. As a fighter, that's the way he knows and his a tough guy who is good at throwing really fasts pounches. Good luck hating and fighting Asians. I stand with #MannyPacquiao

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
.SIGN UP.
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1372

View Profile
April 01, 2021, 01:15:28 PM

It's really bad when the leaders of Communist China hate their people so much that they enslave them, and actually kill many of them for experimental uses, to test out drugs and stuff.

And then they go out and make propaganda saying that there is Asian hate by other nations.

Think about Bruce Lee. People all over the world adore him, and many fighters try to emulate him. Same with Jet Lee. Is that Asian hate?

Asian hate is the other way around. It's Asians hating themselves and others because they are trying to get rich off their own and others.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
franky1
Legendary

Activity: 4214
Merit: 4475

View Profile
April 01, 2021, 03:09:20 PM
Last edit: April 01, 2021, 03:23:08 PM by franky1

i am not dismissing that racism exists.
but i find that talking the 1% of racist idiots and trying to brand an entire country as that 1%. actually becomes racism too

try narrowing it down to for instance trump fangirls. and point out that majority of idiots belong to a political group of idiots. or some social group.

atleast have a better understanding of who you are fighting instead of advertising the fight needs to be against everyone

if you can target your enemy better. you can win the fight easier
find the main idiot. and when he loses. his like minded friends may realise they cant win. and stop being like minded idiots

I DO NOT TRADE OR ACT AS ESCROW ON THIS FORUM EVER.
Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
Natsuu (OP)

View Profile
April 01, 2021, 10:32:39 PM
Merited by Cnut237 (1)

It's really bad when the leaders of Communist China hate their people so much that they enslave them, and actually kill many of them for experimental uses, to test out drugs and stuff.

And then they go out and make propaganda saying that there is Asian hate by other nations.

Think about Bruce Lee. People all over the world adore him, and many fighters try to emulate him. Same with Jet Lee. Is that Asian hate?

Asian hate is the other way around. It's Asians hating themselves and others because they are trying to get rich off their own and others.

Cool

Asians hating themselves?, when the caption is really clear about what it is saying? I can't understand your logic around this. True bruce lee and other fighters are respected as well as Manny Pacquiao, yet there's many asian hate crimes existing right now in this time of pandemic. For what reason?, for the hate being released towards asian cause of the covid, whereas people blame Asians for the covid itself.

Before you actually pout something such as this comment, think about it. This is why people says that american education is dumb

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
April 01, 2021, 10:54:55 PM

Cool

Asians hating themselves?, when the caption is really clear about what it is saying? I can't understand your logic around this. True bruce lee and other fighters are respected as well as Manny Pacquiao, yet there's many asian hate crimes existing right now in this time of pandemic. For what reason?, for the hate being released towards asian cause of the covid, whereas people blame Asians for the covid itself.

Before you actually pout something such as this comment, think about it. This is why people says that american education is dumb

So you recognize that the biggest haters of Asians are often their government... especially China, right? But you don't like it when I point this out to you. Why? Are you part of the Asian hate team, maybe a big Chinese government leader?

The Chinese leaders say they love their people. They show it by enslaving many of them, and torturing them, and not giving any more freedom than they can get away with giving, and enslaving them to make products that are sold to USA people who don't really understand what is going on.

Is that really love when you misuse your people to make a profit? Wake up and look at what is really going on. All this hate against Asians is propaganda from their governments to take eyes of the governments that are enslaving their people.

Wake up!

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
semobo

Activity: 1498
Merit: 146

View Profile
April 02, 2021, 04:28:40 AM

Cool

Yes, Asians hate themselves too when it comes to nations, a Filipino may not like Pakistani and Pakistan hate India but not everyone that is what his statement is like. Sometimes we need to give punishments to the individuals who involve into the violence rather than calling the whole country as racists is not going to give any solution.
Zilon

Activity: 966
Merit: 421

Bitcoindata.science

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2021, 05:47:01 AM

Racism is one thing we all have to stop. Asians are humans just like each and every other race existing on ye planet. Fighting people for no just cause only dipicts slavery in a modern setting. In a century as this where life exists in the digital we all need to embrace each other and co-exist understanding we all need each other. Let's say no to racism and treat every race with love
Natsuu (OP)

View Profile
April 02, 2021, 10:31:41 AM

Cool

Yes, Asians hate themselves too when it comes to nations, a Filipino may not like Pakistani and Pakistan hate India but not everyone that is what his statement is like. Sometimes we need to give punishments to the individuals who involve into the violence rather than calling the whole country as racists is not going to give any solution.

The issue about it is about the asian crimes happening in "A" country within the times of pandemic, whom had been called out by many. The blatant harrassment that is happening around a country due within a specific period of time is what's this #STOPASIANHATE is all about.

Yes, there is hate amongst asians but you can't see them hurting one another and the country doesn't do anything about it.

Cnut237
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277

View Profile
April 02, 2021, 12:11:29 PM

So you recognize that the biggest haters of Asians are often their government... especially China, right?

I'll be generous and assume you are genuinely missing the point. Hate crimes against Asians have increased dramatically since the start of the pandemic. There are plenty of bigoted, racist, xenophobic half-wits out there who for example blame all Chinese people for the spread of the virus. And this includes, of course, blaming US citizens with Chinese ancestry, who may have never even been to China in their lives. I'd give you charts and data, but you don't trust facts and evidence.
And the idea that China's mistreatment of its own citizens is fuelled by anti-Asian racism is utterly absurd. Do you genuinely think that, for example, Xi Jinping is a white European/American with a deep hatred of people with Chinese ancestry?

Wake up!

Cool

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
April 02, 2021, 01:58:11 PM

So you recognize that the biggest haters of Asians are often their government... especially China, right?

I'll be generous and assume you are genuinely missing the point. Hate crimes against Asians have increased dramatically since the start of the pandemic. There are plenty of bigoted, racist, xenophobic half-wits out there who for example blame all Chinese people for the spread of the virus. And this includes, of course, blaming US citizens with Chinese ancestry, who may have never even been to China in their lives. I'd give you charts and data, but you don't trust facts and evidence.
And the idea that China's mistreatment of its own citizens is fuelled by anti-Asian racism is utterly absurd. Do you genuinely think that, for example, Xi Jinping is a white European/American with a deep hatred of people with Chinese ancestry?

Wake up!

Cool

Why would anybody say "fight me, instead?" I mean, how many different reasons are there to desire to fight with someone? At the core of it, there are only several categories:
1. Sports, like the Olympics;
2. Self-defense;
3. Aggressive hate against those you challenge.

Look close and you will see that Asian hate is the hate they have for others.

But why do Asians have hate for others of other races? Because Asian governments made secret deals with those of other races, deals that are hurting their own people. So the Asian hate against those of other races is misdirected. And the propaganda by the Asian governments is designed to make sure the Asians never figure out  who it was that caused the hate in the first place. Or, the hate idea itself is propaganda designed to MAKE people hate Asians.

Does anybody even think that the Chinese government didn't know what was going on in the Wuhan labs? Quite the opposite. They instigated and accepted agreements with Fauci to produce the virus, with the idea that there would be all kinds of hate kickbacks in many directions. The Chinese government loves the hate.

Cool

Cnut237
Legendary

View Profile
April 02, 2021, 02:37:55 PM

Why would anybody say "fight me, instead?"

Well, the image that started the thread might provide the answer. Particularly if you read the text in that image.

Asians are being attacked, physically. All people — including Asian people — have the right to walk the streets without fear of some racist coward assaulting them.

Manny Pacquiao is not only one of the greatest fighters of all time, he's also a senator in the Phillippines. Obviously the racist cowards wouldn't take him up on the offer to fight him instead. What he is doing here is highlighting, very effectively, not only the plight of Asians, but also the cowardice of those who perpetrate the attacks.

The message in the image shared by the OP is potent, and — to most people, I think — perfectly clear.

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
April 02, 2021, 02:53:37 PM
Last edit: April 02, 2021, 03:05:59 PM by BADecker

Well, the image that started the thread might provide the answer. Particularly if you read the text in that image.

Asians are being attacked, physically. All people — including Asian people — have the right to walk the streets without fear of some racist coward assaulting them.

Manny Pacquiao is not only one of the greatest fighters of all time, he's also a senator in the Phillippines. Obviously the racist cowards wouldn't take him up on the offer to fight him instead. What he is doing here is highlighting, very effectively, not only the plight of Asians, but also the cowardice of those who perpetrate the attacks.

The message in the image shared by the OP is potent, and — to most people, I think — perfectly clear.

Thank you for proving my point. People all over the world are being attacked. This is nothing new. Since he's aggressive about inviting people to attack him, he either likes to fight, or he hates the people he likes to fight. Asian hate! Besides ▼▼▼...

China creating “Planet of the Apes” hybrid HUMANZEE army to conquer the world

This is not an April Fools joke. According to The Sun (UK), China has become a “dumping ground” of horrifying genetic experiments that are combining human genes with chimpanzees (and other primates) to create hybrid “Planet of the Apes” specimens. The long-term goal is to genetically engineer a race of obedient “humanzee” hybrid super soldiers who have the crazy strength of apes and just enough intelligence and obedience to follow orders and carry weapons.

As I explain in today’s Situation Update, people who live in California shouldn’t be surprised if, one day, a CCP transport ship hits the beach and starts unloading armed Planet of the Apes humanzee soldiers as part of a communist invasion of America. This is no longer science fiction; it’s part of China’s global domination plan.

“Human-monkey hybrids, souped-up viruses, head transplants and gene editing are just some of the tests known to have been carried out by Chinese scientists,” reports The Sun. “It is known the Communist Party-state has been carrying out all kinds of dangerous and ethically controversial research which may not be allowed in Western countries.”

Because the CCP has zero ethics and no regard for morality, compassion or the value of life — they’re also athiests who hate Christians, by the way — China has become the choice for mad science experiments that may unleash devastating consequences for humanity. The CCP also runs the Biden crime family, of course.

The Wuhan Virology Institute’s release of the SARS-cov-2 virus — “covid-19” — is a perfect example of this danger. With the help of sociopathic medical tyrants like Dr. Fauci, China built a viral bioweapon and unleashed it upon the world, setting in motion a devastating series of events that are impacting human freedom, economic productivity and even elections.

Cool

Coin_trader
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2772
Merit: 1169

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2021, 03:05:08 PM

Thank you for proving my point. People all over the world are being attacked. This is nothing new. Since he's aggressive about inviting people to attack him, he either likes to fight, or he hates the people he likes to fight. Asian hate!

Cool

The case of Asian being attacked on US is increasing especially when this pandemic start. They are blaming the Asians that living on US for this pandemic which is not right. Your point is, There's already an existing issue like this one before so nothing new, But this is IMHO wrong. The morale of people during crisis is very crucial so hurting them right now will give fear to all Asians living in US.

MP is just using his status to raise up this concern not to fight every racist out there.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Cnut237
Legendary

View Profile
April 02, 2021, 04:29:39 PM

Thank you for proving my point. People all over the world are being attacked. This is nothing new. Since he's aggressive about inviting people to attack him, he either likes to fight, or he hates the people he likes to fight. Asian hate!

If your position on minorities being attacked is that people who aren't minorities are also attacked, therefore there's no problem, then I have no further response.

mu_enrico
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 2142

Slots Enthusiast & Expert

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2021, 04:59:14 PM

I've been thinking about racism a lot in the last 2-3 years because from my experience in my country, no matter how hard you change society, society will always be racist. My country has so many races and ethnicities, from Malay, Chinese, to Papuan. Even though each other may interact a lot, but they never seem truly bond. Perhaps it a humane thing when you feel easier to trust one who has the same skin color, religion, culture, etc. It's fine! Read "Injustice" if you try to oppress humanity into your own image.

Now what to do with racism?
IMO, please don't take it too seriously. Laugh at insults, or if you can't, just walk away. If someone crosses the line, it's a law problem and lets the law enforcers do their job. We are all equal, after all, before the law. The attack is not merely about the hate for Asian people, but because your law enforcement is weak. Keep defund the police, and you will see attacks between races.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
April 02, 2021, 09:25:10 PM

If your position on minorities being attacked is that people who aren't minorities are also attacked, therefore there's no problem, then I have no further response.

Hadn't even thought of that.

There's always somebody hating somebody else somewhere. And sometimes it's nations hating other nations. But here's the point.

Who is it pushing something that talks like this?:
Asian hate is Whites hating Asians;
White hate is Whites hating Asians.

All they talk about is Whites hating Asians. They simply stick the focus where they want. It ISN'T Whites hating Asians, except that there is somebody of every race who hates some other race, sometime, somewhere. You can go all over the place in America and Europe and find Whites who don't hate Asians. But inviting somebody to fight with you sounds like hate of some kind.

And if they want to fight because they say that you are hating them, what are they even talking about?

Most of the Whites hating Asians is made up. But we see here that Asians hating Whites is not made up. An Asian invites a fight.

Cool

Coyster
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1246

Cashback 15%

View Profile
April 02, 2021, 09:39:21 PM

I've been thinking about racism a lot in the last 2-3 years because from my experience in my country, no matter how hard you change society, society will always be racist.
I think I second that as well, cause there have been quite a lot of measures, decrees, and decisions taken to curb racism, but all to no avail, there's racist abuses in practically every walk of life, even in sports, we've seen the footballing world for example unite with the "black lives matter" printed on their jersey and the gesture of taking a knee before games in England, but taking a closer look at all these, you find out that it has done little or nothing to make the situation any better other than create some awareness on the issue, but no positives as regards curbing it.
Now what to do with racism?
IMO, please don't take it too seriously. Laugh at insults, or if you can't, just walk away. If someone crosses the line, it's a law problem...
I can say it's not so easy to grow a thick skin as to ignore racist abuse, more often than not, people would react to it, and then again the law hardly ever favors the victim of racism, it's indeed a somewhat complicated case.

.HUGE.
▄██████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████▌██▌▐██▐██▐████▄███
████▐██▐████▌██▌██▌██▌██
█████▀███▀███▀▐██▐██▐█████

▀█████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████▀

▀██████████▀▀
█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
CASINSPORTSBOOK
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄█
acroman08
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1076

View Profile
April 03, 2021, 09:58:20 AM

All they talk about is Whites hating Asians.
do they? I probably missed these on news and articles. or maybe I've seen the bullshit behind it that I ignored news media that reports it.

They simply stick the focus where they want. It ISN'T Whites hating Asians, except that there is somebody of every race who hates some other race, sometime, somewhere. You can go all over the place in America and Europe and find Whites who don't hate Asians.
it's sad that issues like this have been politicised so much and being used as a weapon by politicians that people have started to have a "go-to blame" when it comes to racism. but yeah, I agree, there is somebody in every race who hates some other race.

But inviting somebody to fight with you sounds like hate of some kind.
"some kind of hate"? No, that's frustration being expressed because of the increased violence towards Asians during the pandemic. and besides, the message wasn't meant for white people but to those cowards who might or will attack defenceless older Asian(well, except that grandma who beat the shit out of her attacker)

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 MΞTAWIN  THE FIRST WEB3 CASINO   
.. PLAY NOW ..
semobo

Activity: 1498
Merit: 146

View Profile
April 03, 2021, 10:26:38 AM

Yes, there is hate amongst asians but you can't see them hurting one another and the country doesn't do anything about it.
They do involve in violence as well but it is not becoming a headline news or not even reported by the media but the news will be given a lot of care when it happens in a developed country. I am also against racism but calling a whole country as doing crime just for one person's mistake is justified?
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: