Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 07:59:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] DISCIPLINA - the first blockchain to create verified personal profiles.  (Read 599 times)
disciplina_official (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 01, 2021, 01:46:53 PM

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
alan228

Activity: 250
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 01, 2021, 02:45:18 PM

Hello, when you you plan the listing on the token? What exchanges will you use for listing?
purka5

Activity: 191

View Profile
April 02, 2021, 08:40:43 AM

Now many people pays attention to online education because it is a good opportunity to get more knowledge and a good and useful profession. But their are a lot of fake diplomas. It is necessary to carefully check everything.
Pintadj

Activity: 184

View Profile
April 05, 2021, 09:20:28 AM

Now many people pays attention to online education because it is a good opportunity to get more knowledge and a good and useful profession. But their are a lot of fake diplomas. It is necessary to carefully check everything.

Sometimes the quality of fake diplomas is very high and it is very difficult to check them. That is why there are so many fake diplomas.
alan228

Activity: 250

View Profile
April 06, 2021, 09:45:15 AM

Sometimes the quality of fake diplomas is very high and it is very difficult to check them. That is why there are so many fake diplomas.

It will be very good that it will be a one base of diplomas. But because there is no such base it is very difficult to check the diplomas. Many people use fake diplomas because it is more simple to buy fake diploma then to study at university.
JackieAinsley

Activity: 148

View Profile
April 07, 2021, 07:05:29 AM

It will be very good that it will be a one base of diplomas. But because there is no such base it is very difficult to check the diplomas. Many people use fake diplomas because it is more simple to buy fake diploma then to study at university.

I like the idea of the project. But a lot of depends how big will be the database of diplomas. To be useful it is necessary to have a big database of diplomas.

I checked the site. The platfrom cooperates with different companies and parners, also there is a secrtificate for secure of the platform. It is good, it will be more trust to the platfrom.
nikita2020

View Profile
April 08, 2021, 06:45:46 AM

I checked the site. The platfrom cooperates with different companies and parners, also there is a secrtificate for secure of the platform. It is good, it will be more trust to the platfrom.

According to DISCIPLINA it cooperates with 1300 educational institutions and has a lot of partners.

I think that cooperation with partners will help the project to implement its ideas.
Iminingpro
Copper Member

Activity: 145

View Profile
April 08, 2021, 03:47:41 PM

According to DISCIPLINA it cooperates with 1300 educational institutions and has a lot of partners.

I think that cooperation with partners will help the project to implement its ideas.

It is a very good results of cooperation. The platform has a very big base of diplomas. It is necessary to increase the base because fake diplomas is still big problem.
Pintadj

View Profile
April 09, 2021, 08:46:32 AM

It is a very good results of cooperation. The platform has a very big base of diplomas. It is necessary to increase the base because fake diplomas is still big problem.

For such kind of program database is the most important thing. It will be very useful only if it will have a very big database of diplomas to check. Also promotion is important. How do you plan to promote the project?
i8v8i

Activity: 94

View Profile
April 09, 2021, 08:28:17 PM

I checked the partners of the platform. Among partners there are: Renaissance, Kosmos, The Signature, Happymod, Next Chymia Consulting HK Limited, Serokell, Kingsland University. Good cooperation. It will be useful for users of the platform.
jorjeIII

Activity: 104

View Profile
April 10, 2021, 09:12:47 AM

I checked the partners of the platform. Among partners there are: Renaissance, Kosmos, The Signature, Happymod, Next Chymia Consulting HK Limited, Serokell, Kingsland University. Good cooperation. It will be useful for users of the platform.

It is good that DISCIPLINA  has started its work with such partners but it is necessary to cointunue to develop and cooperates with new partners because for diplomas platform it is very important to have a big database of diplomas and it is necessary to increase this base.
Nekonoid

Activity: 212

View Profile
April 10, 2021, 07:23:09 PM

It is good that DISCIPLINA  has started its work with such partners but it is necessary to cointunue to develop and cooperates with new partners because for diplomas platform it is very important to have a big database of diplomas and it is necessary to increase this base.

It is possible to increase the database. It takes a time. Now cryptocurrency is very popular and I think that many institutions will cooperate with DISCIPLINA  to have one common and big database.
nikita2020

View Profile
April 11, 2021, 10:05:28 AM

It is possible to increase the database. It takes a time. Now cryptocurrency is very popular and I think that many institutions will cooperate with DISCIPLINA  to have one common and big database.

Do you have a bounty here? How do you plan to increase your community?
yurez

Activity: 2520
Merit: 711

View Profile
April 12, 2021, 03:12:26 PM

I really hate it when the 2017 project opens a new theme, registers a new account and fits a bunch of bots into the theme. Why not keep chatting on your old thread?  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2325715.0

simpsons_support
Copper Member

Activity: 1246
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 12, 2021, 07:20:19 PM

I really hate it when the 2017 project opens a new theme, registers a new account and fits a bunch of bots into the theme. Why not keep chatting on your old thread?  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2325715.0

May be they chenged their team or lost access to the old account.
tippytoes

Activity: 1988
Merit: 275

View Profile
April 12, 2021, 11:15:01 PM

Thanks for the link. Now, I know this is an old project. Maybe the team can explain why they created this new thread for the sake of clarification? Their old one has a very long discussion already with the last post couple of years ago. So why abandon the old thread? There might be significant discussion in that old one.
yurez

Activity: 2520
Merit: 711

View Profile
April 13, 2021, 05:45:18 AM

May be they chenged their team or lost access to the old account.

The whole team continues to work with the old line-up as before. Ilya Nikiforov, founder of TeachMePlease and DISCIPLINA, has an active account from which he regularly visits the forum - Ilya_TeachMePlease.
Lunafox

Activity: 109

View Profile
April 13, 2021, 09:28:17 AM

Thanks for the link. Now, I know this is an old project. Maybe the team can explain why they created this new thread for the sake of clarification? Their old one has a very long discussion already with the last post couple of years ago. So why abandon the old thread? There might be significant discussion in that old one.

136 pages of discussion. May be they did not know about the existance of the ald page and opened new or did not find an old page because the project was not disscuced for a long time.
iphone5s

Activity: 862
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2021, 04:22:56 PM

Wow, Very surprised you can find that thread which was created in 2017. thanks friends. We can be aware of what they have done in past years regarding their project. Very helpful information for many people who are new to this project.

ewasegun11

Activity: 139

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2021, 10:09:20 PM

Wow, Very surprised you can find that thread which was created in 2017. thanks friends. We can be aware of what they have done in past years regarding their project. Very helpful information for many people who are new to this project.

As I see they continue to develop a project. Their social network are active. Many projects stopped the work in 2018 when cryptocurrency market falled.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: