Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 04:32:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Blockchain Space X Project Inverse AMA - $100 Reward Pool  (Read 117 times)
BlockchainSpace (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 60
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 01, 2021, 09:47:40 PM

Hey Folks 🎉

Blockchain Space🪐 will hold an AMA with Project Inverse on April 5th at 16:30PM UTC  🎊

💰Total Reward Pool - $100

PROJECT INVERSE is a non-custodial, counter-volatility, decentralized protocol that allows users to earn gains from the volatility of select DeFi coins without having to hold the asset.

📌 Rules to follow :

✅ Join Project Inverse Telegram Group & Channel

✅ Join Blockchain Space Telegram Group & Channel

✅ Follow Project Inverse on Twitter

✅ Follow Blockchain Space on Twitter

We will have the following structure:

Part 1️⃣: $50/5 users – We’ll select 5 questions from the community. A user can post maximum 2 questions. 3 Questions will be selected from our Twitter – please submit your questions in the comments section of this post and 2 random questions will be selected from Bitcointalk thread, please post your questions in this thread. Only 1 post is allowed per user (2 questions can be written in 1 post)

Don't plagiarize, create original questions by researching to avoid being banned by the bitcointalk moderators.

Part 2️⃣: $50/5 users – Open chat for 120 seconds. You can post Max 2 questions. Project Inverse Team will select 5 questions and answer them.

📚Research Project Inverse Project

🌐 Website

Ⓜ️ Medium 

©️ CoinMarketCap  

DM @xiaolinofficial on Telegram for Marketing/AMA proposals
https://linktr.ee/blockchain_space
araceleyl

Activity: 31

View Profile
April 05, 2021, 08:23:31 AM

You partnered with Ferrum Network to introduce a Staking program, how many staking pools have you introduced and what APYs will you be offering, and how to do I take advantage of this, any detailed tutorials?

@araceley
alaskasb

Activity: 19

View Profile
April 05, 2021, 12:42:39 PM

I saw that Project Inverse partnered with Fusible which is a leader in NFT technology. In the month of March, you say that the first Project Inverse NFT was sold: Vault Ship One. This opportunity also unlocked access to XIV tokens at the collective sale price. Can you explain to us why you had to make an NFT sale in order to collectively sell the XIV tokens? Also, apart from this, what other plans do you have with NFT and what utility and benefits will they have on Project Inverse and on other platforms?

tg username: alaskasb
alaskasb

Activity: 19

View Profile
April 05, 2021, 01:24:32 PM

I saw that the Project Inverse platform only has swap capacity in ETH and USDT. Can you tell us if you have plans to expand beyond these cryptocurrencies and implement others like BTC? Also, can you tell me about staking in P2P? What other plans does Project Inverse have to add this method for user benefits?

tg username: alaskasb
Mukegileloo

Activity: 63

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2021, 02:08:30 PM

Even if CZ binance with joking talks about one prospective crypto project on his tweets, I'm sure it will bring positive impact to the project that he talking about.
Binance is life-changing for crypto project.
Have you ever Dream $XIV token will listed in BINANCE one days?
TG handle:@Corrie_Dorf
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: