Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 12:46:38 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: News aggregator for early stage crypto projects  (Read 225 times)
Merovingian (OP)

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2021, 10:18:24 PM

Hello

I am developing pre-market projects news aggregator.

Each project on site has counter of unread news and tokensale date, latest updates from twitter and blog.

I hope it will come in handy

https://whentoken.io/

Will be happy to get your feedback

joniboini
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 1795

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2021, 06:45:25 AM

Looks like it will be a competitor to websites like ICObench, ICOdogs, etc. Is it the final version? So there's no scoring on your end, like the B/A/C on ICObench?

I think you should add another viewing method, for example instead of a list you can use a thumbnail. It is good enough for me, as long as it doesn't start listing shady/fake projects like ICObench I think it will come in handy for some users.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
SFR10
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 3462

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2021, 09:01:09 AM

latest updates from twitter
I checked one of the projects at random and it looks like there's a certain time before tweets are included on each of the listed project pages [probably a limitation by Nitter].
- It would've been better if everything was in real-time.

https://whentoken.io/

Will be happy to get your feedback
I noticed that we can't click on tags/keywords and search within those categories [you might want to work on that and also add some filtering options].

as long as it doesn't start listing shady/fake projects like ICObench I think it will come in handy for some users.
+1

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Merovingian (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2021, 11:57:03 AM

Looks like it will be a competitor to websites like ICObench, ICOdogs, etc. Is it the final version? So there's no scoring on your end, like the B/A/C on ICObench?

Main feature on site is counter of updates. So you don't need to check site and media for every project you track every day. At least I use it myself like this: open, check if there are some updates on projects I like, read them if they are.

No scoring are planned.

I think you should add another viewing method, for example instead of a list you can use a thumbnail. It is good enough for me, as long as it doesn't start listing shady/fake projects like ICObench I think it will come in handy for some users.

I'm working on UI, it's not the best right now.

Thanks for your feedback!
Merovingian (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2021, 12:03:23 PM

I checked one of the projects at random and it looks like there's a certain time before tweets are included on each of the listed project pages [probably a limitation by Nitter].
- It would've been better if everything was in real-time.

Yes, there is ~1 hour update rate. It's not limitation by Nitter, it's my decision for now. But you're right, real-time sounds much better

I noticed that we can't click on tags/keywords and search within those categories [you might want to work on that and also add some filtering options].

Yes, that's something I work on.

cryptoaddictchie
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1322

View Profile
April 05, 2021, 02:30:03 AM

Indeed a good site for checking some new projects. In fairness the one listed are all legit ones. I've seen some projects that are new and very early. I think you can improve more on showing information but for me having the names of newest project is enough. I can do all due diligence for that.

This work is awesome mate. Keep it up, now I have another source for new legit projects.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Merovingian (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2021, 08:25:37 AM

Indeed a good site for checking some new projects. In fairness the one listed are all legit ones. I've seen some projects that are new and very early. I think you can improve more on showing information but for me having the names of newest project is enough. I can do all due diligence for that.

This work is awesome mate. Keep it up, now I have another source for new legit projects.

Thanks, glad you liked it. For me, this is the motivation to keep working.
fernando001%

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 05, 2021, 03:03:55 PM

we need a contact address for you to list the goldpatron,
 the presentation is here in bitcointalk

https://goldpatroninvest.org

informacion@goldpatroninvest.org

The project is totally serious and is already up and running
Merovingian (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2021, 06:36:42 PM

we need a contact address for you to list the goldpatron,
 the presentation is here in bitcointalk

https://goldpatroninvest.org

informacion@goldpatroninvest.org

The project is totally serious and is already up and running

Ok, I will review it. You don't need to contact me
uttoransen

Activity: 89
Merit: 5

GuestCrew

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2021, 06:27:14 AM

Just went through your site, seems like a good project. I keep checking new and upcoming crypto projects and sites like yours helps a lot.

Here's some quick feedback:
 - Do a design update. Get yourself a more brandable header - something that builds a connection with your visitors.
 - Try to integrate a voting system so that users can vote on projects they like.

How do you add projects to your site? If you do it manually then perhaps integrating a - submit project - options might help to get more projects into your system.

GuestCrew - An Influencer Marketing Platform | Join the GUEST Coin ICO - https://guestcrew.com/buy-coins
Merovingian (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2021, 12:01:56 PM

Just went through your site, seems like a good project. I keep checking new and upcoming crypto projects and sites like yours helps a lot.

Here's some quick feedback:
 - Do a design update. Get yourself a more brandable header - something that builds a connection with your visitors.
 - Try to integrate a voting system so that users can vote on projects they like.

How do you add projects to your site? If you do it manually then perhaps integrating a - submit project - options might help to get more projects into your system.

Thanks for your feedback.

Voting system requires effort to prevent abuse, it's not in plans.

Building connection through brandable header - something that I can't understand actually. But there will be design updates, that's for sure.
Harlot

Activity: 1806
Merit: 672

View Profile
April 06, 2021, 06:41:17 PM

The site would step up if you add in a scam section where some of the projects have been busted as a scam will be listed there. I think that will be helpful for everyone and is a good prevention tool for newcomers to avoid that project. If you aren't in favor of that I guess just giving the projects an icon/status logo where it will indicate as a scam is another helpful addition for your website. Also prevent adding ratings entirely where you or the users will be giving ratings for the said project as it will most likely be biased or be used the wrong way by others like what popular sites are doing now.
Merovingian (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2021, 07:39:23 AM

The site would step up if you add in a scam section where some of the projects have been busted as a scam will be listed there. I think that will be helpful for everyone and is a good prevention tool for newcomers to avoid that project. If you aren't in favor of that I guess just giving the projects an icon/status logo where it will indicate as a scam is another helpful addition for your website. Also prevent adding ratings entirely where you or the users will be giving ratings for the said project as it will most likely be biased or be used the wrong way by others like what popular sites are doing now.

I think that scam should not be listed at all. There are specialized sites for scam-lists. Thanks for your feedback.
vintages

Activity: 966
Merit: 153

View Profile
April 07, 2021, 01:43:15 PM

Nice site. Navigation is easy, load time is super fast and the logo seems okay to me.

Also, may I suggest, you can probably make an option for users to switch language, especially users from non-English speaking countries.

It's vital to add a scam section for project that intend to scam users as others advice. This will keep bringing users back to your site.

Most importantly, before listing very the authencity of a project. This is the mistake many similar sites do.
Harlot

Activity: 1806
Merit: 672

View Profile
April 07, 2021, 06:39:04 PM

~snip

I think that scam should not be listed at all. There are specialized sites for scam-lists. Thanks for your feedback.

Well there are no projects that will start as a scam right away they should be identified first, you really wouldn't know not unless they have a plagiarized whitepaper or a team that has a fake identity. All I am saying is if the projects are in your list you simply need to monitor them as some of them might be discovered as a scam after some time. IMO this will really be a useful feature for your aggregator and this might be one of the unique things where it will gain your some visitors of your site.
originalcoin

Activity: 279

Bitcoyin.com For Sale

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2021, 04:46:00 AM

Where do you collect project details?

Merovingian (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2021, 09:15:53 AM

Where do you collect project details?

I don't. You can find information on project's website. I'm trying to highlight tokensale and inventives information.

Well there are no projects that will start as a scam right away they should be identified first, you really wouldn't know not unless they have a plagiarized whitepaper or a team that has a fake identity. All I am saying is if the projects are in your list you simply need to monitor them as some of them might be discovered as a scam after some time. IMO this will really be a useful feature for your aggregator and this might be one of the unique things where it will gain your some visitors of your site.

Nice site. Navigation is easy, load time is super fast and the logo seems okay to me.

Also, may I suggest, you can probably make an option for users to switch language, especially users from non-English speaking countries.

It's vital to add a scam section for project that intend to scam users as others advice. This will keep bringing users back to your site.

Most importantly, before listing very the authencity of a project. This is the mistake many similar sites do.

I have public telegram chat, there you can tell about scammers and discuss any project. There is link in footer: https://t.me/whentoken_chat

Joel_Jantsen
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1310

Get your game girl

View Profile
April 08, 2021, 10:11:19 AM

This could be really helpful in listing all these new NFT's and DeFi markets. However, I don't want to be opening up the website every other second to check the updates. If you could turn this into a chrome extension, it would be great! With just one click I can list all the projects and should I wish to know further I can open the link as with the current website. The effort involved is fairly small since you already have all the necessary code!

Good Luck!
Insanerman

Activity: 1162
Merit: 450

View Profile
April 08, 2021, 03:24:08 PM

~

Where are the data you preview came from? I've searched a lot of recently successful crypto projects and didn't found those in your platform. Also, I would suggest that you create 3 main categories: Ethereum, Polkadot, Binance Smart Chain -- to let people see all of the projects based on the system they prefer. Some might prefer BSC over Eth network, whilst some preferred Polkadot network over BSC. I would also want to suggest a card view, it is way better so see results be listed by-cards. Overall, the idea is great, yet you can improve more on the design aspect + the variety of results you can show.

BTW, sent you a PM for some offers.
Merovingian (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2021, 10:24:13 AM

This could be really helpful in listing all these new NFT's and DeFi markets. However, I don't want to be opening up the website every other second to check the updates. If you could turn this into a chrome extension, it would be great! With just one click I can list all the projects and should I wish to know further I can open the link as with the current website. The effort involved is fairly small since you already have all the necessary code!

Good Luck!

Great idea, thanks

Where are the data you preview came from? I've searched a lot of recently successful crypto projects and didn't found those in your platform. Also, I would suggest that you create 3 main categories: Ethereum, Polkadot, Binance Smart Chain -- to let people see all of the projects based on the system they prefer. Some might prefer BSC over Eth network, whilst some preferred Polkadot network over BSC. I would also want to suggest a card view, it is way better so see results be listed by-cards. Overall, the idea is great, yet you can improve more on the design aspect + the variety of results you can show.

BTW, sent you a PM for some offers.

Data came from official twitters and blogs.

This site is 1 month old, so there are no old projects yet.

Tokensale platforms and infrastructure has more priority then smart chain type. No matter what chain use project if they has binance IEO. If you prefer only some kind of projects you can read about them on their sources and make decision. As always DYOR
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: