Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 03:46:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: what you worst experience on crypto  (Read 4052 times)
ahmia39

Activity: 1400
Merit: 251

Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!

View Profile
May 09, 2021, 11:08:11 AM

yeah, it's really very disappointing for sure. but I think if that's what I experienced then it is a risk that bounty hunters must face and can be used as experience in sorting and selecting future projects.
Obviously, everyone who has experienced a scam with one or two projects in this forum, he will become stronger when he faces new things in the crypto space and will always prioritize analysis before he joins other projects, because gradually he didn't realize he had made the two scam projects a good experience for him.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
m. yasir

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2021, 01:39:56 PM

Of course, almost all of them have bad experienced in criypto. I also had the same bad experience, such as followed many bounty campaigns and almost 2-3 month link reports but it turned out to be a scam , there were tokens only selling $ 7 from 2 months of participated in the campaign.  Lose high value Eth and tokens.
Coroline

Activity: 1092
Merit: 256

View Profile
May 09, 2021, 03:41:47 PM

Of course, almost all of them have bad experienced in criypto. I also had the same bad experience, such as followed many bounty campaigns and almost 2-3 month link reports but it turned out to be a scam , there were tokens only selling $ 7 from 2 months of participated in the campaign.  Lose high value Eth and tokens.
me too, following so many campaigns but it just ends up being a scam. Even if you get a token, it turns out that it is only a junk token that has no value.

ever in 2019 my myetherwallet was hacked, which caused some of my ether and valuable tokens to just disappear. that's my bad experience.
chanler

Activity: 753
Merit: 15

mulierum.com

View Profile
May 09, 2021, 04:00:34 PM

I think some people have had the worst experiences where I myself also felt it when I first joined the crypto world. one of them is taking part in the ICO scam where I don't get paid after that. Of course, it's very annoying because I've been following the bounty for a long time. I made this an experience so that in the future it will be better to choose a bounty to follow

M U L I E R U M       |       Next Generation Blockchain-Powered Payment Platform For Social Media
//////////////////////////////////     TOKEN SALE     //     L  I  V  E     //////////////////////////////////
[  Telegram  ]     [    Twitter    ]     [   Medium   ]     [  LinkedIn  ]     [   Discord   ]     [  YouTube  ]
Baihaki Khaizan

Activity: 700

View Profile
May 09, 2021, 05:45:35 PM

indeed there are various experiences experienced by crypto currency hunters, the most severe case I have ever experienced was in 2018, as if the world was so dark, many of the coins I held were all worthless, but there was little faith left so that I still survived.  to date.  I hope we continue to be successful in the future.
Baihaki Khaizan

Activity: 700

View Profile
May 09, 2021, 05:53:08 PM

everyone in the crypto world experience it pretty sure, for me invested big amount on a project that never materialized, and left us hanging, it was in 2017, no one can tell if a project is legit or scam, there are some signs but its really hard to find out until the last minute, but the best about this is that we learn from every mistake we did and push forward, and never to make the same mistake again.

At the end of the 2017 to 2018 period I was hunting for coins and of course had high hopes, but what all expected did not mean that many coins I held ended up in a scam and my wallet was also hacked, and until now there are still some coins  I held until now and had no value at all.
mexite

Activity: 706
Merit: 4

View Profile
May 09, 2021, 06:27:03 PM

My worst experience almost made me lost interest in crypto. It was in 2017 when I first bought my first BTC, and I sent it to an cloud mining company, Hash Ocean, to mine for me while I get my share of fees. The night I sent the BTC was the day the website shut down after operating and deceiving people for 18 months.

But, I was able to get over with the shock to understand what blockchain and cryptocurrency stand for. 4 years after, I've been in the industry and I've benefitted financially too.
Kena Banned

Activity: 644
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 09, 2021, 06:55:47 PM

Theres some of my experiences.

Take a loan to build mining rig (4000$), ends with no profit but fortunately i can paid the loan.

Get FOMO by people from Trollbox, ends up with huge loss (about 500$ ~45% of my investment)

Mistakenly open my first future entry and ends up liquidated (10EOS)

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                                       R A N G E R S                                       |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram   |                                        ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                                        |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
llecrf

Activity: 420
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 09, 2021, 08:44:16 PM

My experience in crypto is losing money hundreds dollars when joining ICO and losing trades when the crypto market is bearish in 2018.
because of that at this time I started joining the bounty campaign and looking for new coins to invest, tko and sfp gave me an advantage because at that time I participated in launcpad which was run by Binance then the price went up well. Experience always gives good results as long as we keep trying

☏ ▌ ☎ ▌ ☎ ▌ ☏ Telefy ☏ ▌☎ ▌ ☎ ▌ ☏ 
█ ⚔ ▌WORLDS FIRST CREDIT SCORE ORIENTED MULTI CHAIN DEFI SOLUTION ▌⚔ █
telefy.finance
kaka manteng

Activity: 714

View Profile
May 09, 2021, 09:49:42 PM

yeah, it's really very disappointing for sure. but I think if that's what I experienced then it is a risk that bounty hunters must face and can be used as experience in sorting and selecting future projects.
Obviously, everyone who has experienced a scam with one or two projects in this forum, he will become stronger when he faces new things in the crypto space and will always prioritize analysis before he joins other projects, because gradually he didn't realize he had made the two scam projects a good experience for him.

yes, that's a very definite thing. meaning that not everyone wants to fall into the same hole. with such an event it is likely that in the future bounty hunters will be more experienced in choosing a prize project.

(x)  MetaFans           [[[ [[ [    JOIN PRESALE    ] ]] ]]]
                          BRINGING CONTENT CREATORS ON THE BLOCKCHAIN                         
[] Facebook            [] Twitter            [] Telegram            [] Instagram            [] TikTok            [] YouTube
dimonstration

Activity: 2590
Merit: 660

Dimon6969

View Profile
May 09, 2021, 09:54:00 PM

indeed there are various experiences experienced by crypto currency hunters, the most severe case I have ever experienced was in 2018, as if the world was so dark, many of the coins I held were all worthless, but there was little faith left so that I still survived.  to date.  I hope we continue to be successful in the future.
2018 were the down time of crypto due to ICO dumps and projects doing exit scam or their price becomes no value. I regretted now using those investments those times they still have value. After the 2017 bullrun, 2018 became too hard to take. The only good thing about it is it thought us to be patient and I do take profit now whenever I can since I was able to still to left some for Trade and savings.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
helevela

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 09, 2021, 10:38:03 PM

I'm sure most people have experienced something in the cryptocurrency market that they don't want. this is very natural and if you are a beginner it is best to learn by experience as long as you do not lose too much. I, of course, have had a lot of bad things since I entered this market, the worst of which was that I invested all my money in ripple and stellar as the popularity of ripple and stellar increased in 2017 bull, and almost all of my money was melted in the following bear season. I also shot a very small amount that I had and I got offended by the market for a while.
Darktongue

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 09, 2021, 11:30:56 PM

Recently I haven't lost anything (money) on scam something, my experience doesn't help me to hold Cartesi altcoins and my last hope is DIA. Although I sold so many DIA at rate of 1 USD.  We know that so many people will create some worst experiences in a year. After February next year we all have the worst experience because we're all greedy. My experience is protecting me from all the worst experiences.
sukmo

Activity: 760
Merit: 104

Moonbet.io

View Profile
May 09, 2021, 11:39:54 PM

Here i am going to discussed worst cases. Because lot of people adopting to Crypto space and some getting more and some ended up with nothing.

back 2017 i have no experience and new so some execution not got timely.

My worst experience was Not exit at the correct time. there was a ICO it gave me 10X.  (6500USD) but i did not exit at the correct time so it went for 400usd.

I sent ETH to unknown escrow. 200$ lost. scammers

Not aware of USDT. Its a very bad experience.

Not concern about Technical analysis.

so today i have massive experience so i know how to play the game. Lets share experiences so enrich newbies knowledge.

Cheers
Many cases like yours happen, but can not be denied as a beginner obviously they are not 100% understanding and thorough.
As a beginner should always ask before acting and always learn to add knowledge every day.
In this forum we can learn all about the world of cryptocurrency, from tutorials to success with cryptocurrencies.
But clearly with a bad experience it will bring us smarter and achieve success.

john1010

Activity: 2086
Merit: 562

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2021, 05:52:46 AM

Worst experience is part of the game in cryptocurrency, we cannot avoid worst situation even the old ones sometimes failed specially in trading, worst and failure are always part of the process, the most important thing is, we need to learn an important lesson in life.
ahmia39

Activity: 1400

Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!

View Profile
May 10, 2021, 05:08:28 PM

Yes, 2018 was not the year that some crypto enthusiasts expected at that time, in fact there were many people at that time who had left crypto because the market conditions at that time were very uncertain, only a few people took advantage of that year to find multiple profits at the start This year.

tianglistrik

Activity: 626
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 10, 2021, 05:37:12 PM

Worst experience is part of the game in cryptocurrency, we cannot avoid worst situation even the old ones sometimes failed specially in trading, worst and failure are always part of the process, the most important thing is, we need to learn an important lesson in life.
The worst experience is the best teacher, so that we can be careful in moving forward. As we know, cryptocurrency has many loopholes to make a profit. And many people use various means to make a profit. I had an asset loss in 2018. That is the worst memory, because I was too hasty in taking action. And yes, year after year I went through and I am grateful that I did not lose my place in cryptocurrency, and most importantly it did not hurt a lot of people. Because this is all purely my own effort.
xmonkeyx

Activity: 616
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 10, 2021, 06:14:44 PM

many people have bad experiences and even almost everything, but it is a big lesson for the future.
My own worst experience was when I was in a hurry to make a decision to sell my assets. I regret it very often.
Dexion

Activity: 812
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 10, 2021, 06:16:28 PM

2018 is the darkest time where many coins fall into the black hole, it's dark like there is no light at all, but now everything has improved even there are lots of pumps in various coins, hopefully we can feel success today and beyond.

OZmaster

Activity: 804

View Profile
May 12, 2021, 04:26:36 AM

the worst experience was every time I joined the prize hunt I always got a fake project and the project that
paid for it was not listed on the exchange and just became junk coins had no price.
That is also because you did not research first before deciding to join the bounty, because usually bounties whose teams are still unclear and whose performance is still very little is a project that is not feasible to participate in.

Be honest we all got scammed by projects every now and then. It is not that simple to identify which is a scam project and which one is not. The scams became better and better. Some are obvious but some are well hidden.

but choosing the bounty campaign carefully can reduce the chances of you joining a scam project . research is always important and seems to be done, knowing the project you are following is better than following a lot of campaigns and wasting time

Yes but even the word carefully if difficult here. Often you think back and forth for hours and hours and you can never be sure to find the right one and you get paid according to the bounty conditions that counted in the beginning.

▄▄▄██▄▄▄
     ▄▄██████████████▄▄
   ██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
  ▄███▀              ▀██▄
  ███    ▄████████▄▄   ███
 ████   ████████████▄▄▄████
█████   ██████████████████
 ████   ██████████▀▀▀████
  ███    ▀████████▀▀   ███
  ▀███▄               ▄██▀
   ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
     ▀██████████████▀
          ▀▀▀██▀▀▀
.CoinChum.||..A GLOBAL P2P CRYPTO EXCHANGE..
..BUILT FOR TRADERS, BY TRADERS..
|████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████