Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 02:45:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: what you worst experience on crypto  (Read 4054 times)
flyeers309

Activity: 177
Merit: 50

My Dream Comes True

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2021, 11:46:37 PM

In 2018 I invested in landing project that had a ponzi scheme. There are some friends who remind but I still believe the project until finally my money doesn't return and they take it away, not much but still stupid things for me. 2018 Maybe the most random year for me because I still don't really understand how to find out a good project until finally stuck in some ICO Shitcoin. But Its okay I always make this a funny and unforgettable experience
RussianEnglishTranslation

Activity: 840
Merit: 6

View Profile
July 27, 2021, 05:01:30 AM

My worst experience is getting rugpulled several times with Ethereum contracts where I can't withdraw. I haven't been rugpulled on NEAR protocol yet though.
Roy Asher

Activity: 96
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 27, 2021, 08:58:30 AM

The first time I felt bad was that when I first entered the currency circle as a novice, I slowly entered the market under the leadership of a friend and invested my first capital. I chose to buy when Dogecoin was skyrocketing, but it started to fall when I first bought it. It took a few days to reach the price of the first entry. I didn’t listen to my friends’ suggestions and sold them all. Within a few days, Dogecoin rose again. I regret it, but no way, I can't control my thoughts.I still missed the best moment of Dogecoin. After a few days of depression, I searched for cryptocurrency-related knowledge on various websites. If I didn’t know it, I would learn about it and re-enter the market.
Sayeds56
Copper Member

Activity: 1302
Merit: 714

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
July 27, 2021, 10:13:06 AM

I have a lot of bad experience with cryptocurrency over the past years, and the most unforgettable one is when I got scammed for the very first time. I believe on sending ETH and and will received a higher amount in return, later on I found out that its just a scam and I did lose my money.

I believe those bad experiences made me a better investors in a world of cryptocurrency, I guess this is a must to experience for every newbies so you wont lose more along the road, so its better to lose at the early stage. Don’t just give up easily when you fail, just keep on trying.

My bad experience starts back from 2017 when there was Hype of ICO in crypto market, I lost huge amount of funds becuase the tokens were neither listed on any exchange and if listed, the value was worth few cents. The next bad experience was in some scam DEFI , those were listed but their price dumped to almost zero. Despite all those bad experiences, I have successfully made huge profit in trading and in staking/farming on Pancake swap.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
bitcon
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008

View Profile
July 27, 2021, 02:52:49 PM

One really bad experience that I had was trading on emotions and giving up my strategy.

One more thing that doesn't concern me in person, but I know that many others fall for it. What I am talking about is fake projects that claim to be other popular projects.
I participated in one presale that was very popular. But I entered a wrong Telegram chart by mistake. This way I almost became a victim of scammers and lost money. But I decided to investigate and as a result I found the truth.
techearn17

Activity: 518
Merit: 81

View Profile
July 27, 2021, 03:10:09 PM

My bad experience was that I invested in a project so I did all my investments in one coin and they ran away. The only thing I've learned since then is not to put all the eggs in the same box And I suggest you don't make the same mistake.
dustboy

Activity: 1022
Merit: 517

View Profile
July 27, 2021, 03:20:12 PM

Worst experience in crypto? I have to say my worst experience was when I invested my crypto in some cloud mining sites, those sites turned into scam eventually and I lost some money on it. It was a big mistake when I was a newbie in this cryptocurrency world, I was fooled with the nice offer from the cloud mining sites.

Other mistake is about personal wallet when I did not do a back up of my wallet and I lost it due to broken PC. I had around 0.1btc in the wallet and it worth less than $50 when I lost it but it can be something really nice if I can get it back at the current rate.
Kez1817

Activity: 909
Merit: 17

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
July 27, 2021, 03:43:30 PM

Experience really teach us a lesson to learn. My worst experience in crypto, when I sold all my coins in a lower price because of fear and panic that price will continue to decrease but unfortunately after two weeks  the price of my coins increase too high and because of that, I felt so depressed. From that experience, I learned to be patient and always learn the price movement and graph and not panicked in times of the price drop.

rahmathidayat93

Activity: 910
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 27, 2021, 03:48:06 PM

My bad experience was that I invested in a project so I did all my investments in one coin and they ran away. The only thing I've learned since then is not to put all the eggs in the same box And I suggest you don't make the same mistake.
And there is another lesson after you experience it, namely don't trust anyone you don't fully know like the project team, because they often claim to be professional at the beginning when the goal is to deceive many people.
Teknisi88

Activity: 1050
Merit: 104

View Profile
July 27, 2021, 04:08:51 PM

Your experience is a very valuable lesson for others, especially for beginners in crypto.
Limited knowledge and lack of thoroughness in investing make beginners very vulnerable to becoming victims of project owner fraud.
Insomnia family

Activity: 868

View Profile
July 27, 2021, 04:29:04 PM

the worst thing I've ever experienced is almost the same as your experience and other bad things that I still always remember when buying damn meme coins. stuck in RUG and lost over 3 BNB 2 months ago.

Swap, Earn, Bridge, Mint Crypto & NFT in Multiple Chains
▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬ ▬     ❶ ❷ ❸ s w a p     ▬ ▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬
[   M V P   L I V E   ]   -   9 Blockchains Integrated Already
livingfree

Activity: 2800
Merit: 578

View Profile
July 27, 2021, 05:04:39 PM

It is important to remind ourselves with that.

We should be diversifying but not that much with our investments. You can put all your eggs if it's bitcoin but not with altcoins that you've just seen in a sale.

This is one of those many that I've heard.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
petyang12

Activity: 352

View Profile
July 27, 2021, 05:33:26 PM

My worst experience is that I didn't hodl my token longer and didn't have the chance to sell it on higher price I would have earn $800+ but because of not holding my tokensonger also resulted in good experience where I earned tokens 400 (i'd rather not mention the token but it is on ethereum network) which is worth $6000+ that time.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▄ ▀▀▀▄     T F S     ▄▀▀▀ ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Move Your Game To The Next Level
[    TG GROUP    ]  [  TG CHANNEL  ]  [     TWITTER     ]  [     MEDIUM     ]
mulia sabee

Activity: 910
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 31, 2021, 06:56:03 PM

My worst experience is forgot my private key and json file and stupid me i don't back up my important file in email. But after this case, i becoming be more carefull about all of my investment stuff.

cryptoknows

Activity: 277
Merit: 5

View Profile
August 01, 2021, 08:20:04 AM

I was one of the first to buy AXS on binance for about 10-12 cents. But I sold 7000 AXS tokens a week after the purchase Cheesy Therefore, now I am delving deeper into the study of fundamental projects and their technologies, such as Near Protocol, I took this token for a long time
cabron

Activity: 2828
Merit: 600

https://www.betcoin.ag

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2021, 08:31:37 AM

I was one of the first to buy AXS on binance for about 10-12 cents. But I sold 7000 AXS tokens a week after the purchase Cheesy Therefore, now I am delving deeper into the study of fundamental projects and their technologies, such as Near Protocol, I took this token for a long time

Holy molly You could have gotten more than 100x of the profit. The price of AXS reached up to $52 the last time I saw it and so the reason why I also did not buy. It actually provides a good source of beer money for some crypto users and uses their time to earn while they are locked down. But if its really going to crash, I'd assume also it could go below $20. I'm sure there will be a lot of projects that come after AXS which could be a lot better soon. Their success is going to be an inspiration to developers. One of my worse experiences is holding while the price is crashing.

gurunanakji777

Activity: 2100
Merit: 100

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
August 01, 2021, 08:48:16 AM

Its true experience teaches us many lessons. In the starting, we all make many mistakes because of a lack of experience. I also started Crypto in the year 2017 I also had several coins that rises beyond my expectations but I hold it and expecting more profit but things happen opposite to my expectations. Due to greed, I lost huge money of my profit that I can book If I exit at the right time but this is what I said the experience I gain that will help me in the future to decide when to exit.

cryptoknows

Activity: 277
Merit: 5

View Profile
August 01, 2021, 09:09:57 AM

Holy molly You could have gotten more than 100x of the profit. The price of AXS reached up to $52 the last time I saw it and so the reason why I also did not buy. It actually provides a good source of beer money for some crypto users and uses their time to earn while they are locked down. But if its really going to crash, I'd assume also it could go below $20. I'm sure there will be a lot of projects that come after AXS which could be a lot better soon. Their success is going to be an inspiration to developers. One of my worse experiences is holding while the price is crashing.

Yes, this is a very offensive sale) but you must agree, I would most likely not be able to collect these potential x100. A more realistic outcome of events would be if I had fixed the profit at 5-10 x maximum, which would have been more offensive)
deathcode
Copper Member

Activity: 1428
Merit: 253

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
August 01, 2021, 09:26:27 AM

Its true experience teaches us many lessons. In the starting, we all make many mistakes because of a lack of experience. I also started Crypto in the year 2017 I also had several coins that rises beyond my expectations but I hold it and expecting more profit but things happen opposite to my expectations. Due to greed, I lost huge money of my profit that I can book If I exit at the right time but this is what I said the experience I gain that will help me in the future to decide when to exit.
that's what's important right now. A trader and investor must know when to enter and when to exit.
and knowledge is not obtained by reading alone. Bad experiences sometimes provide knowledge and make it easier for us to understand.
at least now you can know the best moment you have to get out of the market.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
iged_war

Activity: 882
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 01, 2021, 09:46:20 AM

My worst experience is forgot my private key and json file and stupid me i don't back up my important file in email. But after this case, i becoming be more carefull about all of my investment stuff.
it give us great lesson why every document from cryptocurrency market have to back up in safe place and not in single place,we must store it in several place.

experiences in crypto market really need expensive cost, loss in trading or due our mistake didn't back up private key be commoin mistake at that moment . But now when we have more knowledge this mistake should not repeated.

▄█  █▄
              ▄▀█  █▌
             █▀ █ ▐█  ▄      ▄▄▄
         ▀▄ ██▄▄█ ▐█  ▀▀      █▀▄▄
           ██▀▀██ █▌  █▌ ▄▀▀▌ █▄▄
     █▄▄  ▄█   ▄█▐█▌  █▌▐█    █  ▄▄

▄▄▄▄▀███▀   ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▄▀      █
▄██               ▐▌█ █▀▄ █▄  ▄▄  █       █▌  ▐▌
██▌              ▀█▄      ▐█▌▐▌██▐█       █▌  ▐▌
██▌    █▀▄█ ▄▐█▀▀▄█▌▄▀▀▄   ███▌██▐█▄▀▀▄█▀▄▐▌▄▀█▌
▀███▄▄ █▀▄█▄█▐█▄▄▀▐█▀▄▄▀    ██ ▀██▀▀█▄▀█▀▄▐ █▄▀█
  ▀▀▀    █ ▄█▐▌                          █