Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 03:24:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: what you worst experience on crypto  (Read 4054 times)
Alert31

Activity: 1041
Merit: 25

Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!

View Profile
August 18, 2021, 06:13:27 PM

My worst experience in crypto when I sold all my coins in a lower price because of fear that the value will continue to drop down and never climb back again but unfortunately after two weeks I saw the value of my coin increased too much which I really feel regret. If I hadn't just sold early, I would have earn huge money from crypto.

Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!      │     TRIDENT PROTOCOL     │      HIGH FIXED APY  >>> 382,945%
THE HIGH PAYING AUTO-STAKING & AUTO-COMPOUNDING PROTOCOL
████████████|           Twitter           |          Telegram          |            Reddit            |████████████
MisterLangley

Activity: 658
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 18, 2021, 06:28:06 PM

I've known about crypto for a long time but only heard from friends and haven't really learned about it. I started crypto from this forum, with an invitation from one of my friends who is certainly active in the trading field. Initially, it was all about bounty hunters who could earn crypto without cash. so I'm interested.
But after he introduced the forum, he didn't teach me about bounty. Until one day when asked to talk about here, you must have felt something detrimental, ranging from project fraud, panic selling by selling with a small profit, even though in the near future it will increase many times and eventually regret it.
and my unforgettable experience is when I buy coins in large quantities because conditions keep going up and when I buy, I hope to continue to increase and it turns out that the coins go down drastically in an instant without getting back up.
Those are all valuable lessons for me so that in the future I will be more careful to start again
Plinteng

Activity: 285
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 18, 2021, 06:31:57 PM

Telling a bad experience in crypto will be a lesson for beginners who have just joined. I also had a bad experience in crypto, back in 2018. I got an email from a scammer saying that I have received a deposit of 1.7 ETH. The email includes a link that leads to a phishing web and enters a private key to log in. until finally my balance was stolen until it runs out. but it happened when I didn't know about crypto yet and was tempted by the big prizes.

Jr Member

Join EpsiLoan's Seed Sale!
((((     EPSILOAN.xyz     ))))
Fair launch, No VCs or Insiders
irsada

Activity: 994
Merit: 117

View Profile
August 18, 2021, 07:45:07 PM

Yes but strangely there have been so many bad experiences but there are some people who don't take advantage of the incident.
as for my worst experience with crypto maybe having tokens but never cared about those tokens until a few months later i realized i missed the opportunity to multiply profits when the token was pumped so strongly within a few days and after that dumped until it had no value.
Gbniman

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 20, 2021, 08:35:22 PM

Like this is a say i don't pray to happen to me again, i can't forget when i trade on my own though then my friends do help me but that day just decided that i can do this my own but to be sincerely it a worst day, just went to trade  the coin not knowing am not actually trading the coin i wanted because i haven't get that experience.
I invested 500$ and i still lost 400$ for investing in wrong coin, that movement i was just angry with myself i don't pray for that again because it was a bad and worst experience in crypto.
kawetsriyanto
Legendary

Activity: 2240
Merit: 1088

Free Bitcoins Every Hour!

View Profile
August 20, 2021, 09:17:34 PM

My worst experience in crypto when I sold all my coins in a lower price because of fear that the value will continue to drop down and never climb back again but unfortunately after two weeks I saw the value of my coin increased too much which I really feel regret.
This is also experienced by most people in crypto investment. Many people are not patient to wait for the increase in their coins prices, so they sell all the coins too early. Unfortunately, when they checked again the coins prices in the next few days, it is even pumped greatly. This also can happen because of the lack of monitoring related to project progress. We must know that following the progress of the project that we invest in its coin, is very important. It can help us to know the potential of the price increase if the project plans an event in the near future. Some events such as burning, stacking, or trading competition, can trigger the price to increase.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
budi12

Activity: 262
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 27, 2021, 09:00:30 PM

in cryptocurency there are so many scammers who commit fraud in various ways. We must be careful and our best to be able to protect the assets we have from being easily deceived. never give important data to anyone because it can harm us. because I once lost due to important data I gave to others who offered me an advantage.
dimox
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003

View Profile
August 28, 2021, 11:15:16 AM

well, you pretty much summed up all the bad experiences of all newbies back in 2017. The only thing that is missing there is giving private keys/seed phrase to phishing/fake websites. I've also seen some people give their money to fake giveaways.
be grateful to people that dont give private key to the fake website.
i just think about to take the advantage without spend my money, and when you can do with no reciprocal, it be a good chance.
i have bad experience when want to take profit by other exchanger with same coin. when i send to local exchanger, it take long time and loss some fund
hidingyou

Activity: 291
Merit: 13

View Profile
August 28, 2021, 01:42:02 PM

Here i am going to discussed worst cases. Because lot of people adopting to Crypto space and some getting more and some ended up with nothing.

back 2017 i have no experience and new so some execution not got timely.

My worst experience was Not exit at the correct time. there was a ICO it gave me 10X.  (6500USD) but i did not exit at the correct time so it went for 400usd.

I sent ETH to unknown escrow. 200$ lost. scammers

Not aware of USDT. Its a very bad experience.

Not concern about Technical analysis.

so today i have massive experience so i know how to play the game. Lets share experiences so enrich newbies knowledge.

Cheers
Getting scammed by giving away privatekeys to phishing website, lost my entire deposit for crypto that day worth 100$.
It was the worst day for me as a newbie then it was followed by series of wrong transactions, wrong trading and wrong investing. Until I muster my courage to seek help in this Forum, So glad there are still many good people out here who gave me tips plus I really researched more and more. and here I am, still engaging in cryptocurrency trading,bounties,investing and still learning, i never stop learning.

distr@yopmail.com

Activity: 1120
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 28, 2021, 02:14:01 PM

One of the worst experience that I had in crypto world as being a bounty hunter is when I participated for almost 6 months of doing signature campaign becomes waste of time and effort and I have plenty of those failed and scammed bounty campaigns that really broke my heart and made me have a very worst experiences.
but I'm sure you are aware of the risks you have taken.
Trust me, you're not the only one who has this kind of experience. old members must have had the same experience as you.
I'm sure all bounty hunters are very familiar with the risks of participating in the bounty campaign. It all depends on us how we can minimize the risk.
wish you success in the future.

sammy21

Activity: 672

View Profile
August 28, 2021, 04:39:04 PM

in cryptocurency there are so many scammers who commit fraud in various ways. We must be careful and our best to be able to protect the assets we have from being easily deceived. never give important data to anyone because it can harm us. because I once lost due to important data I gave to others who offered me an advantage.

The problem of scammers like this has been going on for a long time and is very difficult to remove from the cryptocurrency world, this is a challenge for crypto activists, and the advice you give is very appropriate that we must protect the important data that we have, I also recommend never storing data username and password in the browser that we use, it's better to save it in a file where only we know the location and don't be easily attracted by profit offers that require us to provide important data that we have.

MEXC Português  |  Trade Anywhere with the MEXC App
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   SIGN UP   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█   [      Twitter      ] [    Telegram    ]   █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
cricketkhampion

Activity: 164
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 28, 2021, 05:27:12 PM

First of All, Your Question Can be " Whats Your Worst Experience In Crypto"
Lets Move toward the Answer, Peopel Uselly Says That Hold Is Gold , Actually Not Just Other Peoples I also believe In Crypto Hold Is Gold, But In The Last Btc Dump, It Was My Worst Experience To Hold And Not Sell On Top, Mostly Alts Reached to new ATH , and My Portfolio Was  also contain Many Alts , But I Can't Book Profit and hold and hold, and Suddenly when market dump, my portfolio almost gone to 70% loss also i don't have any BUSD or Usdt to take dips entries, so it was my worst experience in crypto. And Now Everytime I am Trying To Book Profits and hold some for long term.

►           ►     enVoy        ▐ │     Sustainably Green Trust in Trade     │ ▌     ◄           ◄
►            ██  WHITEPAPER       ██  TWO PAGER       ██  TOKEN DECK            ◄
[v]  Facebook     [v]  Twitter     [v]  Telegram     [v]  Medium     [v]  Linkedin     [v]  Reddit
sumant
Copper Member

Activity: 770
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 29, 2021, 03:30:42 AM

Definitely I have some worst experience in Cryptocurrency market. I joined market in 2017 when every coin is very low but I couldn't make bigger money because of my bad thinking of trading. Even the best reutrn of xvg I can't hold that, I used to buy on 4 Satoshi and sell on 5 satoshi. That is my worst experience and now I doing Bounties to accumulate crypto and earn some money
globalpain

Activity: 1260
Merit: 103

The OGz Club

View Profile
August 29, 2021, 04:42:52 AM

My worst experience is by getting chance cannot grave profit.  I just got some token that price starting level is just wow  but I hodl and now the price is so low 😢 . And I regret now for holding . I think till now it is my most worst  experience in crypto
Sometimes the decision to hold on is not the right decision,
with that bad experience I think you can also learn it so that when there is another opportunity you can maximize it and get a big profit,
What is clear is that what has happened is not to be regretted and it is better to keep looking forward

The OGz Club     [ [ [ [ [   The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project   ] ] ] ] ]
Website     ◢ Reddit     ◢ Telegram     ◢ Twitter     ◢ TikTok     ◢ Facebook
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Wulan_maniez

Activity: 840
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 29, 2021, 11:02:00 PM

The most painful thing is what I'm going through right now. When I deposit to an exchange, but the exchange does not credit our deposit on the account. That exchange is a scam, stealing customers' money. Be careful of all of you. I lost almost $5000 recently. Even more so because the coin I intend to sell the price is getting up. You better trade on exchanges that have a good reputation.

/font]
Al Qiyamah

Activity: 994
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 29, 2021, 11:18:08 PM

The most painful thing is what I'm going through right now. When I deposit to an exchange, but the exchange does not credit our deposit on the account. That exchange is a scam, stealing customers' money. Be careful of all of you. I lost almost $5000 recently. Even more so because the coin I intend to sell the price is getting up. You better trade on exchanges that have a good reputation.

I really haven't had a very bad experience in the crypto world, I've only ever lost because I released my tokens at a price that was just dropping. so never play on an exchange that is not well known if you don't want to take the risk. just wait for the right time.

erep

Activity: 2296
Merit: 594

View Profile
August 29, 2021, 11:34:20 PM

Fake exchanges have sabotaged the price of coins to be higher than the average price on other exchanges, because victims feel they are benefiting from arbitrage so deposit to the exchange in hopes of instant profits, the exchange does not credit you the deposit because the balance is in the scammer' wallet. Beware that fake arbitrage signals also spread within the telegram spammer group.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
denasha92

Activity: 616

View Profile
August 29, 2021, 11:40:42 PM

it would be better if you mention that exchanger, so others can avoid that exchanger.
we shouldn't deposit our money into a new exchanger that have no trust from people. there are so many scam project that have a goal to make an exchanger. but in the end, they just want to scam. i don't know why people still use a new exchanger while there are a lot of big and trusted exchanger have existed.
Japinat

Activity: 2982
Merit: 681

View Profile
September 01, 2021, 08:52:56 PM

it would be better if you mention that exchanger, so others can avoid that exchanger.
we shouldn't deposit our money into a new exchanger that have no trust from people. there are so many scam project that have a goal to make an exchanger. but in the end, they just want to scam. i don't know why people still use a new exchanger while there are a lot of big and trusted exchanger have existed.
It could help but maybe he doesn't want to accuse the exchange without enough supporting documents, otherwise, it's formal if he will make a scam accusation report so everyone can see. Losing $5000 is very painful especially in times of pandemic, that's already a huge amount of money that could help us to ease our financial problems this time.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
7788bitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1023

View Profile
September 01, 2021, 09:08:14 PM

~
I also recommend never storing data username and password in the browser that we use, it's better to save it in a file where only we know the location and don't be easily attracted by profit offers that require us to provide important data that we have.
Only you can protect your data. There is no way i am going to store my wallet passwords in browser cache and expect everything to be fine even if do not visit malicious websites.

The worst is falling prey to scammers when you are involved in the altcoin market of a project and still we can see many falling for frauds as they contact people disguising as customer support representatives if we have any issues or doubts and people give away their private keys to these random scammers and that is still going on and i have no idea when people will understand the basic.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: