Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 03:24:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Fauci has taken more position on a topic than stormy daniels?whom do i trust?  (Read 60 times)
kuronokishi10 (OP)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 03, 2021, 08:55:24 AM

I've seen Dr.Anthony Fauci flip flop his position so many times that now i can't trust any thing he says as a Medical professional,am i wrong ?
examples-masks,school openings,protests and the list just goes on.
you could be on either side of the aisle on the above topics but you for sure cant trust someone who keeps on changing his opinion void of any statistics.
so As an american national which leading medical expert do you trust irrespective of whom you vote for?
Cnut237
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277

View Profile
April 03, 2021, 12:49:10 PM

flip flop his position so many times that now i can't trust any thing he says as a Medical professional,am i wrong ?

Yes, you're wrong. The people you shouldn't trust are those who start from one position, and then stick to it relentlessly, even when evidence piles up to confirm that their position is incorrect.

you for sure cant trust someone who keeps on changing his opinion void of any statistics.

I'd argue the point about absence of stats, or data. If a scientist starts from one position, and then new evidence arrives, which causes them to change their opinion and position, then that's certainly a good thing.

BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3794
Merit: 1373

View Profile
April 03, 2021, 06:09:51 PM
Last edit: April 03, 2021, 06:21:09 PM by BADecker

^^^ All you are saying is that regarding Fauci and Covid science, they don't know what in the world is going on... regarding masks, lockdowns, the sickness itself, and much of anything else.

Since they don't know, ignore them and get on with life. If you feel threatened by Covid, simply do what works to protect yourself:
- Supplement with vitamin C, vitamin D, zinc (the vitamins in high doses);
- For those with symptoms - Budesonide, Ivermectin, HCQ+zinc+azithromycin.

Fauci and science is proving that they are anecdotal... anecdotal, the thing that Fauci talks against. Use the real anecdotal stuff... the stuff listed above that has proven to work through application.

Also, peruse this link - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5252003.0.

Cool

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/.
PrimeNumber7
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1899

Amazon Prime Member #7

View Profile
April 04, 2021, 09:03:51 AM

flip flop his position so many times that now i can't trust any thing he says as a Medical professional,am i wrong ?

Yes, you're wrong. The people you shouldn't trust are those who start from one position, and then stick to it relentlessly, even when evidence piles up to confirm that their position is incorrect.

Fauci has stated that he did not change his position on topics because he had additional information. He has stated he changed positions because he had previously known his position was incorrect at the time, but publically said things contrary to his beliefs for reasons relation to social control.
kuronokishi10 (OP)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 04, 2021, 08:17:25 PM

Fauci has stated that he did not change his position on topics because he had additional information. He has stated he changed positions because he had previously known his position was incorrect at the time, but publically said things contrary to his beliefs for reasons relation to social control.
if that is the case then he is completely dishonest and is an offence worth firing.He is a medical professional and should stick to his facts not manipulate public view because he thinks he is smarter or can control the public.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: