Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 04:37:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Any good recent bounty campaigns?  (Read 1743 times)
tobi4255

Activity: 349
Merit: 101

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
April 25, 2021, 05:17:06 PM

You can find yourself if you spends time and research about good bounty.
Here you can check this thread to list some good bounty: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5228203.0

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●      T W I T T E R      ●      T E L E G R A M      ●      M E D I U M      ●

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Tigerheart3026

Activity: 902
Merit: 112

View Profile
April 25, 2021, 06:01:16 PM

Student coin bounty campaign finished it’s too big budget 200m STC pool. i worried what a hassle when will distribute.

ApeSwap Finance is recent worthy bounty campaign by reputed manager. burstmoney is good btw i see there are no  excited news release yet and 3 days left to finish presale btw very bad sale.
hamba laeh

Activity: 752
Merit: 100

EPsiloan

View Profile
April 25, 2021, 06:52:30 PM

check out these initiatives, the Phore team goes heavy on marketing:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5322612.0
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5320911.0

Hi guys,

could you recommend some good recent bounty campaigns that still worth the time?

Thanks!
For now I personally still believe in the Phore project campaign, even though the payment is not that big, but if we look at the time we spend on this project, it seems a little more commensurate bro, so there's nothing wrong if you join Phore, but for my slot don't know whether it's full or not.

i think that you guys should also suggest him another bounty as both were full even if bitgesell is still opening the registration but it's only open for the quality poster. I don't even think he can get into the campaign as he has so many negative trust too. This could be the problem for him

I totally agree with you that it is very difficult for him to find a good campaign because he has so many negative trusts, because in campaigns this trust is very important and 90% of the campaigns do not allow participants with negative trust to register for the campaign. So my advice is to find a campaign manager who accepts participants with negative trust.

forexandcryptoauditor
Copper Member

Activity: 1162
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2021, 07:31:33 PM

I would suggest you should join bounty detective, sofico. At the moment they are running good bounties. Bubbalex was good one but now a days he is not posting new bounties. You can also check bounty0x where they posts many campaigns which are not on bitcointalk.

Bitbtc8

Activity: 1148
Merit: 116

View Profile
April 25, 2021, 07:34:24 PM

I would suggest you should join bounty detective, sofico. At the moment they are running good bounties. Bubbalex was good one but now a days he is not posting new bounties. You can also check bounty0x where they posts many campaigns which are not on bitcointalk.
Is sofico still running? I've never had any luck with his projects before, bounty detective team are not 100% reliable too, they've leave behind the escrow strategy as most of their new bounty campaigns are not escrow anymore.

►           ►     enVoy            Sustainably Green Trust in Trade          ◄           ◄
►           ██  WHITEPAPER       ██  TWO PAGER       ██  TOKEN DECK           ◄
[vFacebook               [vTwitter               [vTelegram               [vMedium               [vLinkedin               [vReddit
bitcoinst

Activity: 1708
Merit: 651

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
April 29, 2021, 05:45:45 PM

Nowadays, it's difficult to find a good campaign because most of them didn't pay at the end of campaign. Sometimes, I'm losing the urge to join a campaign. Much better to do trading now even start in a small capital.

You are wrong. Bounty campaigns pay, specially when Bitcoin started its growth in 2020. Just dont join obvious crap or campaigns managed bu newbies. Find several reputed managers and follow their campaigns. Other thing is - these campaigns pay after 6-12 months, and the amount they pay is ofter very low.

I agree with you. Anyone can check the history of the forum and discover the fact that companies that have paid rewards in bitcoins have paid throughout the forum's existence.
Yes, it is more difficult to get into them, but they pay consistently to those who deserve it, to those who do their job. Therefore, to say that now it is difficult to go to a company that pays is fundamentally wrong.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████
██                ▄▄▄███████▄▄                 ██
██             ▄███▀▀        ▀▀▄               ██
██▄▄███████▀  ███▀                             ██
██▀█▄▄       ███▀   ▐███████▄    ▄██▄          ██
██  ▀███▄▄▄ ███▌    ▐██    ██    ▀██▀          ██
██      ▀▀█████▌    ▐███████▀           ▀▀██▄▄ ██
██          ███▌    ▐██ ▄▄▄                 ▀████
██           ███▄   ▐██  ▀██▄ ▀▀▀███████████▀▀ ██
██            ████▄             ▄█▀            ██
██             ▀████▄▄▄     ▄▄██▀              ██
██                ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀                ██
█████████████████████████████████████████████████
VIRTUAL WORLDS
BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
2tang

Activity: 1414
Merit: 259

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
April 29, 2021, 06:22:53 PM

Now we are here talking about the bounties that are inside bitcointalk, not on other forums outside of bitcointalk and the advice you give for this is very bad because considering the bounty detectives and sofico now often delay the distribution of bounties to their participants, so it will be a lot of time consuming to do this waiting, in contrast to other managers such as Irfan Pak, HHampuz, and several others.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
AhmadM

Activity: 1022
Merit: 308

View Profile
April 29, 2021, 10:00:07 PM

Apeswap is, in my opinion, a promising project. Unlike the popular pancakeswap, apeswap offers bounties and airdrops. All the same tools are present - staking, mining, pool. I even invested a little
You are right, it is true that apeswap is a good project. I have following the development of them although I'm not participating in the current bounty program. The teams have done great works and the value of the tokens ($BANANA) become so fluctuate in these past weeks, the worse thing is you would possibly receive less BANANA if at the distribution date they touch ATH then somehow their performance slowly decrease after that.
boty

Activity: 1148
Merit: 208

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 29, 2021, 11:11:59 PM

there are alot good bounty campaign recently, if we research properly we will find it now in forum. good project will never end and always occur, but unfortunately some of them didnt held bounty campaign ,and prefer use money into another part. i find good campagin here such as phore, apeswap and persistance. we could join in all of them to earn money.

BaeSuzy

Activity: 854

View Profile
April 30, 2021, 01:12:28 AM

I think adonx is very good b.campaign, you can check all about information from my signature. But, i want to recommend you to join in IEO sale, the ieo still open and you can get discount if you participate right now.

MarjorieZimmermanGinger

Activity: 1302
Merit: 715

View Profile
April 30, 2021, 01:27:25 AM

-Apeswap
-Bitgesell
-Sovryn

What a campaign for you to join. a clear manager's reputation and also what I think is the right payment. You have to be able to research a manager with a good reputation so that the work done will pay off. because right now there are so many managers who have problems due to unresolved payment problems.Of course this is detrimental to the participants who have already done the task

Ladies.de  ███████████████
████▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
██████████████████
████████████████
▐████████████████▌
░████████████
░███
███████████████
▐████
██████████████▌
░█████
██████████████
██▀███████
█████████▀
███████████████████
██████████████████
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
 LadiesStars  
▬▬▬▬

██████▀█████████
███████▀███████▌
█████████████
██████████████████▄
█████████▐█
█████
██████████████████▌
███████▄██████████
███████████████
████▄█████████
████████████████▌
████████▀░███████
░█████▀█████████
████▀██████████
coinsycrip09

Activity: 910

View Profile
April 30, 2021, 02:00:50 AM

I was inactive for quite a while in bounty campaigns, and I returned to activity after seeing the Beyond project. I think Beyond Protocol is quite interesting. if you are interested, you can join the project that I am currently following.

but there is no guarantee whatsoever, the risk will always be there.
before you decide to join, do your research first.  Wink Smiley
Mpamaegbu
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1208

Once a man, twice a child!

View Profile
April 30, 2021, 04:04:12 AM

Snip
I had to snip your content because of your exaggerated shillings for the project. Of course, I know that every hunter hypes the bounty they're on. However, that isn't to say that Bitgesell isn't a nice project to look into. I have a few units of it on Hotbit. It even had a great run a few weeks ago to over $0.12 too. I like the the project and might buy more if it drops further.

Besides getting into nice bounties, Bounty Managers must be seen as managers who must escrow rewards for participants. Otherwise, the projects will renege on sending the rewards once the projects begin to have a nice price before distribution. We have a case like that with DEGO. It's a shame that such a big project like Dego will decide to scam its hunters after their work is done. And the BM for that project has become a toothless bulldog, helpless in that situation. You're lucky the BM for Bitgesell is experienced and is getting the rewards to hunters weekly.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Bitcoinjheta

Activity: 798
Merit: 104

View Profile
April 30, 2021, 06:16:12 AM

You can find yourself if you spends time and research about good bounty.
Here you can check this thread to list some good bounty: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5228203.0

Thank you for this great information you shared. This greatly helps our fellow hunters who are looking for good campaign and to lessened the time by searching a good bounty project merited by higher rank . I am happy too being benefited for the project that i currently work on.
Jaered

Activity: 840
Merit: 4

View Profile
April 30, 2021, 08:13:48 AM

There are ongoing recent bounties that is worth your time. Though  many scam bounties now abound. There is Mocktail and Apeswap around. And Bounty Detective campaigns
gantez

Activity: 1736
Merit: 121

View Profile
April 30, 2021, 10:23:18 AM

but there is no guarantee whatsoever, the risk will always be there.
before you decide to join, do your research first.  Wink Smiley

Unfortunately research or not, a scam project will always turn out to be scam no matter how good their white paper is of the "holiness" of the team in appearance and tongue. We have many scam project already and the list of them is endless. You can just follow a bounty that is already listed and the manager is incharge of token reward, like he escrow it with a reputable member or with himself.
jerlen17

Activity: 532

View Profile
April 30, 2021, 12:40:38 PM

I became a bounty hunter since year 2017 to 2019 and I joined a lot of bounty program that time and earned a lot of money from joining and it helped me to sustain the needs of my family. Paying all my expenses from bounty rewards. Suddenly, my mother got sick so i decided to stop and to focus with her. Recently, I joined bounty campaigns again. One of them is apeswap and i think it will succes.

Koro-Sensei

Activity: 658
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 30, 2021, 01:06:26 PM

Hi guys,

could you recommend some good recent bounty campaigns that still worth the time?

Thanks!
I guess your negative trust will affect on your application for bounties. Most of campaigns will probably reject your application and its hard for you to be accepted. However, there are many good campaigns out there with good rewards. One is whale maker by rose777 having good payrates. Another one is SOVRYN - DeFi for bitcoin also having good payrates with possible big returns in the future.
ringgo96

Activity: 1540
Merit: 276

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2021, 01:41:50 PM

for now there are many bounties available. and in my opinion you have to be more selective in choosing so that what you do gets paid. Analyzing the reputation of the manager and also the projects they launch is a way to get a good bounty. Besides that, if the project is already on a market listing, of course we don't have to worry about selling problems later. but often the problem is with distribution

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

meldrio1

Activity: 1358

View Profile
April 30, 2021, 02:24:22 PM

Try to join in ApeSwap bounty because the coin is already listed the market so it's guaranteed that you will get your reward after the end of the bounty campaign, this bounty is worthy.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: