Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 10:10:24 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Any good recent bounty campaigns?  (Read 1744 times)
_IRMAN
Copper Member

Activity: 1400
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 05, 2021, 06:58:29 AM

Recently I joined Irfan Park's bounty and got a fairly large fee, you can see his profile and he is also running 2 bounty projects, citizen finance and vulcan forget, see his profile or visit the bounty board for more details.
Which Campaign is this ?
Sovryn and MYID give good pay, and projects handled by Irfan are currently on average good projects.
Hhampuz also has 2 good projects at the moment, by the way ApeSwap and ComPro
Dr.Osh
Legendary

Activity: 2744
Merit: 1004

www.licx.io

View Profile
May 05, 2021, 07:01:15 AM

Apeswap is pretty good, and the price is quite high on the market. unfortunately the bounty that I am currently participating in only has 1 week left. however, I believe that in the future there will be more bounties that have great potential. You just need to find and do some research to get that potential bounty.

▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
░████████████████████████
░███████████████████████▀
░███████████████████████
░███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████▀▀█████▀▀██████▀
| 
 Low Fidelity - High Potential 
|
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
███▄░▄░███████▀▄███
█████▄▀█▄▀███▀▄██████
███████░██░▀▄████████
████████▄▀█▄▀████████
████████▀▄▀██░███████
██████▀▄███░██▄▀█████
████▀▄██████▄▀▀░▀████

█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
███████████████████
██████▀░░▀▀▀░░▀██████
█████░░▄▄░░░▄▄░░█████
████▌░░██▌░▐██░░▐████
████░░░░▀░░░▀░░░░████
████▄▄░▀▄▄▄▄▄▀░▄▄████

█████████████████████
█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
██████████████▀▀███
███████████▀▀░░░░████
███████▀▀░░▄▄▀░░▐████
████▀░░░▄██▀░░░░█████
███████░█▀░░░░░▐█████
████████░░▄▄░░░██████
██████████████▄██████

█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
Zotak337

Activity: 232
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 05, 2021, 07:35:58 AM

I myself believe in the bounty campaign that I am running
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5323908.0
I think this project is very good despite having to sacrifice a very long time, but I really believe it will be a success. therefore, if you believe in this project, join us in this project with prizes
 https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5323908.0
the project that you support has a very long duration. it will keep many of the participants from staying. but hopefully what you follow can give you results that are worth the time you put in the campaigns you support.
That's the main issue with bounties that have long term duration, it keeps bounty hunters away but gives more room to accumulate the highest tokens or coins if you join earlier, the risk here is after the long term duration what if the team end up not paying? This is why many bounty hunters prefer 4weeks bounty campaigns

►           ►     enVoy        ▐ │     Sustainably Green Trust in Trade     │ ▌     ◄           ◄
►            ██  WHITEPAPER       ██  TWO PAGER       ██  TOKEN DECK            ◄
[v]  Facebook     [v]  Twitter     [v]  Telegram     [v]  Medium     [v]  Linkedin     [v]  Reddit
Zotak337

Activity: 232
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 05, 2021, 07:39:31 AM

Recently I joined Irfan Park's bounty and got a fairly large fee, you can see his profile and he is also running 2 bounty projects, citizen finance and vulcan forget, see his profile or visit the bounty board for more details.
Which Campaign is this ?
Sovryn and MYID give good pay, and projects handled by Irfan are currently on average good projects.
Do you have any good information regarding that Compro? Their website is down (not working) and their social media is so new that only 300 followers are available on their Twitter account, isn't this a bad thing?

►           ►     enVoy        ▐ │     Sustainably Green Trust in Trade     │ ▌     ◄           ◄
►            ██  WHITEPAPER       ██  TWO PAGER       ██  TOKEN DECK            ◄
[v]  Facebook     [v]  Twitter     [v]  Telegram     [v]  Medium     [v]  Linkedin     [v]  Reddit
dexter141

Activity: 924
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 05, 2021, 07:45:52 AM

MocktailSwap is a good company, tokens are traded at a pretty good price https://poocoin.app/tokens/0xca69c118fa550387794d48900a866891217e5c9f , the campaign will last until June 20, 2021. I participate and I recommend you https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5327223.0

Ceyflix-Rez

Activity: 420
Merit: 13

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
May 05, 2021, 08:14:20 AM

Which Campaign is this ?
Do you have any good information regarding that Compro? Their website is down (not working) and their social media is so new that only 300 followers are available on their Twitter account, isn't this a bad thing?
Compro is another example of JACS, a bounty project from Hhampuz that never succeed, JACS had no official website when bounty was released and this Compro website is not working when I went through Twitter account, anyways I just prefer Irfan Pak projects and bubbalex

Reatim

Activity: 2870
Merit: 363

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
May 05, 2021, 08:24:14 AM

Hi guys,

could you recommend some good recent bounty campaigns that still worth the time?

Thanks!
There is one that i see constantly now and that is SOV and ApeSwap , There to is constantly popping from Bounty hunters here and there though i am not vouching for those two i was just wondering if they will be like Amepay recently that flood this forum witht heir bounty hunters and Pays the first bounty but Now? turns scams as the second payment is still not coming to the participants.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
KryptoKings

Activity: 854
Merit: 506

View Profile
May 05, 2021, 08:42:19 AM

Hi guys,

could you recommend some good recent bounty campaigns that still worth the time?

Thanks!

Bounty campaigns that pay in yokems are always risky as sometimes projects either don't pay or even if they pay, their tokens are not listed on good exchange and has no liquidity.
You can try your luck at BTC campaigns but getting accepted in them is not easy.
You can try the one I am using currently. Their coin already listed on exchange and they pay every week on time.
Kabul

Activity: 619
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 05, 2021, 08:49:44 AM

Airdrops are better. If you have time, seek out the internet for the most welcoming airdrop. Bounty is getting stagnant recently, and I doubt you can earn much from it.

I usually check https://airdrops.io/ for upcoming airdrop. Remember to look around their social media too. A good project need to have numerous concertgoers

▄▄█████████▄▄
     ▄███▀▀       ▀▀███▄
   ▄██▀               ▀██▄
  ██▀ ▄▄             ▄▄ ▀██
 ██▀  ▐██████▄ ▄██████▌  ▀██
██▀    ██  ███ ███  ██    ▀██
██      █▄ ▐██ ██▌ ▄█      ██
██▄      ▀ ▐██ ██▌ ▀      ▄██
 ██▄        ██ ██        ▄██
  ██▄        ███        ▄██
   ▀██▄              ▄██▀
     ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
        ▀▀█████████▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ██                                         
██████████  ▄▄  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██▄     
██          ██  ████████  ██  ████████  █████████  ████▄   
██          ██  ██        ██     ▄▄██▀  ██   ▄██▀  ██ ▀██▄ 
██          ██  ██        ██  ▄██▀▀     ██▄██▀▀    ██   ▀██▄
██████████  ██  ████████  ██  ████████  █████████  ██     ██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀     ▀▀

Finance

▄█▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
         ▄█████▄   ▀███████████
 █▄    ▄█████████    ██████████
 ███▄▄█████████▀   ▄██████████▌
 ████████████▀   ▄████████████
▐██████████▀   ▄█████████▀ ▀██
▐█████████▄   █████████▀     ▀
████████████▄  ▀█████▀
███████▀▀▀▀▀     ▀█▀

iram3130
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1010

ITSMYNE 🚀 Talk NFTs, Trade NFTs 🚀

View Profile
May 05, 2021, 09:41:30 AM

It's hard to find a good bounty campaign these days. First of all, it's really hard to predict an alt project and its future. As per my calculation last month there was a bounty from Sovryn which paid out 80 SOV for hero members, which is approx 4800$ right now. I saw bounty hunters sell the coin for 100-200$. Right now I am in Persistence bounty which pays half of the payment in USDT which is actually a great thing to get.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
FloridaKid

Activity: 375
Merit: 15

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
May 05, 2021, 10:33:16 AM

It's hard to find a good bounty campaign these days. First of all, it's really hard to predict an alt project and its future. As per my calculation last month there was a bounty from Sovryn which paid out 80 SOV for hero members, which is approx 4800$ right now. I saw bounty hunters sell the coin for 100-200$. Right now I am in Persistence bounty which pays half of the payment in USDT which is actually a great thing to get.
There are still promising bounties that can do as good as Sovryn did for hunters this year, the fact is don't do a single campaign and wait for some lucky, instead expand your chances by picking the promising bounty campaigns that's alive presently like

1. Citizen finance
2. Volcan forge
3. Mocktail finance
4. Apeswap
5. Persistence
6. 100x coin

All the best of good luck, maybe after all these bull season is over we will have some interesting stories to share

BitcoinPanther

Activity: 1918
Merit: 564

View Profile
May 05, 2021, 11:56:58 AM

It is hard to tell if the campaign is good or not if the project isn't listed on exchange yet.  We never know what will happen to project after the campaign since the market is unpredictable.  If you are lucky then you can pick and join a good one if not then better luck next time.

There are still promising bounties that can do as good as Sovryn did for hunters this year, the fact is don't do a single campaign and wait for some lucky, instead expand your chances by picking the promising bounty campaigns that's alive presently like

1. Citizen finance
2. Volcan forge
3. Mocktail finance
4. Apeswap
5. Persistence
6. 100x coin

All the best of good luck, maybe after all these bull season is over we will have some interesting stories to share

This project seems interesting but interesting is not enough to tell us if it is good or not.  So the end result is unknown until the time when the project is a success and all bounty participants are paid.
KimmyF

Activity: 978
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 05, 2021, 12:10:06 PM

Hi guys,

Thanks!
OMG! You have experience since 2016, even more. Why do you need others to recommend campaigns when you have more experience? At this time, you shouldn't believe others recommend campaigns. I can recommend some to you, but I was inactive as during the last bullrun. Or you can research from the list on my post. Almost all those projects are my favorite, just left your research.
mrjoy15

Activity: 840
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2021, 12:21:11 PM

1. Citizen finance
2. Volcan forge
3. Mocktail finance
4. Apeswap
5. Persistence
6. 100x coin

Citizen finance seems great to me, many bounty hunters wore the Citizen finance signature, I can see you as well. You categorized Citizen finance first place, that is pretty reasonable. No idea about, Volcan forge and Mocktail finance. Apeswap already established project in dapps sector. Persistence and 100x coin both are trade able so at least great point that bounty hunters will sold their token.
Smitty Werben Man Jensen

Activity: 1568
Merit: 100

COMBONetwork

View Profile
May 05, 2021, 04:03:40 PM

1. Citizen finance
2. Volcan forge
3. Mocktail finance
4. Apeswap
5. Persistence
6. 100x coin

currently I am following bounty100xcoin, yes this is a good bounty because it is managed by Bounty Detective,
indeed they are a bit of a controversy, but they always pay and never disappoint, it all depends on you,
whether you are following the wrong bounty or not.

Kayum10029

Activity: 1190
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 05, 2021, 04:08:56 PM

Very recently student coin bounty project already finished and now bounty detective managed bounties campaigns are 100xcoin, usogui, grandle and BitNorm. Irfan pak managed several Campaigns are very popular and worthy for doing campaign, citizens finance, volcano Forged.

Hobo66

Activity: 1344
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 05, 2021, 04:09:26 PM

Hi guys,

Thanks!
There is a good bounty management team, Bounty Detective . They have managed many good bounties and there are many new bounties by them, but you can't join them because you have negative trust on account.
There is another bounty manager which will accept you and he is also a good manager and managed many good bounties. His account is @irfan_pak10. You can join his bounties. I also have negative trust so I join irfan's bounty.

Code:
                                  ██▄▄              ▄▄██
                                   █████▄        ▄█████
      ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄     █████▄      ▄█████      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄███████████▄    █████████████▄    █████▄    ▄█████   ▄▄███████████▄    █████     █████
 █████▀▀▀▀██████   ██████▀▀▀██████    █████▄  ▄█████   ▄█████▀▀▀▀▀█████▄   █████   █████
█████  ▄▄█████▀▀   █████     █████     █████▄▄█████    █████       █████    █████ █████
██████████▀▀       █████     █████      ██████████     █████       █████     █████████
 ██████▀ ▄▄▄█▄     █████     █████       ████████      ▀█████▄▄▄▄▄█████▀      ███████
  ▀████████████    █████     █████        █████        ▀▀███████████▀         █████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           █████
                                                                             █████
                                                                            █████
                                                                           █████
                    ▄▄▄████▄
▀████▄▄▄          ▄██████████
 ▀███████▄       ▄██████████
  ▀████████      ██████████
   █████████    ██████████▀
    █████████  ▄█████████▀
     █████████ ██████████
      ██████████████████
      ▀████████████████
       ▀█████████████▀
        ▀████████████▀
         ▀██████████▀
           ▀███████▀
Dexion

Activity: 812
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 05, 2021, 04:59:16 PM

This project seems interesting but interesting is not enough to tell us if it is good or not.  So the end result is unknown until the time when the project is a success and all bounty participants are paid.

Indeed, we only predict visas in a project, if it is interesting to follow there is nothing wrong with joining it, maybe we can only see who is the manager, namely the track record of success from the experience of the projects it manages.

South Park

Activity: 2926
Merit: 798

I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!

View Profile
May 05, 2021, 05:18:07 PM

I can't recommend any but you have a high profile, why don't you clear your trust with DT members and engage in signature campaigns. They are very promising and payment are good for type of your rank. There are some Hero members who earn $50 weekly, that should be enough to buy you bear during the weekends Grin

Bounties are risk, hence the chance of not getting paid is average, so exercise caution while authenticating in any campaign.
How can he do it, while he has received 7 red trust from member of the DT. Red trust accounts are still able to be directly involved in the signature campaign, There are so many campaign that accept red trust participant, for example, like the two campaign that I mentioned above, except for BTC paid campaign, The campaign manager will never accept red trust participant.

There are exceptions to that rule, if the manager believes the person receiving the red trust did so in an unjust manner and thinks the one giving the red trust is on the wrong he may accept the user on the campaign, however taking a look at the kind of red trust that he got then it is going to be almost impossible to get it removed and while I did not took the time to see if it was justified this may seem to be the case so it is going to be impossible for this person to participate in signature campaigns and on most bounties as well.
Digital_Lord

Activity: 1498
Merit: 502

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2021, 06:07:16 PM

You can't join some worthy bounties because you have negative trust on your account, but I can suggest you some bounties in which you can Participate with negative trust account. These are some bounties which you can join Vulcan Forged, Citizen Finance

.TONUP..
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██