Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 05:21:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Anybody here sell their Gold to buy Bitcoin?  (Read 1340 times)
coiner-88

Activity: 537
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 23, 2021, 05:19:02 PM

I truly trust Bitcoin will at any rate twofold in cost so any extra-dollar implies the chance of re-buying Gold at a lot higher amount. his isn't the finish of Bitcoin, you can in any case reach higher than ever once you exchange Bitcoin and sat tight for that ATH again in a couple of years. You can basically store the gold and bitcoins in any event you have differentiated your resources and you will not have the option to lose to both.

●   Sensitrust   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  SETS  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  Job Marketplace  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Sirait

Activity: 1890
Merit: 101

1xBit 🏆 │ NotYourKeys.org

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2021, 07:55:39 AM

Most of the community here in the forum bought bitcoin even without selling Gold. In fact, the majority of them like me was just an ordinary people here but could buy Bitcoin even in a small amount of money. In short, whether you have a lot of capital or small amount of it, you/we can still buy Bitcoin or cryptocurrency.
^ I also think this way, most of the members here join this forum with mediocre capital, do not have assets like gold. but surely there are those who sell their gold for Bitcoin, it's just that these cases are rarely notified to the public.

Kittygalore

Activity: 868
Merit: 63

View Profile
May 25, 2021, 10:52:32 AM

Most of the community here in the forum bought bitcoin even without selling Gold. In fact, the majority of them like me was just an ordinary people here but could buy Bitcoin even in a small amount of money. In short, whether you have a lot of capital or small amount of it, you/we can still buy Bitcoin or cryptocurrency.
It's not like everyone can just buy gold like some kind of candy in a store. Gold is expensive and it can't be carried by the person who purchased it plus there isn't a lot of gold retailers to buy one even if you have the money. Also, why would you sell your gold for bitcoin? I would assume that you have a really good paying job to be able to buy one gold so why not diversify and keep the gold.
Inspiron14

Activity: 1064
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 25, 2021, 05:31:42 PM

maybe NO, because many people have a strong determination to hold gold,
my analysis shows that those who buy Bitcoin and cryptocurrency are young people, and some adults,
hmm maybe they buy it by looking for loans or selling their goods such as cars , for gold I'm sure many people still keep it.

iamsheikhadil

Activity: 1022
Merit: 133

View Profile
May 25, 2021, 07:11:42 PM

maybe NO, because many people have a strong determination to hold gold,
my analysis shows that those who buy Bitcoin and cryptocurrency are young people, and some adults,
hmm maybe they buy it by looking for loans or selling their goods such as cars , for gold I'm sure many people still keep it.

Well, gold isn't something that you can say a lot of negative about just like we talk about fiat being controlled and centralized. Gold has its own advantages, being one of the rarest metals of the world and having a huge history of being used as tender, it surely has its own face-value, and you can always look how beautiful they shine and take some pride by owning it lol Grin
livingfree

Activity: 2800
Merit: 578

View Profile
May 26, 2021, 11:38:39 PM

In investments, a wise person would spend his assets to buy another asset and will expand his wealth. Until he has proven that he had already a strong wealth, position and assets then he can buy those things through his generated profit.

That is why there are people who sells their goods to buy assets because they knew it that it is better to build wealth and income generating assets before buying wants. Selling gold for bitcoin is another wise thing but I wouldn't sell bitcoin for bitcoin and to those who are selling gold for bitcoin, they are doing it correctly.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
apityeh71

Activity: 476

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
May 27, 2021, 05:44:10 AM

In the long term ,Gold can be more safe investment than fiat but not better than BTC, because the history price of GOLD for many year is keep going up. But GOLD take very long times to reached high profit than BTC. In 10 years BTC price by 1 million percent of return of investment, but GOLD can not reach the same return by the same times.

kesmex

Activity: 1110
Merit: 104

The OGz Club

View Profile
May 27, 2021, 07:28:44 AM

In the long term ,Gold can be more safe investment than fiat but not better than BTC, because the history price of GOLD for many year is keep going up. But GOLD take very long times to reached high profit than BTC. In 10 years BTC price by 1 million percent of return of investment, but GOLD can not reach the same return by the same times.
I am sure that investing in gold or bitcoin has advantages and disadvantages of each, of course,
if you do not want to take risks for me investing in gold is very suitable,
because we know that bitcoin is very risky and cryptocurrency is very volatile

The OGz Club     [ [ [ [ [   The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project   ] ] ] ] ]
Website     ◢ Reddit     ◢ Telegram     ◢ Twitter     ◢ TikTok     ◢ Facebook
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Dadan

Activity: 788
Merit: 273

View Profile
May 27, 2021, 10:50:02 AM

I am sure that investing in gold or bitcoin has advantages and disadvantages of each, of course,
if you do not want to take risks for me investing in gold is very suitable,
because we know that bitcoin is very risky and cryptocurrency is very volatile
If you don't want to take a risk and have enough money, its best choice is gold since it's less volatile compared to bitcoin that high volatile. It also depends on the person knowledge.
If you have knowledge about cryptocurrency trading, then you can go for it. Gold is considered a low risk, and safe investment option compared to bitcoin/cryptos.
dota2bestplayer

Activity: 88
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 08, 2021, 05:56:04 AM

If both can be owned at the same time, I will choose to have both. In fact, I don't want to give up. But the difference is that, like Bitcoin, your private key is only known to you. It is very convenient to trade or store, but gold is not as convenient to carry or store as Bitcoin.
If you must choose one of the two, I will continue to choose to keep Bitcoin.
YOSHIE
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1767

View Profile
July 08, 2021, 08:44:45 AM

Your question remembers me to one of my friends who sold a house in the past 2019, I introduced Bitcoin to him, two months into four months no problem, fine, entered the sixth month, he told me, his house has been sold and invested in gold, so I can't say anything else for him, because the house has been sold and gold investment.

And I asked how much the house you sold for, he said $20,000, then I said to my friend, you sell gold half of the proceeds from selling the house for about $10,000 and you invest it in Bitcoin, coincidentally at that time the price of Bitcoin was around $ 5000 he bought 2 Btc, long story short in 2021 yesterday when Bitcoin went up $ 50,000 he sold, now he has bought a new house and is living in luxury, the gold that he currently holds has not increased in value, it is the Bitcoins that make him rich today.

The bottom line: from my friend's experience investing in gold does not make someone quickly rise from poverty, Bitcoin very quickly changes the life of someone who doesn't exist, when compared to bitcoin with gold.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Questat

Activity: 2842
Merit: 604

View Profile
July 08, 2021, 12:09:41 PM

Ever since I'd never make any investment until I found Bitcoin in early 2016. Of course, doubts and uncertainty are there and I can't even imagine if I could hold this long or sell it back. But I have a friend trying to convince me to hold until the next Bullrun, I don't know when because I'd never ask. But I follow what he said until the moment has come last 2017, yeah, it is a big day for me and I was so thankful to my friend.

Now I realize that investment is a need of courage and trust, either we invest in gold or Bitcoin, it is still be needed. After I sell my Bitcoin, I use some of it to invest in gold but I was surprised that until today, it didn't happen to double my capital, unlike Bitcoin.

LimLims

Activity: 1204
Merit: 272

1xbit.com

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2021, 01:02:36 PM

Listen OP i can understand from your post that you are very curious about the matter stated above.
But let me explain you a little things to make it more easier.
Gold and Bitcoins have separate holders. A person holding it from start will never sell it.
If you are ready to get steady profit, then should go for BTC, else if you are in long term investment, then Gold suits better.
Hope this helps you OP to understand the things better.

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
WELCOME BONUS UP TO 7 BTC!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
BET NOW
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
andriarto

Activity: 1344
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 09, 2021, 03:24:58 AM

when our capital is in gold investment and we want to invest in bitcoin too, I think we can share it. but for me, bitcoin investment should be smaller than gold investment, I think the risk in bitcoin investment is greater, because in my opinion the investment should be proportioned according to the level of risk, and if I may choose, maybe I will invest primarily in property

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
Xinarae*

Activity: 1414
Merit: 326

View Profile
July 09, 2021, 03:49:13 AM

I think there is a big difference between selling gold to invest in bitcoin and there should be an alternative way to invest. Just as gold increases the value of long term investments so does bitcoin the risk is higher but as it gets older the price of gold will continue to rise so no one will sell gold to invest in bitcoin if you have to spend on both sides with your own capital then it is possible to gain from both sides. If you want a small amount of things you want to trade less than any one item, that's fine suddenly gold makes all this available.
ROBERT B

Activity: 40
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 09, 2021, 06:32:35 AM

If I have gold, I might not sell it to buy Bitcoin. I think both gold and bitcoin have value. But for the current investment, I will definitely choose to invest in Bitcoin, because the profit of Bitcoin is greater than that of gold, but gold is slowly stabilizing now just to preserve its value.
goldade

Activity: 896
Merit: 104

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
July 10, 2021, 05:51:20 PM

Although, all arguments have been in favour of bitcoin over gold, I do believe that possessing gold is somehow also a way of providing security against economic collapse.
If you'd ask me, as much as it is advisable to buy and hodl bitcoin, it is wisdom to know that you shouldn't put all your eggs in one basket. Personally, I think it is more advisable to split your assets between bitcoin and gold.
I'd say sell some of your gold to buy bitcoin. Don't sell all. You'll also need it.

dustboy

Activity: 1022
Merit: 517

View Profile
July 10, 2021, 06:29:20 PM

Although, all arguments have been in favour of bitcoin over gold, I do believe that possessing gold is somehow also a way of providing security against economic collapse.
If you'd ask me, as much as it is advisable to buy and hodl bitcoin, it is wisdom to know that you shouldn't put all your eggs in one basket. Personally, I think it is more advisable to split your assets between bitcoin and gold.
I'd say sell some of your gold to buy bitcoin. Don't sell all. You'll also need it.

100% agreed, both are good asset for our investment so if we can have both at the same time why we should sell one to buy the other one. Even if we are so sure about bitcoin will give higher long term profit but the risk is also higher. Gold is more stable which mean lower risk, so we should be wise enough in investing our money on both bitcoin and gold.
geegaw

Activity: 1316
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 10, 2021, 07:31:02 PM

Many people here try to find the best points of bitcoin to raise their consensus and support but I believe most of them are going against the plan, they are also holding gold and also don't want to sell gold in exchange for more bitcoin because images and ghosts of periods when bitcoin couldn't rise is their obsession, their support for bitcoin is only a superficial representation, asking them to follow their advice will produce a reaction of defense and resistance, gold is still a highly accumulated asset, instead of being sold

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
Caldear

Activity: 114

View Profile
July 13, 2021, 08:42:43 AM

Selling gold to buy Bitcoin is a good choice.
  • Bitcoin is stored and traded on the Internet, which is more convenient and safe.
  • The number of Bitcoins is also limited, effectively avoiding inflation. And gold can be issued continuously according to demand.
  • The scarcity of Bitcoin is that its value continues to rise, and people's recognition and demand for Bitcoin is also conducive to the future development of Bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: