Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 02:13:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] SNAFU - Artist Collective 2.0  (Read 91 times)
Agilufo (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 04, 2021, 06:06:09 PM

Hi! I want to present to you SNAFU: an Italian collective of artists that want to create a new form of income for young underground artists and experiment with NFT art.

Our goal is to create a DAO to govern the collective, that will propose art initiatives to the community, which will vote with $SNAFU tokens.

$SNAFU is an ERC-20 token based on the xDai chain. There is no max supply since it is minted and burned by a smart contract. The smart contract that we developed and deployed will be used to swap the NFTs of our collection (ERC1155 tokens sold on Unique One) to $SNAFU tokens (you will get an amount of tokens based on the rarity of the NFT). The “swap” idea is similar to nft20 (an ethereum project), but we adapted the concept to our project. UI will be deployed in the next weeks.

We want this token to be used by artists and by our community and be backed by the artworks themself.

We just AIRDROPPED $SNAFU to all our early adopters that bought our NFTs until April 3rd on Unique One Marketplace.

We have a lot of other cool features ready to be released:

SWAPPING (as I presented earlier)
FARMING: you will be able to farm unique artworks by staking $SNAFU tokens
STAKING: you will be able to stake our $SNAFU tokens and earn more
Honeyswap: the following week we will sell NFTs of our artists and use that money as liquidity for our token on Honeyswap
LP STAKING: we want to incentivize people to add liquidity to our pool
DAO: we will start promoting contests and initiatives and our community will vote for every decision we’ll make
You can find more details about us on our website: https://www.nftsnafu.org 1

The following week we will start selling the NFTs of our collective, each day we will do a drop of NFTs that will start from a base price. Each new drop will increase the price of the previous drops by 20%.
At the end of the week, we’ll airdrop 100 $SNAFU tokens for every NFT you bought!

Here you can find details about Tokenomics: https://www.nftsnafu.org/snafu-token

P.S.: We have an ongoing airdrop, you just need to follow our twitter account and join our telegram group: https://twitter.com/nftsnafu/status/1378448199648735233 1

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tippytoes

Activity: 1988
Merit: 275

View Profile
April 04, 2021, 11:20:21 PM

Visited your website, and if I may suggest, can you also add reference/profile links of your artists? Like if they do have site with their own portfolios other than SNAFU project? Because right now, everybody wants to sell their own NFTs. And it would be great if we will know more about your artists, if they do have other works outside your project. Because the more popular they are in this field, I guess, the more valuable their NFTs will be.
grammolaye

Activity: 10

View Profile
April 05, 2021, 03:48:32 PM

So SNAFU is a collective of artists who try to create a unique point of view and as I understand it's all connected with NFT
Agilufo (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 5

View Profile
April 05, 2021, 11:32:54 PM

Visited your website, and if I may suggest, can you also add reference/profile links of your artists? Like if they do have site with their own portfolios other than SNAFU project? Because right now, everybody wants to sell their own NFTs. And it would be great if we will know more about your artists, if they do have other works outside your project. Because the more popular they are in this field, I guess, the more valuable their NFTs will be.

You are right, of course they have socials, we'll add them, thanks for the feedback.

So SNAFU is a collective of artists who try to create a unique point of view and as I understand it's all connected with NFT

Basically all artists joined and decided that instead of selling their works by themselves to join forces. But we didn't stopped there: we wanted those NFTs to be resellable all the time, even without buyers, so we created our token $SNAFU and a smart contract that let's you swap your NFTs (from SNAFU Collection) to $SNAFU  tokens, and vice-versa. If you swap an nft for $SNAFU then the smart contract will mint those tokens, otherwise it will burn the tokens. The idea is similar to nft20 with the difference that the amount of $SNAFU that the contract mints or burns is based on the rarity of the NFT.

But we didn't stopped there, we want the $SNAFU token to be useful so we'll create a DAO and our community will be able to vote with the $SNAFU token. We will promote initiatives such as prompting young underground artists, contests, physical and virtual galleries, etc.

Who owns $SNAFU tokens can also use them to farm unique pieces of art from the artists of the collective.

Right now we are selling the NFTs of our Collection #1 and will use the majority of revenue for the liquidity of the $SNAFU on Honeyswap.

Our goal is to find then a lot more artists, that want to experiment with NFTs and sell their artworks, by helping them do so and integrating them in the Blockchain community and philosophy.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: