Bitcoin Forum
September 18, 2024, 03:24:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I will write one free sample article for you ..  (Read 97 times)
Lordshiva (OP)

Activity: 840
Merit: 126

Welcome back 🙏

View Profile
April 05, 2021, 08:36:44 AM

Hello everyone....i used to write articles related to cryptos and and other topics as well couple of years ago...but since last 2 years i gone is wrong track but i dont talk about that here....
I am here to offer my services of writing aricles and i am ready to write a sample article for free for anyone who want to see my writing skills...
here are some of my qualification....
i have done my graduation in B.Sc computer science and done diploma in english literature and communication.
i have always been topper since my school days...and always won essay writing and article writing competitions...yes i have gone some wrong way of earning money in my life but that does'nt make this fact false..i am here for a fresh start and work hard for that...
also i  have good knowledge of html and css..i am not expert in that but yes i have knowledge of that
i have good knowledge of crypto as i have been a member of this forum since 4 years...

So i request you to please give me a chance.....I will write one sample article for free...if you like my work you can continue with me otherwise ignore me after that

NotATether
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 7259

In memory of o_e_l_e_o

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2021, 05:20:15 PM

Hello, I have a website that needs content writers. PM me if you're interested and I'll give you a sample topic to write a draft out of.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: