Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 01:58:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [SCAM] Bitfinex deposit. Support telling me to wait. It's been a week  (Read 32 times)
noobody23 (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 05, 2021, 06:15:48 PM
Last edit: April 05, 2021, 06:50:57 PM by noobody23

What happened::
My XLM deposit is not appearing on bitfinex after a week.
Support tells me "they had a problem and they're working on it"
It's been almot a week and still no signs of my deposit
Has this happened before to anyone ?
What are they trying to do ?
Why would it take so long ?

Amount Scammed: 14357XLM/7000$

Payment Method: withdrawal from another exchange

Proof of Payment: https://stellarchain.io/tx/93015caccec37defeb3ecc1b95da4622f2dd070b89c62b857d64e4e01a4a75de

PM/Chat Logs:

Bitfinex 31-03-21 02:20
Thanks for getting in touch, just to keep you informed, we earlier experienced some issues with our XLM deposits which means which means this will need to be manually credited. Kindly note, we cannot give an exact ETA on this however rest assured our team is aware of this and working on resolving the issue. You will be informed upon the successful completion of this deposit.
Thank you for your patience thus far, in the meantime if you have any other issues or questions, please let us know.

Me 31-03-21 08:38
If you can’t give an exact ETA, then give me an approximate one at least.
Are we talking about hours ? days ? weeks ?
All my money is stuck in this transaction. Please do something quickly.

Bitfinex 31-03-21 08:55
I would estimate this to take several days at least, we will let you know when there's any further updates.

Me 31-03-21 09:01
Several days at least ?? wth ?? It’s insane !!
Can you at least send it back or something ??
You have the TXID so why would it take to much time.
Besides XLM deposits are not locked on Bitfinex and there don’t seem to be anyone else having this problem. Which means it has only affected a few people.
So why can’t you just credit it on my account or send it back manually ??

Bitfinex 31-03-21 21:30
Thanks for your patience so far.
As advised earlier, the funds need to be recovered manually, which is a time-consuming process. Please be rest assured that they will process this at the earliest available opportunity. I will let you know once the funds are credited to your account.
Have a good day!

Me 02-04-21 07:13
Any update ??
Why does it have to take so long ?

Bitfinex 05-04-21 02:49
Unfortunately at this stage we do not have any further updates, we are very sorry for the continued delay and kindly thank you for your patience. Our team remains aware of your issue and are investigating, we will let you know when this has been credited to your account.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: