Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 04:01:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: BTCPOP scam / arrogant support / manager  (Read 36 times)
baba2020 (OP)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 05, 2021, 11:17:48 PM

Hello Guys,

I had one VERIFIED (documents and residential proof) account in 2012/2013 with BTCPop, I don´t have any debts with the company and I borrow a LOAN of some bitcoins for a customer, my account was banned few months later because the owner or the manager didn´t like me or what I told to them, but I never did anything wrong.

I asked for account reopen to see my statement and my wallet and see what happened to that funds. The manager or support is pretty arrogant just told me my account is banned and no matter what funds there are in my account, it won´t be reopened under any ocasion. He told me they are in Marshall Islands and no one can do anything legal against them, this is a SCAM attitude, I recommend that you don´t use this company for  anything.

I just wonder if there is anything I can do to recover my access and see my wallet and my bitcoins. Since they are in Marshall Islands I can´t do anything but I can alert people to stay far from that company.

Site: https://btcpop.co

Thanks a lot,

Leandro
Obito

Activity: 1274
Merit: 293

View Profile
April 06, 2021, 12:46:07 PM

Do you have any proof that they are cocky/arrogant to you based on their response because it is pretty easy to say that but without a backing evidence, I wouldn't take your word at face value, you might be defaming their site or whatnot. You can upload the screenshot and you can send the link as to where you uploaded the proofs and don't forget to censor sensitive informations that might get caught up in that screenshot.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: