Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 05:30:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: adrenalin v.s phonixminer vs OverDriveNtool different voltages  (Read 65 times)
crzy123 (OP)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 06, 2021, 12:52:24 AM

when i use overdriventool voltage is about 160 for the same settings if i just decrease or increase core speed so i can apply on adrenalin then voltage drops to 105 v instantly. I also tried with the same cclock 1250 and mclock 2175 on phonixminer it says the settings loaded on startup but the voltage is high.

Basically i get much better voltage if i use adrenalin software. The problem with adrenalin is when you have 10 gpus it takes forever to load up and switching between gpus also takes a few minutes on the menu. if there is a crash then you have to load saved overclock files for each gpu this takes about 30mins 40 mins with the latest adrenalin. I can't use the msi afterburner only allows 8 gpus i guess it won't drop the voltage as adrenalin.

I run the phonixminer as admin rights but some reason i don't get the same voltage. Must be an easy fix what am i missing?

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: