Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 03:11:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 5 STAR REVIEWS - Geo-localized - Google, Facebook, BBB, Trustpilot, Yelp & more  (Read 858 times)
nopoliceservices (OP)

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2021, 10:32:25 AM
Last edit: June 01, 2021, 10:34:26 AM by nopoliceservices

Introduction:
We can provide reviews for nearly any platform and country.
Upon request, we are able to provide reviews from geo-localized profiles and dripfeed the reviews over a timespan of up to six months. The reviews are either written by our team or the customer.

Customers are able to customize their gender and nationality on every review. Minimum order is five reviews. We always aim to provide the highest quality and that quality comes with an appropriate price. If you're seeking high quality reviews, this is the right service for you.

How does it work?
The process is very simple. Let us know your preferences (ex. nationality, gender, dripfeed), the platform (eg. Google, Trustpilot) and the amount of reviews you are looking for in order to receive a price quote. You can either provide the text or let us write for you.

Each review is posted using high quality accounts that have been aged and used to ensure a near-zero risk. For an additional 1€ per review, our copywriter will do a research on your business and provide relevant reviews that will vary in length, style and syntax.

What we CAN provide:
  • Facebook reviews
  • Amazon.com
  • Google Business reviews
  • Google Play Store reviews
  • Amazon.com
  • Sitejabber reviews
  • Yellow Pages reviews
  • Superpages reviews
  • Reviews.io reviews
  • Resellerrating reviews
  • BBB reviews
  • Feefo reviews
  • Trustpilot reviews
  • Houzz reviews
  • Yelp reviews

If your desired platform isn't listed above, feel free to contact us. What we CAN'T provide:
  • Bitify reviews
  • eBay reviews
  • Other Amazon reviews
Payments:
  • Bitcoin (BTC)
  • Ethereum (ETH)
  • Bitcoin Cash (BCH)
  • Litecoin (LTC)
  • Monero (XMR)
  • Credit cards
  • Paypal

Frequently Asked Questions:
  • Is this legal?
    • Yes, it is. We do not use stolen accounts, nor use any real information - all of our accounts are created using dummy data. With that said, you can always expect high quality profiles with realistic names.
  • Are there risks?
    • Each review is posted using high quality accounts that have been aged and used to ensure a near-zero risk. Each account has a solid and realistic browsing history, some accounts come with a review history.
  • What are the prices?
    • In order to receive a price quote, please contact us and let us know your preferences (ex. nationality, gender, dripfeed), the platform (eg. Google, Trustpilot) and the amount of reviews you are looking for.
  • Do you provide negative reviews?
    • Due to ethical reasons, we do not provide negative reviews on any platform.
  • Can I provide my own reviews?
    • Of course. You can provide your own reviews and customize the exact star rating on each review.
Disclaimer:
  • We have plenty of reviews on other websites. If you have any doubt, keep in mind that we accept PayPal and credit card payments, other than non-reversible cryptocurrencies. On top of that, we accept any trusted middleman or escrow - as long as you pay every fee.

Contacts:

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
kulboi123

Activity: 63
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 10, 2021, 06:25:43 AM

Are discounts available for bulk orders?
nopoliceservices (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2021, 12:07:20 PM

Are discounts available for bulk orders?

Yes, we can provide bulk discounts if you are purchasing more than 50 reviews. Please contact us and let us know the exact amount of reviews you are looking for, along with the platform. Thank you.
nopoliceservices (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2021, 01:28:18 PM

Contact us today!

Discord: nopolice#9893
Email: nopolice@pm [dot] me
Telegram: nopoliceservices (https://t.me/nopoliceservices)
The Cryptovator
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 2170

Need PR/CMC & CG? TG @The_Cryptovator

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2021, 01:59:50 PM

This means you are violating Google comment posting policy.

Spam and fake reviews
Your reviews should reflect the experience you've had with the content or service you're reviewing.

Don't post fake or inaccurate reviews.
Don't post the same review multiple times.
Don't post reviews for the same content from multiple accounts.
Don't post reviews to mislead other users or manipulate the rating.
Don't post reviews on behalf of others.
Don't misrepresent your identity or your connection to the content you're reviewing.
Read it, that means you are promoting illegal service in the forum. You are asking for payment for review, it's considered review manipulation. Google hasn't authorized you to sell reviews. The service wouldn't trustworthy in my opinion. So whoever wondering to get this service, please think twice. You might fall in trouble if somehow Google detects you are faking and manipulating reviews.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
TeamTraffic

Activity: 4

View Profile
May 28, 2021, 01:08:48 AM

Violating Google TOS can get you banned just like any of those sites would, thats a fact, but another fact is at least 50% of your competitors are using these kinds of services and if you don't you are playing for a handicapped team

I'm not an expert but by the geo requirements it seems like they are using phone/email verified accounts and that is pretty secure as far as these things go

just my opinion.

edit: violating google tos is not illegal. it can get you banned by google but I dont think any countries have legal consequences specifically for invalid reviews
nopoliceservices (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2021, 02:06:33 PM
Last edit: June 09, 2021, 12:05:07 PM by nopoliceservices

This means you are violating Google comment posting policy.

Spam and fake reviews
Your reviews should reflect the experience you've had with the content or service you're reviewing.

Don't post fake or inaccurate reviews.
Don't post the same review multiple times.
Don't post reviews for the same content from multiple accounts.
Don't post reviews to mislead other users or manipulate the rating.
Don't post reviews on behalf of others.
Don't misrepresent your identity or your connection to the content you're reviewing.
Read it, that means you are promoting illegal service in the forum. You are asking for payment for review, it's considered review manipulation. Google hasn't authorized you to sell reviews. The service wouldn't trustworthy in my opinion. So whoever wondering to get this service, please think twice. You might fall in trouble if somehow Google detects you are faking and manipulating reviews.

In this section you are able to find cracked accounts, HYIP scripts, fake documents, credit cards and yet you are concerned about our service? Why don't you post in the DOZENS other illegal products services that are being sold on the forum?

All of our Google accounts are created using realistic data, high quality IP addresses and unique devices in order to minimize the suspension risk. After creating each account, it is used for a few days in order to create a natural browsing activity. You are free to express your opinion regarding the violation of Google's TOS, however there is no need to spread misinformation regarding the risks involved in PURCHASING our reviews - as there are no risks for customers.

In the extremely rare eventuality that a review gets taken down, we will put it back for free.
Notyouraveragecoin

Activity: 1

View Profile
August 06, 2021, 03:49:01 PM

Be careful, I tried to buy something from this seller, bad experience as products are wrongly advertised.

Proof: https://imgur.com/a/s37nCRa

Take care!
nopoliceservices (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2021, 04:30:07 PM

Be careful, I tried to buy something from this seller, bad experience as products are wrongly advertised.

Proof: https://imgur.com/a/s37nCRa

Take care!

As clearly shown on the screenshot provided by this user, we encourage to use an escrow or middleman.

What the user is not showing in the screenshots is that he was trying to obtain the product for free and send the payment after using it, which is something that no seller would accept. Here is the full conversation with the user:

https://i.imgur.com/YyY61qp.png
https://i.imgur.com/pqAomAH.png
https://i.imgur.com/pqAomAH.png

Our products are exactly as described and we are happy to accept any trusted escrow or middleman.
nopoliceservices (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2021, 11:53:06 AM

Questions? Problems? Feel free to contact us.

Discord: nopolice#9893
Emaildavid@nopoliceservices.com
Tickethttps://nopoliceservices.com/contact
Telegram: nopoliceservices (https://t.me/nopoliceservices)

BEWARE OF THE IMPOSTORS! Always make sure to double check the username when contacting us.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: