Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 02:40:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Altcoin season ending in may ?  (Read 4056 times)
Dexion

Activity: 812
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 14, 2021, 02:52:19 AM

Too many people invest in cryptocurrency and its become more regulated. That is why appear such services like https://www.koinal.io that allow to buy crypto directly from bank card. Hope cryptocurrency will continue to grow in future.

No wonder more and more people are interested in investing in crypto, because of its tantalizing value, and for sure it will burden the existing transaction flow, and when we can buy it with a bank card it will be very helpful, and will certainly make transactions easier.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Communist_Believer

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 14, 2021, 03:22:23 AM

Please don't create confusion! Or spread fear for newbies like us... We're just starting in the cryptocurrency sector Smiley

Bitcoin will reach $100,000 in 2021... Then this means Bitcoin will reach $1,000,000 in 2025 (Assumption) so we are all set can just enjoy the ride.

Not to mention all my ALTS have long green BARS haha

Binance Coin, XRP, XLM, TRON, and DIVI coin have passed the point of no return.

HODL or trade if you're a person not content to just hodl in this Golden Bullrun!
FairUser

Activity: 1344
Merit: 264

bit.ly/3QXp3oh | Ultimate Launchpad on TON

View Profile
April 14, 2021, 03:42:45 AM
Merited by no-ice-please (4)

Dear all

Now alt season started. Lot of coins specially 2018 ath coins now going for new ath. You can see xrp is moving like roket.

2018 how long alt season survived ?

I am currently holding aion coin. Its really blulish at the momement.

Experiemce tell me , when this alt season going to over  may or june ?

I'm not sure either Smiley, but I started reclaiming my assets and leaving only a handful on crypto. I think BTC will end this year with ATH having to be higher than $70000 so now is not the time to be scared. Maybe there is still a chance, but it won't be as clear as before.

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
no-ice-please

Activity: 955
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 14, 2021, 03:46:18 AM

Not sure calling it a season is the right thing to do. It may continually grow for quite some time and some alts will outperform others. Look at BNB, do you think we are talking about a season? If strong alts have a reason to grow, they will continue to grow, hold!
BaeSuzy

Activity: 854
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 14, 2021, 03:59:39 AM

No one knows about that, if we see the graph the price will going down when US paying TAX because most of them gonna cash out he's crypto into fiat and maybe one more thing is when in the end of this year most of investor need cash so they convert they alts into fiat.

MonaLeeTracy

Activity: 1092
Merit: 269

View Profile
April 14, 2021, 04:13:50 AM
Merited by no-ice-please (5)

a massive dump will occur if it does occur if the trend reverses for a short period of time. what happened in 2017 i'm pretty sure it repeats itself. but when for the time? I can't be sure. in fact many traders say this month the market will reverse direction but what happened is the opposite. The assumption that this year for 1 full year becomes a bullish trend might happen. or it could be your opinion about the month of May also happened. live later the chart and also the whales that determine
coinbitrade

Activity: 714
Merit: 107

View Profile
April 14, 2021, 04:50:33 AM

Dear all

Now alt season started. Lot of coins specially 2018 ath coins now going for new ath. You can see xrp is moving like roket.

I'm not sure either Smiley, but I started reclaiming my assets and leaving only a handful on crypto. I think BTC will end this year with ATH having to be higher than $70000 so now is not the time to be scared. Maybe there is still a chance, but it won't be as clear as before.
I don’t think the ALT season can end so quickly. I think that it will be protracted, but the main thing is not to step on the same rake that at the end of 2017. Then it did not come out on time, and everything went down.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                                       R A N G E R S                                       |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram   |                                        ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                                        |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
bakasabo
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1178

View Profile
April 14, 2021, 06:42:43 AM

I don’t think the ALT season can end so quickly.

It wont end quickly or slowly. We havent even noticed how it started, because or vision was attracted more to Bitcoin growth. Some people believe that altseason havent even started yet, but however it is passing already silently. In my opinion, it will end silently and suddenly. We are so used to Bitcoin being volatile in last months, so if its price will go down and pull alts down, we will simply hope that it will go up again, but it wont. And only then we will realize that the season is over. All eyes on Bitcoin!

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
amihada

Activity: 1106
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 14, 2021, 06:52:11 AM

your predictions based on experience cannot be held because now alt coins are increasingly supported by the state of many large investors who have descended into the crypto world, there are even people who are rich and hold a lot of gold, they have sold their gold and plunged into the world of crypto for him the profits that can be obtained in crypto are greater This proves that alt is increasingly interested and your predictions cannot be held here.

leea-1334

Activity: 2240
Merit: 953

Temporary forum vacation

View Profile
April 14, 2021, 07:17:23 AM

I won't be surprised if the altcoin season ends this month itself. The current rally is not sustainable. I don't have any issue with coins such as BNB, DOT and ETH (BNB looks a bit overpriced though). But due to the hype, shitcoins such as XRP and DOGE has also gone up by 20x or 30x during the last few months. And many of the shitcoins have gone up even more than Bitcoin in terms of percentage. Right now the altcoin market is looking like a hyperinflated bubble.

BNB definitely looks overpriced,,, all it is used for now is defi or whatever farming yields or whatever on Pancake and a few other platforms like it. Basically just fancy ICOs with staking and earning.

So definitely, everything is hot and overheated right now!

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
poldanmig

Activity: 1372
Merit: 275

View Profile
April 14, 2021, 07:31:19 AM

No one knows about that, if we see the graph the price will going down when US paying TAX because most of them gonna cash out he's crypto into fiat and maybe one more thing is when in the end of this year most of investor need cash so they convert they alts into fiat.
I am quite sure that the bullish trend will continue until the end of the year. or Q3 in 2021. My reasons are strong enough. Based on current data, many people put their investment funds in the cryptocurrency market. most of them have moved away from investing in stocks and now in crypto. Besides that, positive sentiment and figures like Elon Musk who gave support to Bitcoin made many people interested

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████     ▀███▀     ███          █████▀▀       ▀█████████    ███████████████████         ▀██████    ████████         ▀█████    ████
████      ▀█▀      ███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄████████      ██████████████████    ▄▄▄    ████      ███████    ▄▄▄    ████    ████
████               ███    ▀▀▀▀▀████    ████▀▀▀▀▀██████   ██   █████████████████    ███▀   ███   ██   ██████    ███▀   ████    ████
████    █▄   ▄█    ███    ▄▄▄▄▄████    ████▄▄   █████   ▀▀▀▀   ████████████████         ▄███   ▀▀▀▀   █████         ▄█████    ████
████    ██▄ ▄██    ███    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████    ▀▀▀▀    ████            ███████████████    ████████            ████    █▄   ▀█████    ████
████    ███████    ███          █████▄▄       ▄████    ▄████▄    ██████████████    ███████    ▄████▄    ███    ███▄   ▀███    ████
█████████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀████▀▀██▀▀██▀▀▀████▀▀█████
█████▄  ███  ██  █  ▄▄ ██   █████
██████▄ ▀█  ▄█  ██▄  ▀██  █▄ ████
███████▄   ▄█▀ ▄█▀▀▀  █▀     ▀███
████████▄▄▄██▄▄███▄▄▄██▄▄███▄▄███
██████████████████████████████
███████████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀███
████▀▀                ▀▀█   ██
███ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ █ ███
███ █ ▄▄ █ █ ▄▄ █ █ ▄▄ █ █ ███
███ █ ▄▀ █ █ ▄▀ █ █ ▄▀ █ ▀ ███
███ █▄▄▄▄█ █▄▄▄▄█ █▄▄▄▄█   ███
███                      ▄████
███  ██████████████████  █████
███                      █████

9000+ SLOTS 
█████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▄  ▀▀████████
█████▀ ▄███▄ ▄███▄ ██████
████▀▄▄ ██▀▀ ▀▀██ ▄▄▀████
████ ▀ ▄▄ ▄███▄ ▄▄ ▀ ████
████ ████ ▀███▀ ████ ████
████▄ ███▀ ▄▄▄ ▀███ ▄████
█████▄ ▄▄ █████ ▄▄ ▄█████
███████▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄███████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
.PLAY NOW.
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
bakasabo
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1178

View Profile
April 14, 2021, 07:44:50 AM

I am quite sure that the bullish trend will continue until the end of the year. or Q3 in 2021. My reasons are strong enough. Based on current data, many people put their investment funds in the cryptocurrency market. most of them have moved away from investing in stocks and now in crypto. Besides that, positive sentiment and figures like Elon Musk who gave support to Bitcoin made many people interested

More 6-9 months of only growth looks unreal. Cryptocurrency market cant grow all the time. We are already only growing since December 2020. Fomo and greed indexes are on their max. I have strange feeling that soon we will face a huge correction or a trap. So far we are growing only because new money in crypto pumps us high. But soon people will start to withdraw money to fiat. All in all huge investors simply can not hold funds for ever, they need to take profit. I dont expect bullish trend to end on 31 December 2021, I expect it to end with summer start.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
lexkiee28

Activity: 368
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 14, 2021, 07:57:31 AM

Dear all

Seeing a massive adoptation of cryptocurrencies almost all over the globe, I don't think that the bear market will come any time this year and I think that the alt season is just started heating up this month and it will continue until the last quarter of this year.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                                       R A N G E R S                                       |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram   |                                        ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                                        |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
nebuch

Activity: 588
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 14, 2021, 09:09:54 AM

May is not the end of Altcoin season. As far as I know once there is real bull run it may last until the last month of the year. Before bloody market take control, great or massive bull rub will occur first. Maybe the better way is to wait for the possibility of the year end whether bullish or bearish. Just my opinion, the market pump is continues even until December of the current year.
Altcoinsintel

Activity: 342
Merit: 24

View Profile
April 14, 2021, 09:17:06 AM

The altcoin season may take a break if Bitcoin is to start rising faster than what it does. Maybe if Bitcoin begins a massive upwards trend then funds from altcoins will start entering Bitcoin again and it can regain a dominance of 70%. In fact this will be great news as then altcoins will once again follow. It may take two or three months but I find this scenario to be following the charts I observe. Also, this will probably be a tipping point and very close to the end of this bullish cycle. Maybe Bitcoin will reach $150,000 and altcoins will explode to extreme prices.
celot

Activity: 1492
Merit: 269

View Profile
April 14, 2021, 04:23:42 PM

The altcoin season may take a break if Bitcoin is to start rising faster than what it does. Maybe if Bitcoin begins a massive upwards trend then funds from altcoins will start entering Bitcoin again and it can regain a dominance of 70%. In fact this will be great news as then altcoins will once again follow. It may take two or three months but I find this scenario to be following the charts I observe. Also, this will probably be a tipping point and very close to the end of this bullish cycle. Maybe Bitcoin will reach $150,000 and altcoins will explode to extreme prices.
Bitcoin still dominance and always touch all time high make little difficult for altcoin break out higher price, just few coin have good trend with bitcoin up like LTC, BNB, ETH always top perform with higher price. Other altcoin keep waiting for investor less dominance to trade and invest on bitcoin than looking for trade with altcoin, how ever if bitcoin keep raise to higher price altcoin need waiting until bitcoin dominance less.

1xBit.com TICKET RUSH
                                       ▄██▄▄
    ▄▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄    ▄███████▄
  ▄▀      ▀█▀      ▀▄        ▄█████████████████▄
 ██▌       █       ▐██      ▄████████████████▀▀██
████▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄████   ▄████████████████▀████
██▀   ▀▀███████▀▀   ▀██▄▄██████████████▀▀███▄▄██
█        █████        ██████████████▀██████▀▀ ▄▀
█       █     █       ███████████▀▀███▀▀▀▀▄▀▀
 █▄▄▄▄▄▀       ▀▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀
  ▀████▄       ▄███████████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄███████████████
               ████████▀▀
               ▀█▄▄▀ ▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BET ON
WORLD CUP &
COLLECT TICKETS!
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
TAKE PART
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
no-ice-please

Activity: 955
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 14, 2021, 05:15:51 PM

a massive dump will occur if it does occur if the trend reverses for a short period of time. what happened in 2017 i'm pretty sure it repeats itself. but when for the time? I can't be sure. in fact many traders say this month the market will reverse direction but what happened is the opposite. The assumption that this year for 1 full year becomes a bullish trend might happen. or it could be your opinion about the month of May also happened. live later the chart and also the whales that determine

I believe there won't be a massive dump. There are many more people and hence potential buyers involved than in 2017. Some will dump hard, but some will go up for sure.

Not sure if we will have the typical "season" pattern as in the past. And you said the whales are also important.
Cornia

Activity: 1372
Merit: 110

View Profile
April 14, 2021, 05:32:56 PM

In fact, it is very difficult to say how long the alt season will last. This time the alt season is a little different. The more we think that the alt season is over, the more the alt season is growing. I think the alt season will end when people return to work at the end of Corona.
konflikkastil

Activity: 879
Merit: 10

Binance #Smart World Global Token

View Profile
April 14, 2021, 05:33:53 PM

I had knew about this since the sudden rise in all altcoins lately that things can't go on this way. Things are running so fast and it requires a proper examination so that lot of people will not lot their money invested. I was very careful not to invest so much on altcoins so I won't have to regret it later. But some people have cashed out big with the rise in altcoins and I believe the rise is still going to continue maybe till around May or so, and some of my friends and smiling already and I am happy for them though. I think such time or period comes only once in awhile. Altcoins season is now.

SWG.io  ⁞ Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.13                                        ╖
║         〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 ◊ ICOHOLDER ⁞ 4.45 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙        ║
╙                  ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY  NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹                  ╜
ShowOff
Legendary

Activity: 2604
Merit: 1179

View Profile
April 14, 2021, 05:43:00 PM

All I know right now is that the altcoin market is growing well and we can't be sure when the right time to see it stop. For most of the time we also knew that the altcoin market had a big impact on the current rise in bitcoin price. If the bitcoin price goes down, maybe the altcoin market will also have an effect. It's a condition that we always monitor. If you want to know when the altcoin season will end, then you need to be sure when bitcoin starts to decline.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀