Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 12:32:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [For hire] Building a fiat exchange  (Read 118 times)
OmegaStarScream (OP)
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3472
Merit: 6125

View Profile
April 06, 2021, 12:24:44 PM

So, I'm looking for someone who could build a semi-automatic platform, something similar to the platforms listed on BestChange.

The payment methods that must be supported: WMZ, Skrill, PayPal, BTC, ETH, and USDT.

Users will be able to buy the above using a "local payment method" (X) that has no API. Meaning, it would be impossible to detect these payments unless manually checked by the site's owner.

Whenever a user makes a request to buy BTC for instance, the site owner needs to (manually) check his account of "X" to verify that he has received the funds and then release the payment. All payments have to be released with a push of a button. I'm expecting to have an admin panel with all user requests (DateTime, amount, payment method), etc.

This is just the basic idea of the platform. If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

I have been told that there are some scripts online for that, but I haven't found any. If you've already come across one of these, please share.

Note: I'm just posting this on behalf of a friend. If you're ever hired, you'll end up talking to him instead.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Joel_Jantsen
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1308

Get your game girl

View Profile
April 06, 2021, 01:35:36 PM

Hi,

Send me a PM for details! I will be interested in getting this done.
Also, I'm not sure if there are only scripts for this but I will be writing a custom one anyway if the exchange rules are very specific and need manual checks on most of the transactions.
Insanerman

Activity: 1162
Merit: 450

View Profile
April 06, 2021, 03:20:46 PM

So, I'm looking for someone who could build a semi-automatic platform, something similar to the platforms listed on BestChange.

The payment methods that must be supported: WMZ, Skrill, PayPal, BTC, ETH, and USDT.

Users will be able to buy the above using a "local payment method" (X) that has no API. Meaning, it would be impossible to detect these payments unless manually checked by the site's owner.

Whenever a user makes a request to buy BTC for instance, the site owner needs to (manually) check his account of "X" to verify that he has received the funds and then release the payment. All payments have to be released with a push of a button. I'm expecting to have an admin panel with all user requests (DateTime, amount, payment method), etc.

This is just the basic idea of the platform. If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

I have been told that there are some scripts online for that, but I haven't found any. If you've already come across one of these, please share.

Note: I'm just posting this on behalf of a friend. If you're ever hired, you'll end up talking to him instead.

Replying for the sake of clarity...

Simply by reading and based on my understanding, basically this would be a P2P platform and would be centralized (since there would be an owner that would check each and every transaction)?? If it was so, then it would be hard for the owner to gain both clients and their trust, as there are already platforms that offers way safer methods like on Binance's P2Ps. I suggest that the platform wouldn't be centralized yet there would be a liquidity or decentralized bank that users could easily swap their cryptos onto fiat.

Also, AFAIK you can find scripts like that in Github, as most of automated payments often are open-source and available at Github. Hope my queries help.
ChuckBuck

Activity: 1372
Merit: 783

better everyday ♥

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2021, 10:07:41 AM

It seems that, fundamentally, this platform is not really a P2P platform. Because these customers don't deal with customers.

Understand the basics of your description, no need to use API. All that a website needs is to list the site owner's billing information so the customer can send money there. I can work with interfaces (html, css, javascript) and functions on the website platform. But I can't work to get it working on the server, the domain name needed (I've never done that, all my current understanding is just interface and functionality). To be more precise, I can only design websites with localhost, after that, you have to manually upload it to your own server  Kiss

CharityAuction
          ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄   
       ▄▄███████▀▀▀▀███████▄
     ▄████▀▀           ▀▀████▄
   ▄███▀▀   ▄▄████████▄▄   ▀▀███▄
  ████▀   ████▀██████████    ▀███▄
 ████   ▄███▀▄  ▀    ██████   ▀███▄
▄███   ████▄    ▄█▄  ▀██████    ███▄
████  ▄███▀     ▀█▀      ▀███▄  ████
████  ████▄▄█▄      ▄█▄   ████  ████
████  ▀████████▄   ███▀  ▄███▀  ████
▀███   █████████▄   ▀   ▀████   ███▀
 ████   ▀████████   ▄ ▀▄▄██    ████
  ████▄   ███████▄▄██▄▄███   ▄████
   ▀███▄▄   ▀▀████████▀▀   ▄▄███▀
     ▀████▄▄            ▄▄████▀
       ▀▀███████▄▄▄▄███████▀▀
           ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
          ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄   
       ▄▄███████▀▀▀▀███████▄
     ▄████▀▀           ▀▀████▄
   ▄███▀▀   ▄▄████████▄▄   ▀▀███▄
  ████▀   ████▀██████████    ▀███▄
 ████   ▄███▀▄  ▀    ██████   ▀███▄
▄███   ████▄    ▄█▄  ▀██████    ███▄
████  ▄███▀     ▀█▀      ▀███▄  ████
████  ████▄▄█▄      ▄█▄   ████  ████
████  ▀████████▄   ███▀  ▄███▀  ████
▀███   █████████▄   ▀   ▀████   ███▀
 ████   ▀████████   ▄ ▀▄▄██    ████
  ████▄   ███████▄▄██▄▄███   ▄████
   ▀███▄▄   ▀▀████████▀▀   ▄▄███▀
     ▀████▄▄            ▄▄████▀
       ▀▀███████▄▄▄▄███████▀▀
           ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
ColdScam
OmegaStarScream (OP)
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3472
Merit: 6125

View Profile
April 15, 2021, 10:13:53 AM

@Joel_Jantsen Apologize for the late response. I'll make sure to send you the details during the weekend.

@Insanerman @ChuckBuck That's correct. This is not going to be a peer-to-peer platform. The owner of the site will be selling to his users.

The use of APIs is required though otherwise, how else would the owner be able to release the payments from PayPal, Skrill, and the other payment methods? This has to be an automatic procedure.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████