Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 04:31:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Nicehash not withdrawing LTC for 15 Hours  (Read 362 times)
batsonxl (OP)

Activity: 1196
Merit: 26

View Profile
April 06, 2021, 07:26:34 PM

Hello everyone. 15 hours ago i did withdraw from nicehash and not recieved yet, It always took 30min max 40min. But this time it is has been long,
Does anyone know what is going on?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
XUR_TIP

Activity: 227
Merit: 24

View Profile
April 06, 2021, 07:36:14 PM

Probably LTC withdrawal part only, I withdraw BTC few hours ago and I received it on binance exchange BTC address successfully, I suggest you contact the team or give it more time, this is why I told the team at one time ago to always make transaction hash available like some exchanges

batsonxl (OP)

View Profile
April 06, 2021, 07:42:58 PM

Probably LTC withdrawal part only, I withdraw BTC few hours ago and I received it on binance exchange BTC address successfully, I suggest you contact the team or give it more time, this is why I told the team at one time ago to always make transaction hash available like some exchanges
No answer from team too. Thanks good to know that BTC is working
MCcryptonia

Activity: 155
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 06, 2021, 08:14:13 PM

Lol are you scared or something? Nicehash can be trusted you know, even when they platform got hacked few years back they promised to pay all lost funds back and they fulfilled their promise, I'm sure you will get your LTC, if withdraw is in halt mode there must be a reason

batsonxl (OP)

View Profile
April 06, 2021, 08:25:20 PM

Lol are you scared or something? Nicehash can be trusted you know, even when they platform got hacked few years back they promised to pay all lost funds back and they fulfilled their promise, I'm sure you will get your LTC, if withdraw is in halt mode there must be a reason
Lol im not scared it is not big amount it is only 0.5LTC. The bad thing is it is stuck in blockchain i cant cancel it nothing, Nicehash disabled LTC withdrawal but they dont notify that it is disabled or what ever hell happened. i stopped all my machines right now, will never use nicehash again.
adaseb
Legendary

Activity: 3738
Merit: 1708

View Profile
April 06, 2021, 11:41:32 PM

I had these issues with Nicehash before. Sometimes the withdraw is pretty quick and other times you need to wait like 6-12 hours. No idea why it happens. I think if there are way too many withdraws at once they ended resulting in some delays with withdraws.

However they are legit you don't need to worry about it. In the past they had some issues with the CEO but they were pretty good ever since. In the future, just don't keep large balances on any type of mining pools unless you are buying hashpower. No reason at all to keep a large balance. Especially LTC which has very cheap transaction fees. You can always send it back and forth.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
JayDDee

Activity: 1381
Merit: 220

View Profile
April 07, 2021, 01:34:35 AM

If they disabled LTC withdrawal it's because there's a problem and they know it.
Give them some time to sort it out.

batsonxl (OP)

View Profile
April 07, 2021, 03:18:06 AM

I had these issues with Nicehash before. Sometimes the withdraw is pretty quick and other times you need to wait like 6-12 hours. No idea why it happens. I think if there are way too many withdraws at once they ended resulting in some delays with withdraws.

However they are legit you don't need to worry about it. In the past they had some issues with the CEO but they were pretty good ever since. In the future, just don't keep large balances on any type of mining pools unless you are buying hashpower. No reason at all to keep a large balance. Especially LTC which has very cheap transaction fees. You can always send it back and forth.
6-12hours ok but now it is more than 24 hours still no answer from team and not received  money.i cant send it back it says unable to cancel.i
TheMimic1

Activity: 252
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 07, 2021, 05:18:28 AM

As big as Nicehash pool is they sucks when it comes to customer services, they have no active telegram channel and I don't think they have twitter account as well, it's poor service overall as many people will definitely be affected with this LTC withdrawal issue and they choose to remain silent about it

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀     ITSMYNE     ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Social-plus NFT marketplace for official sports NFTs
[      t w i t t e r      ]  [    t e l e g r a m    ]  [   i n s t a g r a m   ]  [      d i s c o r d      ]
batsonxl (OP)

View Profile
April 07, 2021, 06:48:23 AM

Finally support team answered, they forwarded my issue to technical team
batsonxl (OP)

View Profile
April 07, 2021, 06:56:15 AM

If they disabled LTC withdrawal it's because there's a problem and they know it.
Give them some time to sort it out.
I understand there can be problem but it will be nice if you get notified about that. Forget notification you cant even get answer from support for 24hours, With all these earning service must be better.
batsonxl (OP)

View Profile
April 07, 2021, 04:10:00 PM

Now it is 36 hours nicehash did not payed money. Nothing happening, nothing resolving. Support is able to answer once per day. Any body did withdrawal LTC recently?
Gorosden

Activity: 518
Merit: 30

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
April 08, 2021, 08:31:43 AM

Now it is 36 hours nicehash did not payed money. Nothing happening, nothing resolving. Support is able to answer once per day. Any body did withdrawal LTC recently?
This is strange, I'm not mining LTC or withdrawing through LTC but BTC withdrawal still works the last time I tried, I will try withdrawing again or latest tomorrow to see if the payout will be processed, Nicehash team never share any news about any delay in payments I'm confused

Skinny48

Activity: 448
Merit: 18

View Profile
April 08, 2021, 08:40:42 AM

It seems you aren't the only one complaining about this, someone on nicehash twitter account says LTC withdrawal is disabled and he or she is asking why, it seems there is a problem on Nicehash end, you can make complain too

Looper_U

Activity: 369
Merit: 16

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
April 08, 2021, 12:16:59 PM

Maintenance mode is ongoing right now so you may get your payment soon, I think there is a problem with Nicehash LTC withdrawal part, i can't check my wallet at all but I'm also expecting a payout today, let's see how it goes

batsonxl (OP)

View Profile
April 08, 2021, 02:58:21 PM

It seems you aren't the only one complaining about this, someone on nicehash twitter account says LTC withdrawal is disabled and he or she is asking why, it seems there is a problem on Nicehash end, you can make complain too

hehe lol it is me complaining there too Smiley. Right now it has been 2.5 days still not received money.
Very bad service very bad support which is able answer you after 24 hours. For that money service should be better. they have huge amount of miner each pays them 2-3% it is big money. bad service...
batsonxl (OP)

View Profile
April 09, 2021, 07:17:04 AM

Now it is 3 days still did not get my money i guess i lost like 130$, looks like they never gonna pay that. No support not giving money back.People told me stay away from nicehash anytime anything can happen i think they were right. instead i recommended this nicehack to friend and here.
batsonxl (OP)

View Profile
April 09, 2021, 07:23:42 AM

So dont keep your money there withdraw every 50$ anything anytime can happen something
vuli1

Activity: 238
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2021, 03:12:43 PM

maybe thier wallet forked. Huh
i never had any issues withdrawing btc.

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
batsonxl (OP)

View Profile
April 09, 2021, 03:45:28 PM

maybe thier wallet forked. Huh
i never had any issues withdrawing btc.
Bitcoin fees are sometimes are very high so it was good way to withdraw LTC has few fees.
Thats is point they not telling whats wrong, just same message telling we disabled LTC withdrawals, They could say it before people doing withdrawals or notify about problem to users. Ok disabled great what about money on blockchain that is pending now 3.5 days? I understood now that if there something goes wrong no one will help you. You are on your own im happy that i never hodl my coins there and i recommend other people also withdraw your founds faster that collecting there. Because right now i cant do nothing you just say bye bye to that. i would be happy if support could inform people but nothing, instead i see on twitter they are posting this quickminer stuff.
Pages: [1] 2  All
  Print  

Jump to: