Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 02:49:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Doge traded by AI?  (Read 71 times)
worldofcoins (OP)

Activity: 1848
Merit: 418

Need a campaign manager? | Telegram:@worldofcoinss

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2021, 08:38:38 AM

I've been analyzing Dogecoin market on Binance for quite some time and there's a strange pattern the way it's being traded
- It's being traded extremely fast with great precision for the bot to make money (If there's an AI)
- Elon Musk in past said he's working on a trading bot, Maybe all that Hype's data regarding Doge coin is being fed to the AI and it's improving continuously2324-.
- I'm not saying there is no other bots trading bitcoin, there are infact in used Gunbot but the way Doge coin's being traded regardless being a crypto of no great potential is insane.
- What do you guys think.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
crwth
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 1251

Try Gunbot for a month go to -> https://gunbot.ph

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2021, 08:51:10 AM

You know there are a lot of people in the world that have the capacity to build their own Bot to trade for them. And sure enough, there are a lot. That's why exchanges offer API access or WebSockets to let people trade in their exchange. Remember that there is hype with Doge, regardless of the functionality of the coin, if you have someone like Elon Musk hyping the asset, then there would be a rise in demand since Elon is not just "somebody".

With or without a bot, you could still trade to make money. It's being with the trend or predicting the market correctly.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
worldofcoins (OP)

Activity: 1848
Merit: 418

Need a campaign manager? | Telegram:@worldofcoinss

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2021, 09:01:01 AM

You know there are a lot of people in the world that have the capacity to build their own Bot to trade for them. And sure enough, there are a lot. That's why exchanges offer API access or WebSockets to let people trade in their exchange. Remember that there is hype with Doge, regardless of the functionality of the coin, if you have someone like Elon Musk hyping the asset, then there would be a rise in demand since Elon is not just "somebody".

With or without a bot, you could still trade to make money. It's being with the trend or predicting the market correctly.

I agree with you but I doubt most of them are having the resources compared to Elon Musk to build a super complex trading AI.
I'm just presenting an alternative possibility that could be real, like making the AI learn how people react to Hype, FOMO, keeping track of people's perception of how they trade, and betting against them effectively enough that there's no counterplay.
I could be wrong with my assumption but there's a possibility since in the past Elon Musk stated about building such an effective bot.
Ucy

Activity: 2576
Merit: 401

View Profile
April 07, 2021, 10:06:54 AM

I've been analyzing Dogecoin market on Binance for quite some time and there's a  strange pattern the way it's being traded
- It's being traded extremely fast with great precision for the bot to make money (If there's an AI)
- Elon Musk in past said he's working on a trading bot, Maybe all that Hype's data regarding Doge coin is being fed to the AI and it's improving continuously2324-.
- I'm not saying there is no other bots trading bitcoin, there are infact in used Gunbot but the way Doge coin's being traded regardless being a crypto of no great potential is insane.

Wish you could state the pattern you observed so people can tell whether it's AI or not. I wouldn't be too surprised if it's both AI and people. Random traders could be affecting the way the bot/AI works though, unless the programmers/owners understand the market and how people trade really well... or they even control how people trade.
tsaroz
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1069

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2021, 02:02:10 PM

With so much direct involvement and interest in crypto. It's highly probable that Elon musk is a large trader and hodler. And with the resources and talents he have, he could make the most efficient bot to trade and make profit even if it needs manipulating the whole market. With his capital, he could be a whale that's making huge profits and Elon Musk could anonymously be the richest person in the world.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
mersal

Activity: 1204
Merit: 38

View Profile
April 07, 2021, 04:13:35 PM

I've been analyzing Dogecoin market on Binance for quite some time and there's a strange pattern the way it's being traded
The price went really high in this bull run which attracted more people to trade Doge coin so obviously lot of traders uses bots to execute the trade orders. I don't know how did you find out the precision on the trading pattern even if you did then you can make money out of it instead of complaining about it.

Remember day traders never see the potential of the coin they only see the price candle sticks.
btcsmlcmnr

Activity: 546
Merit: 159

View Profile
April 07, 2021, 04:27:39 PM

Bots are everywhere in crypto market. The price manipulation and fake walls for sell and buy orders are created by bots. The bot actions are more serious on exchanges with Wash Trading Volume.

Why Elon Musk always be connected with Dogecoin? Before Elon Musk, Dogecoin has its price on market, pumps and dumps. Please don't think Elon Musk can do everything with his AIs, bots or with Dogecoin.
ryzaadit
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1228

View Profile
April 07, 2021, 04:36:10 PM

API Trade and Bots Reaction: We are a joke to you?

Not only Doge, but every cryptocurrency with a huge volume will also always have a lot and fast transaction there has some few bots like order moving not actually buying just moving the order to make pump or dump.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀