Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 09:01:03 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: beginner trader: Are trading signals and bots worth it?  (Read 1022 times)
michellee

Activity: 2814
Merit: 843

CoinPoker.com

View Profile
April 10, 2021, 10:08:58 AM

2% calculation seems easy to achieve, but sometimes a trader also experiences floating not as expected. therefore our attitude will determine, not to be selfish in playing a role in this kind of condition, so as not to be dragged along more and more. and must be able to immediately move on in such conditions
Not many trader can make 2% of profit as many of them does not have good skills instead follow other people suggestion to buy the coin. If they have skills, I am sure that will not difficult to make that profit, especially they can select the right coin to trade.

I think I know what that groups he mentions because I think I know about Cornix for a bit because some of my friends also talk about that. But I do not know if that bot is good to help you to trade or not because I do not use bot to trade. I prefer to learn more about trading and doing manual trading because I tihnk that is the way for me to improve my skills.

xZork

Activity: 1249
Merit: 506

View Profile
April 10, 2021, 09:02:05 PM

Never believe trading signals, they are just scams.
If anyone has the correct trading signals he has become a millionaire, and he only needs to think about how to spend his money instead of selling those trading signals.

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
April 10, 2021, 09:20:13 PM

If anyone has the correct trading signals he has become a millionaire, and he only needs to think about how to spend his money instead of selling those trading signals.
^ Definite right, but there are still traders who believe in the paid signal group because those people are not able to stand by their own in trading, they are hoping that this will give benefit if they will follow and risking their money. You are right, probably they will never allow people to join if they know exactly know about trading and becomes rich in the world. Nevertheless, a trading bot is probably different on this, I consider this is a good tool in trading that will help you to execute in behalf on you while you are not there,  but of course, it will not work without you so don't expect the trading bot will work without you.
acdc

Activity: 939
Merit: 256

View Profile
April 10, 2021, 09:20:21 PM

Quick answer for trading signals: NO

Honestly, I'm interested to know what happened to the first bitcoins that you've mined then on that year? if this is a real story, you don't have to mind about trading if you still managed to hold it.

But since you're asking about trading, I guess you've spent most of it already.

A bot is helpful if you know how to manage it as it automates your strategy but it doesn't mean you'll also get automatic profit from it. But I haven't heard that one you mentioned.

I appreciate the quick and honest answer. I think I will leave it in that case.

Actually accumulated over 2000 BTC back when... sold it for what it was worth at the time (under 1$) as I needed to pay my rent. never did HODL, the biggest mistake of my life, and still makes me sick to think about it.
You are probably the few who owned bitcoin in the first place, and the majority of people sold bitcoins for cheap.
I also used to get Btc at a low price, but I also had to sell it to pay my bills.
At the moment I try to forget about that experience and look for new opportunities for myself.

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
█████
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
teosanru

Activity: 2100
Merit: 618

View Profile
April 10, 2021, 09:36:21 PM

Hi All,

I am a long-time advocate of cryptocurrency (mined my first bitcoins back in 2010!) but I have only ever worked/developed websites for customers for crypto and never traded. so I am a complete beginner when it comes to trading for profit but I would love to try my hand at it.

So recently (about a month) a friend introduced me to telegram Crypto Trade Signal Groups and said a few made him a ton of money (although I have never seen that proof). So I sign up for the VIP package of these signal groups. sets me back about $100 altogether and then I subscribe to the suggested Cornix bot which automatically trades on the signals these channels send. This was quite promising for me and I felt quite excited. Now a month has gone by... my portfolio has had a 2% increase and I'm now being asked to re-subscribe to Cornix and the signal groups.

So my question is really, Are they ever actually worth it? has anyone ever made much profit from these "premium" signals other than the people that run them? or could it be how I have the Cornix bot set up?

I have followed some guides but I wonder whether I should try and commit the time to learn to trade manually without the use of Bots? It's just a nice idea to have passive income while I am at work and asleep.

Appreciate any response and always happy to receive any educational material you think would be useful for me.

edit: money <> crypto
A big question that generally all new traders ask. The simple answer is no in general they don't but yes they do if you are a trader yourself. Let me keep it in a different manner. Traders generally have a trading strategy and a plan for each trade whenever they decide to trade. The trading strategy is the rules that the trader makes for himself like the type of pattern he will go behind, the amount of risk he will take at maximum, and the return he expects while a plan is made for the respective trade. A signal group poster is also a trader who created both these things for himself. Now if this thing would tally with your mindset and risk capacity is absolutely impossible.

These trading groups are to be used in a different manner, they should be used for screening. For example, you get a signal from this one group. Now you put that chart to test in your own trading setup. This thing will ensure that you have got two different views of the same security before buying it so it's a good trade or a bad trade. This acts as a screener as well as an additional filter for all your trades thus making you profitable and save some time of yours. Instead of this people just take these signals as holy grails and keep on buying based on them and end up in no major gains.

Bots on the other hand are entirely different. Bots too are pretty good tools if they are used to create triggers as per your own trading strategy but taking signals and feeding it to the bot and expecting you would make money is something only a lousy idiot would think of.
suzanne5223

Activity: 2660
Merit: 651

Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2021, 09:52:08 PM

So my question is really, Are they ever actually worth it? has anyone ever made much profit from these "premium" signals other than the people that run them? or could it be how I have the Cornix bot set up?
You shouldn't have joined the trading signal group in the first place because they usually use to scam people in the end which is the reason why you are asked to subscribe again and my advice is to learn crypto trading, there are some Youtube video that can help you with that.

I have followed some guides but I wonder whether I should try and commit the time to learn to trade manually without the use of Bots? It's just a nice idea to have passive income while I am at work and asleep.
Bot trading ease the burden of spending much time on trading.
You can commit your time to learn trading and also use bot rather than signal but none of them guarantee every trading decision you make to be successful.

Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
April 10, 2021, 11:21:43 PM

You shouldn't have joined the trading signal group in the first place because they usually use to scam people in the end which is the reason why you are asked to subscribe again and my advice is to learn crypto trading, there are some Youtube video that can help you with that.

You can commit your time to learn trading and also use bot rather than signal but none of them guarantee every trading decision you make to be successful.

There is one thing it brought into my mind thinking how these people offer such services. Why not use it by themselves, because if these signals are really working, they got a lot of money now? Talking about trading signals, having bots, that will mean nothing. It is a trick and I can't afford to trust them rather than learning how to trade on my own. I was benefiting it all and I don't spend money from such learnings since we can find it online for free.
J1mb0

Activity: 983
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 11, 2021, 03:05:18 AM

My answer
Trading Signals: No.
Trading bot: I have never seen a trading bot provide stable returns for investors. Some people use trading bots to do simple things, but making decisions they still have to do by themselves.

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
█████
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
cloirecrom

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 11, 2021, 03:23:49 AM

trading signal? no, except you understand where the signal come from, and what the signal meaning is
bot? i am also looking for this, any good bot where we easily setup to automate trade, so we don't need to keep seeing the monitor to trade crypto.
CryptopreneurBrainboss
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 4198

eXch.cx - Automatic crypto Swap Exchange.

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2021, 05:45:00 AM

Quite interesting, why do we have mentors and teacher all over the whole, that's because they want to pay the knowledge to the next generation. Are there signals providers that are honest and quite profitable to follow? Yes but you'll be doing yourself less good and more harm. There's nothing specific in waiting on someone else to interpret the market and make you money.

Doing so will only make you lazy, you can learn this skills within months although to perfect them, you'll need experience which can only be gotten from continues practice (time). That been said, you have to make yo your mind to acquire the skills involves in trading if you want to become a professional traders.

Bits invite other hand ar quite understandable, you are basically inputting your knowledge into the bot and it excute thai tasks automatically but if you're speaking of bots that trades for you with their own interpretations then that's as wasteful as relying on signal providers.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
pankowri

Activity: 728
Merit: 63

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
April 11, 2021, 10:07:49 AM

As a beginner, you should go slowly and move when necessary it will rescue you from fall. Never do hurry like in this platform because this platform is not for some days it will go far as the other currencies. So first spend more time with crypto and gather knowledge, experience then you will automatically understand how to operate your wealth. Best wishes to you.

conected

Activity: 1302
Merit: 503

View Profile
April 11, 2021, 11:55:52 AM

- No one seems to force us to join pay signal groups, it seems that the self-participation of some individuals does not accept improvement in knowledge, this deception is a lesson for them but do not let some such parts affect other signal groups, many signal groups only aim to share their knowledge. Of course, providing an absolute success on the signals is not possible, they are only able to provide certain percentage of success but their views are the material to enrich our knowledge, aggregating data is a necessary subject for greater success in trading

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
█████
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
suzanne5223

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2021, 02:53:25 PM

There is one thing it brought into my mind thinking how these people offer such services. Why not use it by themselves, because if these signals are really working, they got a lot of money now? Talking about trading signals, having bots, that will mean nothing. It is a trick and I can't afford to trust them rather than learning how to trade on my own. I was benefiting it all and I don't spend money from such learnings since we can find it online for free.
You make a good point because nobody with a genuine signal that fetches her money will decide to share her signal for just $100 not to talk about even selling it and the last time I checked their service it just like those that lied about sport bet selling.
Greed investors and newbies will always fall for their trick.

Furious 7

Activity: 2898
Merit: 674

https://duelbits.com/

View Profile
April 11, 2021, 03:30:42 PM

As a beginner, you should go slowly and move when necessary it will rescue you from fall. Never do hurry like in this platform because this platform is not for some days it will go far as the other currencies. So first spend more time with crypto and gather knowledge, experience then you will automatically understand how to operate your wealth. Best wishes to you.
What you say is correct, but it all has to be with the risks faced during the learning I think in this case beginners will know at times over time because, with a lot of learning and experience in what you want, you will know how to do it correct trading management, the discussion is actually very important where we will ask more disciplined trading questions.

So as long as there are trading signals and bots that are still being used, just use it as long as you don't rely too much on what is more instant but we have to know how the coins we trade become potential, this is what makes beginners more knowledgeable and trading with the profits they get.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Atekul3

Activity: 69
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 11, 2021, 03:50:22 PM

Of course I think those who are new to online who are new to online don't know very well about trading we must try to let them know they must arrange a signal for trading because if you want to trade now you must  Someone must take the signal of your trading, then you must be able to make a good profit in trading
lixer

Activity: 2548
Merit: 586

View Profile
April 11, 2021, 06:51:56 PM

nobody with a genuine signal that fetches her money will decide to share her signal for just $100 not to talk about even selling it and the last time I checked their service it just like those that lied about sport bet selling.
That's true, I have seen people get richer that way and not with their signals themselves. He was a technology buff and he knew how to code things very well, he was really good at it, and he learned about indicators and all sorts of those stuff and that turned into him using his tech skills to create telegram bot and a channel where he shared "signals" which was basically a bot basically notifying people when a certain indicator was hit, and that's it.

He didn't follow it himself, he just got 250 dollars for anyone who wants to join and that was it. When you know that even the owner isn't doing what he sold, you know that it is bunch of bull shit. He was a person I know from telegram and he got me in for free and told me all the reality, which is why I never used it. Sometimes it was correct and sometimes it was wrong but it definitely didn't worth 250 dollars.

suzanne5223

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2021, 02:25:24 AM

nobody with a genuine signal that fetches her money will decide to share her signal for just $100 not to talk about even selling it and the last time I checked their service it just like those that lied about sport bet selling.
That's true, I have seen people get richer that way and not with their signals themselves. He was a technology buff and he knew how to code things very well, he was really good at it, and he learned about indicators and all sorts of those stuff and that turned into him using his tech skills to create telegram bot and a channel where he shared "signals" which was basically a bot basically notifying people when a certain indicator was hit, and that's it.

He didn't follow it himself, he just got 250 dollars for anyone who wants to join and that was it. When you know that even the owner isn't doing what he sold, you know that it is bunch of bull shit. He was a person I know from telegram and he got me in for free and told me all the reality, which is why I never used it. Sometimes it was correct and sometimes it was wrong but it definitely didn't worth 250 dollars.
Good to read this from you. If the bot does make people richer as you said it won't be hard for her(the creator) to make use of it rather than just selling to others online and if the creator of a signal bot cant uses it, it means she doesn't trust what she created to be an easy way to make a profit through trading and what I am seeing here is that people who like to make a profit through the easy way in trading will always be the prey in the market.

beerlover
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1162

View Profile
April 12, 2021, 09:06:02 AM

A bot is helpful if you know how to manage it as it automates your strategy but it doesn't mean you'll also get automatic profit from it.
For such scenario, you need to be an expert in trading and must have some coding knowledge as well which is the reason why most people are going for third-party bots rather than automating their own strategy. Moreover, we will be able to only automate some part of our trading process and definitely not end-to-end so that we will get autopilot profits.

I have heard mixed responses from traders about making use of others' signal because even high fee  demanding signal provider also not hitting bulls eye all the times. So, the accuracy of signals we are buying definitely less than 60% which must be the concern that lead to why we should go for paying them rather than generating our own signal. Overall, generating our own signal and then trading by our own (or making use of bots up to some levels) are profitable and effective compared to hassles and money spending regularly to others.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
thecryptogandalf

Activity: 147
Merit: 21

View Profile
April 12, 2021, 01:55:17 PM

Bots defitinetely have advantages. There are two important point, I think you should be aware of:

1.Bots can be as much as useful in your own hands. I mean you need to know idea behind the bots and how to use them in your favor during your trading. Bakctest and papertrade them first see the micro and macro shortfalls and fix them and test them again. If you consider the bots  something like a magic wand, just turn it on and let the money flow in, I strongly do not advice you to use bots.

2. The platform you are using in order to create your bots, I would suggest the well known and transparent platforms. I personaly prefer platforms that lets me create my own bots and test them out. I dont really prefer some shady bots that are created by someone else.
boyptc

Activity: 3038
Merit: 681

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 12, 2021, 02:07:25 PM

Of course I think those who are new to online who are new to online don't know very well about trading we must try to let them know they must arrange a signal for trading because if you want to trade now you must  Someone must take the signal of your trading, then you must be able to make a good profit in trading
You might get a signal that's not favorable to you or to the newbie that wants that follow such.

And if that happens, the newbie will be disappointed that he has to experience it and didn't listen to the advise of other people that they shouldn't follow such trading signals.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███