Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 01:39:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Previous Projects in 2018 again Pumping to All time high  (Read 685 times)
gurunanakji777

Activity: 2142
Merit: 100

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
May 06, 2021, 07:44:02 AM

At least they survive in the bear market otherwise we will not see these coins. Now they are moving again but the movement is not much but we are expecting it can rise again as these have the potential to rise apart from this you missed DeepOnion coin you can see how DeepOnion performed in the last week. One month back it was around 10-15 cent but it is more than $1 per coin now. Its a big relief for those who hold it in the bear market now they can expect some profit from these coins. Hope the patience and trust of the holders will pay off in the end, on the other hand, some shit coins is also rose due to the increased value of BTC and we can not deny these all coins also rose due to the Bullish BTC.

CryptoLogo

Activity: 656
Merit: 251

www.fintropy.io

View Profile
May 11, 2021, 04:07:19 PM

Some of these coins are familiar to me, some I see for the first time. I think that in the current bull run, a lot of coins have shown themselves to be on the positive side of growth. Not only this set, which participated in the 2018th year of the bull run, has grown in the current one. In my opinion, too many coins showed growth so that we could single out someone separately. In any case, you need to conduct your own analysis to understand the reasons and the relationship between them.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: