Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 06:14:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which coins are good for investing?  (Read 4189 times)
hack3rcon (OP)

Activity: 354
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 21, 2021, 09:20:26 AM

Hello, I think Yfd is a very good investment.
Your Finance Decentralized is a Defi Center powered by the community and
released a full suite of DeFi products + a new staking and farming platform that will earn you up to 7.2% weekly!
And It has a very low MC.

Project must be useful for people to be good for investing. For example there is a https://tupan.io/ with SEC registration which earn money on forests industry and help to protect Amazonia Forests. It is very important to protect a nature.
Why Tupan doesn't exist in the https://coinmarketcap.com/ website?
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Samurai trieng

Activity: 1027
Merit: 11

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
April 21, 2021, 10:46:19 AM

I think etherem and binance are very good options to invest in, because these two altcoins have very good potential, currently etherem and binance are in the 2nd and 3rd top altcoins in CMC, that's why these altcoins are very suitable for investing right?  in the long run, because it is likely to experience growth again,

╓                                        SWG.io  ⁞ Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.14                                        ╖
║         〘 Available On Binance Square 〙•〘 ◊ ICOHOLDER ⁞ 4.45 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙        ║
╙                  ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY  NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹                  ╜
Midy

Activity: 560
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 21, 2021, 10:56:29 AM

BNB and Tron are good investments in my opinion, and these two coins certainly have a bright future in investing in the crypto world,
For XRP, you should avoid investing at this time because there are too many problems and investors are starting to switch to investing in other coins

JAX JARINGAN[/warna] █ █
SCALABLE & DE[color=#4C79CB ]SEN
RALIZED STABLE COIN UNTUK DEFI [/url]
▬▬▬▬▬▬[url=https://twitter. com/CommunityJax] Twitter[/url] [url=https://t.me/jax_network]✔ Telegram[/url] [url=https://medium.com/ jax-network]✔ Medium[/url] [url=https://bit.ly/3B0Kcnh]✔ Youtube [/url][ /font]▬▬▬▬▬▬[/b]
leen12

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 21, 2021, 11:16:48 AM

Coins on the main exchange are now out of fashion. It's a good idea to look for coins that will become meta in uniswap.
Not long ago, akita rose 100 times. I recommend fdoge as the following meta. Learn how to use Uniswap, add tokens to the contract address below, and swap them.

address : 0xe3798a240bf06610ff756850c1a1489c803c7314
bonyaserg

Activity: 1876
Merit: 5

View Profile
April 21, 2021, 11:54:37 AM

For me personally, investing is one of the most profitable ways to get great income. And for investing, I choose a number of coins such as Ethereum, Litecoin, Dogcoin, BNB, TRX, XRP. Since in the future, these coins will bring excellent profits and stable income for many years.
max6575

Activity: 1176
Merit: 100

Vave.com

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2021, 02:25:09 PM

with use of customs as managing tasks of evaluation, trader or investors might have with one on option to put of spares with funds on possession, that more to keep on velocity with the length of terms as they might sustain to last with the complete of all sequence with the plan on projection.

trauchot

Activity: 1764

View Profile
April 21, 2021, 02:29:23 PM

All the named cryptocurrencies in which you want to invest have already grown in price and therefore it is not clear now what will happen with the cryptocurrency market, since the cryptocurrency market may start to grow again to new heights or a cryptocurrency correction may begin, so here it is up to you to decide what to do and of course the above mentioned cryptocurrencies are very popular and investing in these cryptocurrencies is a reasonable decision, so it's up to you to decide.
wiss19

Activity: 2100
Merit: 338

View Profile
April 21, 2021, 03:26:34 PM

BNB and Tron are good investments in my opinion, and these two coins certainly have a bright future in investing in the crypto world,
Tron is still missing to get into bull run, right? Even tron is recovering from below 100 satoshi and now trading around 240 satoshi, I doubt tron will get into a new ATH within this year. Probably Justin Sun is waiting for bitcoin to end its bull run and might have plans to pump later on.

For XRP, you should avoid investing at this time because there are too many problems and investors are starting to switch to investing in other coins
I read SEC has cleared XRP but I am yet to read things on that. I guess until we have concrete information on XRP related to SEC issue, I guess it would be much better to stay away from XRP. When we are having lots of other options, why we need to consider the problematic XRP right away?

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Spaffin

Activity: 1316
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2021, 03:56:54 PM

I read SEC has cleared XRP but I am yet to read things on that. I guess until we have concrete information on XRP related to SEC issue, I guess it would be much better to stay away from XRP. When we are having lots of other options, why we need to consider the problematic XRP right away?
if the SEC does not have any complaints about Ripple, then this news should be massively disseminated from the media, and the cryptocurrency market indicators regarding XRP would immediately react to this news. I believe that you need to study this issue and make appropriate adjustments to your investment portfolio.

FXBOX    [TelegramTwitter ]  ▞  GAMEFI  ◼  NFT  ◼  DEFI  ◼  CURRENCY TRADING
██████████████████  PLAY 2 EARN FINANCIAL GAMES  ██████████████████
INVESTINGTRADINGLOTTERYMARKET PREDICTIONS     ◖ READ MORE
kenelmark

Activity: 1204
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 21, 2021, 07:27:15 PM

I think etherem and binance are very good options to invest in, because these two altcoins have very good potential, currently etherem and binance are in the 2nd and 3rd top altcoins in CMC, that's why these altcoins are very suitable for investing right?  in the long run, because it is likely to experience growth again,
Yes, investment options are still very good for both of them because the potential and price movements in the market for both tokens are still very visible and promising, so it wouldn't be wrong if everyone chose ETH and BNB to invest in.
kevindjunaidi

Activity: 826
Merit: 104

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile
April 21, 2021, 08:09:25 PM

Hello all,
If one wants to invest a small amount of money in the cryptocurrency, then which coins are good? I mean is something about $500. Are Tron, EOS, Ripple and Stellar good?
I have another question: Can Ripple win the court? When is the next Ripple court?

Any idea welcomed.

Thank you so much.

Tron, EOS, Ripple, and Stellar are very good to be used as an investment at this time and it looks like Ripple has a chance of winning against SEC, but I would rather recommend you to invest in BAND, because the price of BAND can still increase very high and create a new ATH price, so of course you will definitely get a big profit from investing in BAND at this time.

KimmyF

Activity: 978

View Profile
April 21, 2021, 10:54:03 PM

Don't judge me as a wrong advisor, 500 USD isn't a big investment for this crypto whale. Top altcoins won't help you to boost your 500 USD. Maybe out of the top altcoins could rise 30 times, but select some altcoins by your own research by checking volume, circulating supply and exchange. Definitely you will find the results if the marketcap reaches 10 trillion.
hack3rcon (OP)

Activity: 354

View Profile
April 22, 2021, 04:49:50 PM
Last edit: April 22, 2021, 05:00:24 PM by hack3rcon

Don't judge me as a wrong advisor, 500 USD isn't a big investment for this crypto whale. Top altcoins won't help you to boost your 500 USD. Maybe out of the top altcoins could rise 30 times, but select some altcoins by your own research by checking volume, circulating supply and exchange. Definitely you will find the results if the marketcap reaches 10 trillion.
One of my problems is the Freewallet. It doesn't support many coins Sad
Is Doge good for investment?
What is "CAPITAL X CELL"? It has grown 1800587.30% !!!
kenelmark

Activity: 1204

View Profile
April 22, 2021, 07:24:12 PM

One of my problems is the Freewallet. It doesn't support many coins Sad
Is Doge good for investment?
What is "CAPITAL X CELL"? It has grown 1800587.30% !!!
In general, Dogecoin is good to invest in but not for the long term because tokens like Dogecoin are not suitable for long-term investing, but for the short and medium term, I don't think it would be wrong to choose.
mr.robot8

Activity: 938
Merit: 159

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2021, 07:31:20 PM

there are many valid altcoins to invest in, for xrp i would wait for them to definitively solve the problems with the sec, the altcoins in which i currently invest are dot, cardano, neo, bnb, btc
SirLancelot

Activity: 2478
Merit: 582

View Profile
April 22, 2021, 08:21:39 PM

If one wants to invest a small amount of money in the cryptocurrency, then which coins are good? I mean is something about $500. Are Tron, EOS, Ripple and Stellar good?
I have another question: Can Ripple win the court? When is the next Ripple court?
I don’t know about the altcoins that you have invested your money in, but I know for sure that if you have made the right choice you wouldn’t have sell them to make more than ten times in future, because altcoins are going to grow.

As for Bitcoin, although many people will still see people telling that it will get to $1 million a price for one BTC, but how sure are we about that?

Some people just say that and it’s a reflection of their greediness. But anyway, whatever you believe is the best thing to do for yourself it’s not bad if you try. I will like to point out what the second comment said, people are not ready buy bitcoin at high rate, try want it cheap.
Dr.Osh
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1004

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
April 23, 2021, 08:53:47 AM

there are many valid altcoins to invest in, for xrp i would wait for them to definitively solve the problems with the sec, the altcoins in which i currently invest are dot, cardano, neo, bnb, btc
I think the most potential is BNB for now. although at the moment it looks like almost all the popular altcoins have a chance to hit a new ATH, or a high price. however, I do think that sooner or later, the BNB price will come to a price above $ 1k. therefore, having it in large quantities was likely to be advantageous.

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
manok jepang

Activity: 757
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 23, 2021, 10:28:55 AM

In my opinion, a good altcoin to invest in right now is BNB because this altcoin has a very high potential in the future, so it is very good to be used as a long-term investment, especially BNB has a very low transaction value, of course, this is an advantage.  which is great for Binance holders,

eduardoalma

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 23, 2021, 12:38:38 PM

to invest ETH and LTC are the ones that can be invested 1,000 dollars

muarip

Activity: 591
Merit: 100

WATANABE

View Profile
April 23, 2021, 01:34:50 PM

Everyone knows for long term BTC,ETH and BNB is the best choice.

But for me theres another options instead of that, i choose VET and CTSI.

In this current situation both of this coins can survive from market correction and i believe in the next few years it will be easy for this 2 coins to get 5-50x profit.

I have also invested in the coins you mentioned, but in my hunch, I am not that interested in VET and CTSI coins. Prefer to buy Ethereum and Bitcoin than the coins you recommend. everyone has a different feeling.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: