Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 03:26:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Coinbase VS Binance Valuation - is Binance way undervalued?  (Read 438 times)
darewaller

Activity: 2856
Merit: 639

View Profile
April 11, 2021, 10:16:14 AM

So Coinbase  valuation is $68 billion ahead of landmark U.S. listing, Binance is a lot bigger and has a lot more to offer like the binance blockchain, i think we going see a rocket on Binance coin this month https://coinmarketcap.com/rankings/exchanges/

Binance coin semes way undervalued to me right now, keep and eye on Binance coin Wink
I think BNB went up a lot already, that is why it is not a shock that coinbase impacting on BNB price. However, we have to also understand that Binance making a profit doesn't mean that BNB is going up, those could collide time to time but that doesn't mean it has to. This is the same reason I never liked XRP and now world pushes me towards liking BNB as well, Ripple company making money doesn't mean XRP will go up, XRP only goes up if you buy it.

Same goes for BNB, if Binance makes a ton of money (and in this case it just goes up in valuation) that doesn't mean that they will use it all to buy BNB and burn it, they are just going to keep that profit, and maybe improve Binance which would have some impact but that's it. Plus Binance is not an american company paying taxes there and grows there, they applied for some stuff and have binance.us I think but real binance is not that, so valuation of an american company usually looks bigger when the other company is bigger.

▄██▄▄                          ▄████
             ▄█▀   ▀▀▄▄                    ▄█▀▀   ▀█▄
            █▀         ▀▄                ▄█▀        █▄
           █▀   ▄█▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀      ▀▄   █▄
          ▄█   ▄█▀███▄▄                          █   ▀█
          █    ▀   ▀████▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        █   █▄
          █         ▀████████████████████████▄▄▄      ██
         ██        ▄██████████████████████████████▄    ▀█▄
        ▄█▀     ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████▄▄   ▀█▄
      ▄█▀     █████████████              ▀▀████████████▄   █▄
    ▄█▀        ▄██████████████▀▀█▄    ▄▄     █  ▀██ ▀███▄   ██
   ███▄▄     ▄███████████▀▀           ▀██▄        ▀  ▀▀     █▀
     █▀     ███████████▀                               ▄▀   ██
    █▀    ▄██████████▀                       ▄▄▄       ▀   ▄█
   █▀    ▄██████████▀           ▄▄      ▀▀████████▄         ▀██▄
  █▀    ▄███████████          ▄██▀   ▀▀█▄   ▀███████▄▄▄██▄▄   ▀██▄
 █▀     ▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ████      ▀██▄  ▀████████   ▀▀▀    ▀█▄
▄█              ▀▀█           ████  ▄▄█▄▄███▄  ▀██████           ▀█▄
██▄▄▄▄▄                       █████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀████▄           ██
       ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄                █████▄▄▄            ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▄██
               ▀▀▀▄▄           ▀█████████████████▄▄          ▄▀▀▀
                    ▀▀▄▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀
                        ▀
.BETFURY..
|
         ▄▄▄▄▄████▀▄▄▄
      ▄███▀▀▀█▀▀  ▄████▄
    ▄██     ▀       ▀▀███▄
  ▄██   ▄██▄    ▄█▄   ▀████▄
 ██▀    ████▀▀▀▀▀▀█     ▀███
██▀   ▄███   ███▄▄▄█▄    ▀███
██    ███  ▄█▀▀█▀▀███     ███
██    ███▄▄██ █▄█▄ ███    ██▀
██        ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀     ██
██▄   ▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄     ▄█▀
 ██▄█▀  █▄▄█ █▄  █ ▄▄   ▄██
  ███   █▄▄█ █   █▄▄█  ▄█▀
   ████▄             ▄██▀
    ▀█▀█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
       ▀▀▀████▀▀▀▀
WIN REAL CRYPTO IN THE REAL DROP
JOIN $20,000,000 CRYPTODROP
|Join Fury Game
Get Free Crypto
BFG, USDT, BTC, ETH
|▄████████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
████▀▀▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀████
████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████▀  ▄█████
██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██▀  ▄███████
████████▄ ▀█▄   ▄█████████
██████████▄ ██ ▀██████████
█████████▀   ▀█▄ ▀████████
███████▀  ▄██▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████
█████▀  ▄██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀████
████▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄▄████
 ████████████████████████
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
...PLAY...
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 1217

View Profile
April 11, 2021, 12:41:05 PM

Binance (BNB) has gone up very sharply over the last few weeks and the current valuation is more than the expected market cap of Coinbase upon its NASDAQ listing. So it will be wrong to say that Binance is undervalued at current prices. Actually it was underpriced a month ago, but that is no longer the case. And IMO, Coinbase deserves a higher valuation compared to Binance. Coinbase is having most of its user base from the United States, while for Binance the users from US constitutes a small minority. Another very important factor is that Binance doesn't enjoy a very comfortable relationship with the government authorities.
Koro-Sensei

Activity: 658
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 11, 2021, 02:51:08 PM

As long as ETH's gas is high, more and more project will go to Binance smart chain and by this price would probably be rocketing more and more. But, as much as it seems like, BNB has been up for a long time and ETH 2.0 is coming and probably be taking away some of BNB's investors.
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3556
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
April 12, 2021, 04:15:48 PM

Binance valuation is basically... a secret? I don't know if secret is the right word, or hidden would be. However people need to realize this, binance spent 400 million dollars just to buy CMC and that's just one acquisition they did, they bought out some other stuff as well, safepal, swipe and many others. so that 68 billion dollar valuation is nothing compared to binance, they are probably already at around 500 billion dollar valuation.

What you have to realize is that these companies have constant cash flow and that makes a company very valuable, facebook was valued at a high number even when they were losing money, amazon did as well as google, these companies are tech companies that didn't even profited and was worth a billion dollars before their first profit. Think about how much Binance will be when they have billions of dollars cash in hand and bigger cash reserves than 99% of the worlds companies, only handful of huge banks have bigger amounts.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
yhiaali3
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1890

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2021, 04:59:17 PM

Binance has surpassed Coinbase by great stages, Binance has made tremendous progress over recent years and has become the first in the level of exchange platforms as well as various crypto services, Binance network is growing very large and the number of tokens that rely on Binance network instead of Ethereum.
BNB coin is now ranked third in the market and its price increases dramatically. It jumped from  20$ only a few months ago to around  600$ at the current time, in fact this is a very big jump and with the token burning continuing, the price will certainly continue to rise.

bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 1217

View Profile
April 13, 2021, 01:35:22 PM

Binance has surpassed Coinbase by great stages, Binance has made tremendous progress over recent years and has become the first in the level of exchange platforms as well as various crypto services, Binance network is growing very large and the number of tokens that rely on Binance network instead of Ethereum.
BNB coin is now ranked third in the market and its price increases dramatically. It jumped from  20$ only a few months ago to around  600$ at the current time, in fact this is a very big jump and with the token burning continuing, the price will certainly continue to rise.

Binance and Coinbase have their own advantages and it will be wrong to say that one is superior to the other. But ultimately one of these two will emerge as superior. The competition between these two platforms reminds me of the battle between Google and Yahoo two decades back. Back then, Google emerged on top, partly due to intelligent acquisitions. Binance has also taken the same route, by acquiring small regional cryptocurrency exchanges.
Lizzylove1

Activity: 858
Merit: 13

Christ The King

View Profile
April 15, 2021, 02:48:41 AM

I love both Coinbase and binance exchanges. But binance exchange has helped me more since am outside the US. Binance came to my recuse when ETH network made me abandon uniswap trade. Both are good in driving cryptocurrency mass adoption. Binance has been more helpful around the globe.

amishmanish
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1158

View Profile
April 15, 2021, 07:25:02 AM
Last edit: April 16, 2021, 11:47:24 AM by amishmanish

--snip--
 What is Binance without Zhao ?  If he gets arrested or disappears like people are doing lately in China from Okex owner to the Chief of the Interpol Binance is done for. And with plans like this, it won't be long.

This is what the article says about the Tai Chi strategy:

The leaked Tai Chi document, a slideshow believed to have been seen by senior Binance executives, is a strategic plan to execute a bait and switch. While the then-unnamed entity set up operations in the United States to distract regulators with feigned interest in compliance, measures would be put in place to move revenue in the form of licensing fees and more to the parent company, Binance. All the while, potential customers would be taught how to evade geographic restrictions while technological work-arounds were put in place.
While I do not believe that US customers need to be "taught" technological turnarounds, yet this plan to find a footing and a legal face for its products within US mainland is not beyond Binance or CZ. For example, while Binance asks for KYC, The funds on BSC do not. A verified user can easily and very cheaply shift their funds to BSC. (Which is basically a centralized network using Binance owned nodes, hence the low fees). On BSC, the whole ETH based DeFi is being recreated and people are jumping on to the bandwagon due to the low fees.

Binance isn't the most legal of entities and a binance IPO is not something that can happen anytime soon. That will not stop CZ from doing his own thing. Binance is going to list the Coinbase stock in its own version..LOL..
alex juhir

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 15, 2021, 07:40:36 AM

>:(Valuation is not just what you see on face value. It also  includes assets, working tech, and other stuff which evaluators would be looking at. Coinbase, being one of the first movers of centralized exchanges and still at it even after almost a decade tells you a lot about their reputation plus the value that they have put into the company. Also, Binance, being one of those 'cowboy' exchanges that does not want regulations touching its platform is simply a no-go for investors with deep pockets, as they don't want to endanger their investments from such a platform that is raking up a lot investigations, complaints, and the likes. If you're already risking money on an investment, why increase the risk even more on something that is always being chased by regulators and always on the edge of being shut down?
hugeblack
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 3775

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2021, 09:19:49 AM

Both are overvalued due to the sudden increase in the number of users during the first quarter of this year and the increase in the value of Bitcoin.

If the competition is between Coinbase VS Binance, then Coinbase is valued at less than its value compared to Binance or vice versa.

- Binance value is not true because they are manipulating BNB price and BSC volumes.
 - Binance can manipulate the value of a lot of altcoins.
 - Binance does not have clear regulatory information.
 - Many of altcoins that are listed are subject to how Binance make profits from them not its real value.
int03h

Activity: 532
Merit: 104

View Profile
April 15, 2021, 03:19:20 PM

Coinbase has a much more realistic and transparent user base. The projects listed on Coinbase are all quality.
Binance has a variety of cryptocurrencies listed, and many of them have fake trading volumes. They have many tricks to engage users and add value to projects.
Binance is like a tank for whales and sharks to pump altcoins.
I find Binance to reach users more easily than Coinbase.
But on the issue of brand valuation, I find Coinbase more valuable than Binance when they are based in the US and fully comply with strict regulations in this country while Binance is still not based or registered clearly. Binance they have employees around the world under CZ's leadership is something I find interesting about this exchange. Organizational dispersion is not synonymous with decentralization.
kpierce77
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002

View Profile
April 15, 2021, 03:32:02 PM

Both are overvalued due to the sudden increase in the number of users during the first quarter of this year and the increase in the value of Bitcoin.

If the competition is between Coinbase VS Binance, then Coinbase is valued at less than its value compared to Binance or vice versa.

- Binance value is not true because they are manipulating BNB price and BSC volumes.
 - Binance can manipulate the value of a lot of altcoins.
 - Binance does not have clear regulatory information.
 - Many of altcoins that are listed are subject to how Binance make profits from them not its real value.

I just wonder if manipulation can be done on a large scale? we know that binance has a very large user. I agree with you that both of them are overvalued, but in terms of manipulation maybe the manipulation they do is not a large percentage and under certain circumstances, I'm just guessing that they did it to make short-term profit on a certain coin.

Crypto is closely related to current trends, NFT, Dex and others. a lot of money has come in from retail investors who are new to crypto in the last few months, that's why their value has increased so much
Ludmilla_rose1995

Activity: 1610
Merit: 162

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
April 15, 2021, 04:44:17 PM

For me, Binance is the best and biggest exchange. The trading volume on the Binance exchange in 24h is $ 43 billion

Whereas the trading volume on the coinbase exchange in 24h is $ 3 billion. I has been seen it on CMC https://coinmarketcap.com/rankings/exchanges/

Even though in several countries the Binance website has been banned, there are still a lot of people who trade on the Binance exchange.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
icopress
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 8407

light_warrior ... 🕯️

View Profile
April 15, 2021, 06:07:19 PM

So let's be clear about something ... First, Coinbase and Binance are not competitors to each other, despite the fact that each of these exchanges has 50 million users. Both exchanges have different goals, with Coinbase targeting USA and Europe while Binance is targeting Eurasia and South America, (to simplify, we can say that it is a matter of jurisdiction, and politics).

Second, the appraised values of these exchanges differ significantly. Despite the colossal trading volumes, everyone forgets that before founding, Binance enlisted the support of the Asian Whales in exchange for long-term trading incentives. I will not be too unfounded, but judging only by the numbers, then Coinbase already has 12% of the total crypto market capitalization at its disposal. You can say that BNB is breaking records, and the capitalization of this token is $ 80 billion - but in reality it is just an altcoin, if Binance announced the IDO now, then BNB would not be included in the estimated value of Binance, (correct me if I am wrong).

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
SaShiRaJaVu

Activity: 1694
Merit: 541

View Profile
April 15, 2021, 06:43:39 PM

So Coinbase  valuation is $68 billion ahead of landmark U.S. listing, Binance is a lot bigger and has a lot more to offer like the binance blockchain, i think we going see a rocket on Binance coin this month

Binance coin semes way undervalued to me right now, keep and eye on Binance coin Wink
There is a major difference in the business aspect of Binance which is registered as a company elsewhere other than the US and Coinbase who is registered in the US and so is the reason they are able to list the coin in the stock exchange which is a huge thing. The reason for the Binance coin to move higher in the past few weeks is that more developers started to develop their project around BSC chain.
jaberwock
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 1073

View Profile
April 15, 2021, 11:15:41 PM

So Coinbase  valuation is $68 billion ahead of landmark U.S. listing, Binance is a lot bigger and has a lot more to offer like the binance blockchain, i think we going see a rocket on Binance coin this month https://coinmarketcap.com/rankings/exchanges/

Everyone here is talking about Binance valuation like it is something known. We have no idea how much it worths, have you ever tried to buy Binance shares? Because you can't and it is not existing right now, sure there are some private partners and all but it is mainly a group of people, it is not public, so that is why we do not know how much it worths.

Maybe Binance worths 1 trillion dollars? Maybe it is valued at 1 billion dollars? Both of them could be true because there is nothing in the world that says "this is how much binance is valued at" right now, coinbase has that, and I believe it is highly valued that is true but I do not think that Binance is undervalued considering the fact that it is not valued at all, something that is not valued at all can't be undervalued neither. I do not know what everyone here saying it is undervalued has found the valuation of it.

verita1

Activity: 1358
Merit: 81

View Profile
April 15, 2021, 11:58:36 PM

I also believe it. Binance is slowly giving the community a wide range of products. Today for the first time I made my first P2P exchange in the fast option. I felt a little nervous for fear of making a mistake but everything went well. It was a good experience from my phone. CZ is building the best exchange on Binance and I am not surprised to see BNB go to the moon.

Reid

Activity: 2926
Merit: 647

View Profile
April 16, 2021, 02:21:03 AM

Restrictions.
Asia is a large continent and Binance conquered it.
For an Asian, it would always be Binance as the first pick.

On the other hand, when you are a European or a US citizen you are more likely to end up in Coinbase.
The two have their own colony but I don't like how Binance is trying to hoard altcoins in exchange for listing.
There are other ways to prove the authenticity of a project to avoid scam attempts. With them holding a huge amount of the altcoin to be listed, it could lead to manipulation. I guess that's where they have obtained the high value.
Sithara007
Legendary

Activity: 3234
Merit: 1344

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
April 16, 2021, 03:08:10 AM

Restrictions.
Asia is a large continent and Binance conquered it.
For an Asian, it would always be Binance as the first pick.

On the other hand, when you are a European or a US citizen you are more likely to end up in Coinbase.
The two have their own colony but I don't like how Binance is trying to hoard altcoins in exchange for listing.
There are other ways to prove the authenticity of a project to avoid scam attempts. With them holding a huge amount of the altcoin to be listed, it could lead to manipulation. I guess that's where they have obtained the high value.

Binance previously tried to increase its user base in the United States, but obstacles happened in the form of regulations and were forced to scale back their plans for that market. Asia is a growing market and there is no doubt about it. But the no.1 market (in terms of volumes) is North America and that is unlikely to change in the near future. But in terms of altcoin trading, Binance is a step ahead of Coinbase. 

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..

Feel free to drop your doubts bellow
Report to moderator 
♠ ♥ ♣ ♦       ▬▬▬ ▬          Stake.com     /     Play Smarter          ▬ ▬▬▬       ♠ ♥ ♣ ♦
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
L E A D I N G   C R Y P T O  C A S I N O   &   S P O R T S   B E T T I N G

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
Strongkored
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1061

View Profile Personal Message (Online)
Trust: +0 / =0 / -0
Ignore

Re: [OPEN]Stake.com NEW SIGNATURE CAMPAIGN l NEW PAYRATES l HERO & LEG ONLY
May 31, 2022, 08:28:59 AM
Reply with quote  +Merit  #2
Bitcointalk Username: strongkored
Profile Link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=640554
Forum Rank: Legendary
Are you able to wear our Signature, Avatar & Personal Text? will wear upon receipt
Stake
dezoel
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 1078

View Profile
April 17, 2021, 08:48:12 AM

Binance is not undervalued by anyone, and in fact when you talk about cryptocurrency exchanges,most people will always tell you that Binance is the number one exchange in the world, they have a huge user base around the world more than Coinbase does and I hardly see anyone mention Coinbase like they do Binance.

And if you check on Coinmarketcap.com, Binance truly has the highest volume, so it is a lot bigger than other exchanges, as you said. Nobody is rating it below that, and nobody can do that, because the facts to prove it are there. Binance coin is already doing great, and I also invested in it because I believe it will still increase to a worth that is more than what it is right now.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄