Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 12:16:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Exchange tokens all the way  (Read 1393 times)
Masyudhi

Activity: 1008
Merit: 250

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
May 01, 2021, 03:34:26 PM

for exchange coins that are increasingly attracting investors is currently being discussed a lot in crypto community forums.
My interest in several tokens from exchanges such as TKO and SFP has recently paid off.
Some of the exchange projects that also work with big platforms like Binance are sure to have a bright market.

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
...The Open..............
...Lending Platform...
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄██████████▀▀▀▀███████▄
█████████▀        ███████
████████▀        ▄█████████
█████████       ▄▀▀██████████
█████████     ▄▀   ▀█████████
██████████  ▄▀      █████████
█████████▀▀       ▄████████
███████        ▄█████████
▀███████▄▄▄▄██████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
.SMARTFI..████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
...Join the SmartFi.....
...Token Sale...
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
shogun47

Activity: 1764
Merit: 554

View Profile
May 03, 2021, 09:19:45 AM

for exchange coins that are increasingly attracting investors is currently being discussed a lot in crypto community forums.
My interest in several tokens from exchanges such as TKO and SFP has recently paid off.
Some of the exchange projects that also work with big platforms like Binance are sure to have a bright market.

It surprises me that Binance lists competitors, is that true? Do they list tokens that are dividend paying tokens attached to an exchange business? I mean I don't care, but frankly speaking I wouldn't expect them to do that.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
VanDeinsberg12

Activity: 1540
Merit: 507

View Profile
May 03, 2021, 09:24:39 AM

Since the success of BNB,exchange tokens obviously are a good point to invest,but not all of them are profitable,plz researching before you are investing in.
Besides,i think OKB is another potential exchange token, might be this is another BNB.
Yeah, those coins that OP mentioned, mainly achieving such height of ROI because a reason and one of them is because they got listed in binance. There are plenty other exchange coins aswell but many ended up miserably. if it's not for binance I doubt those token could even reaches $1.
Though those exchange tokens are definitely better than some generic swap tokens that come out of nowhere. Atleast they have the company behind that's atleast worth the value not just merely a copycat smart contract code from some stranger's repository   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes.
Though I just prefer NFT tokens that represents digital goods.

.......[url]CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS...........[URL].....►  C O M I N G   S O O N.....
target
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1041

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
May 03, 2021, 09:35:44 AM

It's a good time to take some risk with exchange tokens, remember that exchanges tokens are more capable too when bull is alive, last month WazirX, a crypto exchange project that no one is talking about was at 0.08$ and now it's 4$, some are already underestimating ToKOcrypto, another exchange token from binance again, though this isn't a financial advice but how can we change our lives for good if we don't take some risks?
Indeed exchange token shows very promising development progress especially in terms of its market value and market cap such for example BNB that is why I am hodling some exchange token such KCS, CRO and GT.
I'm not familiar with CRO and GT but I have some KCS. I have been holding it for a while, and I will not sell until it will value $100 each. It may sound ambitious but look at how progressive BNB is, and this market is getting bigger and it cannot be all the time that BNB will get the biggest share of the market, its dominance will also drop.

I took a chance to buy some CRO which I got about 2K of it just when the price was $0.15 it's not really that big of an investment, it's more than 5 months already that I bought them and the price still on its range. It never grew at all.  

That was the time when we still could withdraw tokens on Crypto.com without having to submit KYC data to which I have withdrawn some VET. Now I can't withdraw my CRO without having to submit KYC. I fuckup that chance. That exchange will ask your data even when you just plan to withdraw less than a BTC.

█████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
shogun47

View Profile
May 04, 2021, 12:18:07 PM

It's a good time to take some risk with exchange tokens, remember that exchanges tokens are more capable too when bull is alive, last month WazirX, a crypto exchange project that no one is talking about was at 0.08$ and now it's 4$, some are already underestimating ToKOcrypto, another exchange token from binance again, though this isn't a financial advice but how can we change our lives for good if we don't take some risks?
Indeed exchange token shows very promising development progress especially in terms of its market value and market cap such for example BNB that is why I am hodling some exchange token such KCS, CRO and GT.
I'm not familiar with CRO and GT but I have some KCS. I have been holding it for a while, and I will not sell until it will value $100 each. It may sound ambitious but look at how progressive BNB is, and this market is getting bigger and it cannot be all the time that BNB will get the biggest share of the market, its dominance will also drop.

I took a chance to buy some CRO which I got about 2K of it just when the price was $0.15 it's not really that big of an investment, it's more than 5 months already that I bought them and the price still on its range. It never grew at all.  

That was the time when we still could withdraw tokens on Crypto.com without having to submit KYC data to which I have withdrawn some VET. Now I can't withdraw my CRO without having to submit KYC. I fuckup that chance. That exchange will ask your data even when you just plan to withdraw less than a BTC.

Less than a BTC these days is a substantial amount and I can understand they might have to follow KYC requirements there. Where can you withdraw $50,000 without submitting KYC? And $50,000 is less than a BTC. I know what you are saying though I also don't like to provide my data everywhere. It's a bit different from the real world where you have one broker and that one broker has your data. In crypto markets you usually use several exchanges and have to provide all of them with data. That sucks.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
██████▀███▄▄████████████
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Sindicatout

Activity: 504
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 05, 2021, 12:35:13 PM

I have received exchange coins from two exchanges and I want to sell them as soon as they are unfrozen. Would you advise me to keep them for a while, in the hope that they will grow?

H1N1

Activity: 812
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 05, 2021, 02:44:21 PM

"No pain, no gain!" This suits the investment endeavor too. So, if one cannot handle the risk or "pain" of losing some moola into crypto, then gaining will be hard.

Yes, I totally agree, several exchange projects are great for investing. I do see great potential in token swap projects too. A good example with a promising future is the upcoming Mocktail finance. Using Binance smart chain is one way to gain trust and reduce fees.

The risk will always exist in any kind of investment, include in cryptocurrency.
If we already done some researches on the project and believe the project is good, then we should take a risk to buy the coin.
We will never know if the coin goes well later and become top coins like BNB.

blckhawk

Activity: 1512
Merit: 332

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 05, 2021, 03:30:54 PM

Well, there's nothing wrong with taking risks after all because just like they say "the greater the risk the more profit" however, you don't want to just take all the risk without learning everything. I mean it is still better if you will take a look and do some proper research first on that particular token before taking the risk of investing it so you could mitigate your risk exposure. Personally, TokOcrypto has a future coz I've been on their airdrop, and not gonna lie it is pretty rewarding besides, it got back up by Binance so there's no doubt ToKOcrypto was worth investing with.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Atang Sulaeman

Activity: 910
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 05, 2021, 03:36:56 PM

The risks we take are not always profitable, for example saving a lot of altcoins, where we estimate the price will continue to rise, instead there will be no price at all, the risk we take is that if we have altcoins as a result of a hunt, quickly remove them, either low prices or is also high because the risk of becoming a junk coin is very likely.
akgandalf

Activity: 812
Merit: 14

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
May 05, 2021, 03:41:08 PM

It is necessary to collect the stock market tokens at the time of the bear market. After this time, Bnb is not purchased, but if there is an exchange with a future, its token can be bought. 3 months ago the bitmax token was very cheap and btmx saw a price of over $ 3. The token of the stock market, the token of the crytpoin.com exchange, which I see well for my future.

Smitty Werben Man Jensen

Activity: 1568

COMBONetwork

View Profile
May 05, 2021, 04:50:18 PM

"No pain, no gain!" This suits the investment endeavor too. So, if one cannot handle the risk or "pain" of losing some moola into crypto, then gaining will be hard.

Yes, I totally agree, several exchange projects are great for investing. I do see great potential in token swap projects too. A good example with a promising future is the upcoming Mocktail finance. Using Binance smart chain is one way to gain trust and reduce fees.

The risk will always exist in any kind of investment, include in cryptocurrency.
If we already done some researches on the project and believe the project is good, then we should take a risk to buy the coin.
However, if you really want to invest, of course we have to be prepared to accept the risks,
what is certain is the risk is part of investing so it has become commonplace,
by doing an analysis before investing maybe it will minimize the risks

shogun47

View Profile
May 10, 2021, 03:18:46 PM

However, if you really want to invest, of course we have to be prepared to accept the risks,
what is certain is the risk is part of investing so it has become commonplace,
by doing an analysis before investing maybe it will minimize the risks

The advantage with exchange tokens is that they are at least backed by something so to say. The revenue they generate is directly correlated (or should more or less be) to the tokens market value. It is something you can count on as an investor while for other coins there is much more speculation involved. If you take BNB as an example the risk that it loses 50% of its value is very low.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
██████▀███▄▄████████████
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
ingiltere
Legendary

Activity: 2996
Merit: 1502

Rollbit.com Crypto Futures

View Profile
May 10, 2021, 03:43:37 PM

Gate Token is going crazy lately, we saw more than 8.5 dollar price for it. I remember it was under 1$ just a couple of months ago. Other exchange coins already made their move but Gate Token is still moving. I was expecting a move from GT but this move passed my expectations. I wish I never sell my GT, I still have over a thousand because I join startups with my Vip status. It looks like GT will be one of the most profitable exchange coins in the end.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Spanopohlo

Activity: 322

Aim High! Bow Low!

View Profile
May 10, 2021, 03:51:00 PM

Taking risk is part of the trading industry and trading, if you feel you want to risk it all now, do it so you'll never have regrets at the end. It's also common to Hold them coins for the better in the future. But, if you do some researching and analyzing these projects and campaigns, and knowing how great and powerful it will get in the future, then step right up and Bet that money of yours, it's all about taking the risk.

Benefactor

Activity: 1260
Merit: 504

View Profile
May 10, 2021, 04:06:39 PM

Contributing is about how acceptable you can manage the danger and accept any open door on the lookout. These trade tokens can possibly become very much like BNB obviously we generally expect the danger as crypto is unstable. Binance was the best and their other trade tokens additionally doing incredible yet its danger as you said as much on the off chance that you need to contribute, put away the cash which is totally alright to lose and stand by until it goes to moon.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
.cogwise.
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
.Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights.  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

Cornia

Activity: 1400
Merit: 110

View Profile
May 10, 2021, 04:07:03 PM

Exchange tokens are very profitable tokens. I bought some Banana tokens for $0.93. Banana token is a native token from Decentralized exchange ApeSwap finance. The current price of the Banana token is around $6 and it rose to a maximum of $11.62. So I believe that exchange tokens are very potential tokens which can change our future.
shogun47

View Profile
May 11, 2021, 10:42:40 AM

Exchange tokens are very profitable tokens. I bought some Banana tokens for $0.93. Banana token is a native token from Decentralized exchange ApeSwap finance. The current price of the Banana token is around $6 and it rose to a maximum of $11.62. So I believe that exchange tokens are very potential tokens which can change our future.

For now it seems to be a smart investment but the next trend will come anyway. At some point there is only so much market share for all the decentralized exchanges and centralized exchanges that are launched these days. Once the market is saturated developers and entrepreneurs will come up with the next trendy thing.

DeFi hasn't come to an end yet and we will see more innovative products, some of which we don't even know about yet. This is what makes crypto fun as there are new opportunities on a constant basis.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
██████▀███▄▄████████████
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
slashz9

Activity: 1554

View Profile
May 11, 2021, 01:12:49 PM

While the exchange has active value and volume I think it will be like Binance, Tko, Gate, Kucoin, and maybe other exchanges which will become expensive later. But not all token exchanges will be like that so you have to be wise in choosing a new project.
Taufik blackspade team

Activity: 431

View Profile
May 11, 2021, 02:43:39 PM

Token exchanges are safer to invest in than the new coins that are popping up in the market right now. The potential for growth for now is very good, but we still have to anticipate the risks that exist because there is no certainty in crypto, and the market can change at any time.
midaslordes

Activity: 504

View Profile
May 12, 2021, 11:30:50 AM

I think that it is really good to hodl for so long term some exchange token and we have seen the proof that it is really good for long term with BNB coin which started from less than a dollar and now it soar so high as much as 670$. Now, I am think to hodl some exchange token such as KCS, GT and TKO.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: