Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 02:26:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: If bitcoin price falls below $5k, will you sell?
Will sell
Will buy more
Will hodl and take to the grave

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin price fall to Zero? Possible or not?  (Read 964 times)
macson

Activity: 1008
Merit: 141

View Profile
April 14, 2021, 09:11:19 AM

There is another reason... If someone cracks the code and gets all the private keys then the value would go to zero. I know it sounds like an impossible idea, but it should be possible in the next 10 years with quantum computers.

Just imagine that scenario, someone sending all the coins to the same address on a single transaction, that would be a crazy end right?
The topic of quantum computers has been discussed a lot and i'm not sure it will ever break cryptography.  Until now, we all know that the cryptographic keys are still in the hands of Satoshi and possibly his/her group (predictions say Bitcoin will continue to be safe).  but i also do not know what will happen when quantum computers actually come into being.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kotajikikox

Activity: 2380
Merit: 207

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 14, 2021, 09:17:18 AM

I will Not give opinion regarding that Title question because that is redundant and had been answered thousand times before.

What i wanna give my answer in the Poll in which about the question of action.

I voted for Buying more and more as the price starts falling because all my Holding now are 1/2 of my original Holding as i have already sold at 50k level.

So the remaining funds in my Cash now are enough to buy 10 folds of my current holding.

Kayum10029

Activity: 1190
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 14, 2021, 11:48:28 AM

Bitcoin can only be destroyed when all the people of the world and the governments of all the countries collectively stop the bitcoin transaction at once.  Moreover, it is not possible for me to destroy Bitcoin for you alone.  Bitcoin does not depend on me and you alone, it depends on the people and governments of the whole world, the central bank.

galestorm

Activity: 448
Merit: 251

Futurov

View Profile
April 14, 2021, 12:24:44 PM

Here are some scenerios that can cause the price of btc to fall drastically. (In my opinion, it is highly unlikely and the possibility very slim).
(1) No way to trade bitcoin or exchange it for goods and services.
(2) All governments of the world placing a ban on bitcoin and bitcoin related activities making it highly illegal.
(3) The entire bitcoin network and nodes going offline making it impossible to even make underground transactions in bitcoin.
(4) Another crypto overtaking bitcoin and value and more people shifting investment to this new crypto.

source

This is pretty much all the reasons, if ever bitcoin's price drops to zero. Though it is impossible for it to happen. I just dont see another coin overtaking bitcoin nor for all the networks to suddenly go offline. If bitcoin's price fall to 5k, I'll still HODL. It always does that, then eventually rising up in a few years. However if it reaches 100 dollars, that's when i'll be worried. Maybe I'll panic and sell all my bitcoin so that I wouldnt have to waste any, just in case it reaches zero.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀████▀▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄▀▀▄▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▄    ▄▄████████████████████▄▄  ▀███▄                 ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▀███  ███▀▀                ▀▀███   ▀███▄             ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▄███  ███    ▄██████████▄    ███     ▀███▄         ▄███▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▀   ███    ██        ██    ███       ▀███▄     ▄███▀
███                        ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███               ▀███▄    ███    ▀██████████▀    ███         ▀███▄ ▄███▀
███                        ███▄▄                ▄▄███            ███             ███▄▄                ▄▄███  ███                 ▀███▄  ███▄▄                ▄▄███           ▀█████▀
███                         ▀▀████████████████████▀▀             ███              ▀▀████████████████████▀▀   ███                   ▀███▄ ▀▀████████████████████▀▀              ▀█▀

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    F U T U R O V . C O M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▀▄▀████▀▄▀
▀▄▄▀
▄▄████████████████████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████████████████████▄
▄████▀                              ▀████▄
█████      ▄██████████████████▄      █████
█████     ███▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███     █████
█████     ███   ▐▌      ▐▌   ███     █████
█████     ███▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███     █████
█████      ▀██████████████████▀      █████
▀████▄                              ▄████▀
▀██████████████████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀
Website
Telegram Group
Telegram Channel
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube
TikTok
Github
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
cydrix

Activity: 602
Merit: 129

View Profile
April 14, 2021, 12:29:20 PM

It isn't virtually possible all the money on bitcoin isn't manageable sometimes holders doesn't have access to their old private keys so the money they invested on bitcoin stays in there so it's just a speculation but not all users or investors doesn't actually remember or have their private keys or completely forgotten their old one so bitcoin can't hit zero
bosede1

Activity: 714
Merit: 16

View Profile
April 14, 2021, 12:50:03 PM

I don't see it anywhere been possible even if everybody is sold out of their coin and every government in the world ban the trade and possibly own their own coin I don't think it can fall back to zero. I stand with 99% not possible giving the 1% for doubt.

▀ ▄▀ ██ ▀ ▀████████████████     S E C O N D L I V E     ████████████████▀ ▀ ██ ▀▄ ▀
♦      CHOOSE LIFE      ♦     CHOOSE SPACE     ♦   CHOOSE FRIENDS   ♦
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
boyptc

Activity: 2996
Merit: 680

View Profile
April 14, 2021, 02:21:34 PM

The topic of quantum computers has been discussed a lot and i'm not sure it will ever break cryptography.  Until now, we all know that the cryptographic keys are still in the hands of Satoshi and possibly his/her group (predictions say Bitcoin will continue to be safe).  but i also do not know what will happen when quantum computers actually come into being.
We will never prove until they prove it.

Based on what we saw during the pandemic, show that bitcoin price will not fall to zero level in the market. Many countries never still recover from what covid-19 has caused for their economy. Many things collapsed during the pandemic that was giving bitcoin massive pumping in the market.
Bitcoin price just hit $60k few days ago that made people to concluded, that bitcoin price will reach $80k before the end of this month. Since fiat money is still loosing value in the exchange market, show that bitcoin price will continue increasing in the exchange market.
I thought that during this pandemic, this is also the time that bitcoin and the others in the market would really suffer. But in that guess, I tend to be wrong and surprised and thinking about zero, everyone who has known bitcoin for awhile shouldn't think about it.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
nak02

Activity: 512

View Profile
April 14, 2021, 02:39:05 PM

Absolutely not to drop in zero, bitcoin have already a price and that could change that to zero, but i can say that it would be replace someday. Bitcoin is still mystery to us and until it never find out the value is there and rising. And more to come to invest because of this pandemic more people putting their time in internet and find these cryptocurrencies.

▀   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▬▬▬███  Burst  █  Defi Money  ███▬▬▬   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▀
[      PRESALE     |  April 1st      ]     [     CROWDSALE    |  June 1st      ]
[     TWITTER           TELEGRAM       █│█     MEDIUM          GITHUB     ]
Alanaz

Activity: 980
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 14, 2021, 03:49:15 PM

I will definitely buy more if the price of bitcoin is drastic because I am sure bitcoin will shine again. That is, if bitcoin has decreased drastically but this possibility is very small if we look at it from now on, bitcoin is getting more and more soaring and I've read in one of the articles that there is a statement that says the fed's monetary policy continues to press interest rates to remain low until 2023.
indirectly this will make the price of bitcoin continue to rise for the next few years

██                      ►          ⦁               1xBit.com     │     S p o r t s b o o k   &   C a s i n o               ⦁          ◀                      ██
                  WELCOME BONUS UP TO 7 BTC!                  ♣
██  ██████████████          ■                   30+ ALTCOINS AVAILABLE                   ■          ██████████████  ██
tygeade
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058

View Profile
April 14, 2021, 04:37:39 PM

Here are some scenerios that can cause the price of btc to fall drastically. (In my opinion, it is highly unlikely and the possibility very slim).
(1) No way to trade bitcoin or exchange it for goods and services.
(2) All governments of the world placing a ban on bitcoin and bitcoin related activities making it highly illegal.
(3) The entire bitcoin network and nodes going offline making it impossible to even make underground transactions in bitcoin.
(4) Another crypto overtaking bitcoin and value and more people shifting investment to this new crypto.
All these things you have said here cannot make the price of bitcoin to drop to a zero, if there is anything that can cause bitcoin to drop to zero then it should be one thing , and that’s when everyone stops making use of bitcoin and also the devs decides to abandon and exchanges stop trading it, that’s the only thing I know that can possibly lead to bitcoin price or value dropping to a zero, but I don’t think such a thing is going to happen, I can’t even imagine it.

The only thing you’re going to be seeing is just this price fluctuation that will be happening all the time. And it is possible that some of the big investors/institutions will sell their assets at some point and cause the market to crash heavily, but still it won’t fall to zero and it stop people from using it.

wxxyrqa

Activity: 1330
Merit: 121

Growth & Marketing | IEO | Bounty | Strat

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2021, 05:36:22 PM

To date, there is not a very strong desire on the part of governments to regulate the issue of cryptocurrencies, but nevertheless, this process is happening little by little. Large companies are starting to invest in Bitcoin and use it not only as an investment asset, but also as a means of payment. The government will not be able to prevent this tendency. At the same time, one must take into account the fact that all goods that are banned from distribution and trade are valued much higher on the Black Market. Even if we theoretically assume the ban on Bitcoin, who will trade this asset on decentralized exchanges anyway, and its price will only grow at a tremendous pace.
Marvelman

Activity: 1008
Merit: 137

View Profile
April 14, 2021, 06:25:15 PM

-cut-

One day we are predicting the Bitcoin to rise to $100,000 or $400,000 and now we are talking about it falling to zero?

As CZ Binance once said, "As Long as I Have a Penny Left, It Won't Happen."  Wink

And the fact that the price of Bitcoin has been slowly rising in recent months goes to show that Bitcoin is not a bubble and is likely to be around for the long term.

ecnalubma

Activity: 1526
Merit: 420

View Profile
April 14, 2021, 06:40:19 PM

Thats a %0.0001 that Bitcoin might fall to zero, I mean the adoption this big it might be impossible unless there will be an organize government activity and simultaneously stop Bitcoin activity immediately but thats scifi dream. Were now in the stage where people are not afraid to use Bitcoin and people starting replace their doubts with believe.
Momoamzad

Activity: 1022

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2021, 07:44:06 PM

There is no possibility except government  activities regarding illegality. Many more people has a trillion doller investment on it so it is impossible that every holder is going to sell BTC and it's fall 0. It's quiet impossible.

Streets 2.0

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
April 14, 2021, 07:51:17 PM

Even in the darkest times, when everything collapsed a few years ago, the price did not fall below $ 1,000. And I'm pretty sure it won't go down. If you search the Internet, you can find thousands of opposing opinions - someone says that very soon everything will fall to the indicators of 2017 and backs it up with some kind of arguments, others talk about 100 thousand and even 300 thousand dollars by the end of this year ... Choose what you like best! ; D

Rexler

Activity: 616
Merit: 12

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2021, 08:05:45 PM

It's actually so impossible for bitcoin price to fall to zero because of its adoption and also got much hodlers, bitcoin can only fall deeply to a certain amount but can never fall to zero because there are many people who will always buy at every deep there see, hodlers of bitcoin believes in bitcoin and there can never be a mass dump on bitcoin, for instance check out the pandemic period last year, bitcoin fell too deep and later started rising even when the pandemic was still effective bitcoin rised higher and same last year hit a new Alth.

BITCOIN4X
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1150

View Profile
April 14, 2021, 08:24:29 PM

Currency failure have happened before and I can't convince those who use bitcoin to think that bitcoin will never fail in the future. But I'm pretty sure the innovation in bitcoin can help it continue to thrive and last and be used for longer than currently thought.

I think it's a bit strange to think that bitcoin will no longer be valuable in the future if we still have a lot of users and adopter. The short answer is probably no, but if something happen technically that will make all users sell their bitcoin, then it won't bring the price down to zero. Bitcoin will become a valuable crypto asset regardless of the price buyer and seller desire.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
dunfida
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1131

View Profile
April 14, 2021, 08:37:34 PM

Even in the darkest times, when everything collapsed a few years ago, the price did not fall below $ 1,000. And I'm pretty sure it won't go down. If you search the Internet, you can find thousands of opposing opinions - someone says that very soon everything will fall to the indicators of 2017 and backs it up with some kind of arguments, others talk about 100 thousand and even 300 thousand dollars by the end of this year ... Choose what you like best! ; D
With this speculative market then you can really expect with these kind of calls where you can really see different sentiments towards the market which is expected.
Lots of topics and discussions similar to this that you can see on where people do still believe that price can go dip down back to $0 without even realizing on how
far we had able to reach and whats the current recognition that bitcoin does have on this moment.This isnt something that you can easily say that it would
go back from scratch.Everything is possible though but doesnt mean that it is likely to happen.Support now is just too big for us to presume that it would fail.

ancafe

Activity: 1624
Merit: 693

View Profile
April 19, 2021, 07:11:32 AM

For now, no matter what survey you do, I think the price of bitcoin will still have a price now, even I think that the price will continue to grow. however, when the price drops, people will stock up on bitcoin again, hoping that the price will go up. thinking of the price being zero, I don't think it will happen even in the future.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
Ludmilla_rose1995

Activity: 1533
Merit: 157

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
April 19, 2021, 07:57:12 AM

an unreasonable voting. From $ 50k down to $ 5k? it will not happen, in my opinion, if bitcoin today drops to 30K, many will buy it, even large institutions and companies will also buy more, so the price will pump back up.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: