Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 06:15:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: If bitcoin price falls below $5k, will you sell?
Will sell
Will buy more
Will hodl and take to the grave

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin price fall to Zero? Possible or not?  (Read 964 times)
btc_angela

Activity: 2604
Merit: 542

View Profile
April 19, 2021, 10:32:27 AM

Currency failure have happened before and I can't convince those who use bitcoin to think that bitcoin will never fail in the future. But I'm pretty sure the innovation in bitcoin can help it continue to thrive and last and be used for longer than currently thought.

I'm not really sure what innovation in bitcoin that will help it to strive. 21 m supply is already etch in stone.

I think it's a bit strange to think that bitcoin will no longer be valuable in the future if we still have a lot of users and adopter. The short answer is probably no, but if something happen technically that will make all users sell their bitcoin, then it won't bring the price down to zero. Bitcoin will become a valuable crypto asset regardless of the price buyer and seller desire.

It will be more valuable in the future, again the design itself makes this one of the best assets  as the price will continue to climb because of its scarcity. So I doubt that it reach zero value in the future. Probably in the next 12 years we could have a hint how much value it will have or how people or government are going to treat bitcoin.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Hughes_Ryan

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 19, 2021, 03:37:53 PM

Here are some scenerios that can cause the price of btc to fall drastically. (In my opinion, it is highly unlikely and the possibility very slim).
(1) No way to trade bitcoin or exchange it for goods and services.
(2) All governments of the world placing a ban on bitcoin and bitcoin related activities making it highly illegal.
(3) The entire bitcoin network and nodes going offline making it impossible to even make underground transactions in bitcoin.
(4) Another crypto overtaking bitcoin and value and more people shifting investment to this new crypto.

source
Items [2] and [3] are practical sounding reasons, but [1] and [4] are completely meaningless.  Even when the organizers called for the referee to blow the whistle to the whole thing to stop bitcoin, it still cannot go beyond the limits of decentralization.  People are not slaves, when there is no more democratic freedom, it means the world is in darkness as well.  bitcoin will still be worth a specified amount.  it still fluctuates!
rhodelmabanal

Activity: 1044
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 20, 2021, 01:42:00 PM

Currency failure have happened before and I can't convince those who use bitcoin to think that bitcoin will never fail in the future. But I'm pretty sure the innovation in bitcoin can help it continue to thrive and last and be used for longer than currently thought.

I'm not really sure what innovation in bitcoin that will help it to strive. 21 m supply is already etch in stone.

I think it's a bit strange to think that bitcoin will no longer be valuable in the future if we still have a lot of users and adopter. The short answer is probably no, but if something happen technically that will make all users sell their bitcoin, then it won't bring the price down to zero. Bitcoin will become a valuable crypto asset regardless of the price buyer and seller desire.

It will be more valuable in the future, again the design itself makes this one of the best assets  as the price will continue to climb because of its scarcity. So I doubt that it reach zero value in the future. Probably in the next 12 years we could have a hint how much value it will have or how people or government are going to treat bitcoin.
I will agree that bitcoin will not fall into zero value if we are going to look at the price of the bitcoin today we can really see that falling into zero value is really imposible, the price of bitcoin today is really amazing it is maybe because many people already believe on it and buy it for good and I believe that the numbers of buyer will increase in the near future, so meaning bitcoin will not going to fall into zero value it is more posible to rise than to fall.

doomloop

Activity: 2282
Merit: 581

View Profile
April 20, 2021, 01:50:56 PM

an unreasonable voting. From $ 50k down to $ 5k? it will not happen, in my opinion, if bitcoin today drops to 30K, many will buy it, even large institutions and companies will also buy more, so the price will pump back up.
I believe same thing will happen even bitcoin prices slipping down just below $50k levels then how it will be possible for $30k as per you and anything below to that as per OP? I am saying this because lots of institutional funds are waiting for grab bitcoins at possible lower levels and they may get into FOMO at any time soon; hence expecting prices toward $80k to $110k levels is more sensible as of now.

decodx

Activity: 1428
Merit: 931

🇺🇦 Glory to Ukraine!

View Profile
April 20, 2021, 02:12:41 PM

an unreasonable voting. From $ 50k down to $ 5k? it will not happen, in my opinion, if bitcoin today drops to 30K, many will buy it, even large institutions and companies will also buy more, so the price will pump back up.
I believe same thing will happen even bitcoin prices slipping down just below $50k levels then how it will be possible for $30k as per you and anything below to that as per OP? I am saying this because lots of institutional funds are waiting for grab bitcoins at possible lower levels and they may get into FOMO at any time soon; hence expecting prices toward $80k to $110k levels is more sensible as of now.

I'd definitely like to fill the bags at $30k for a coin.  Grin

And now, seriously, I don't think anyone can count how many times a topic like this has been started in the past. Probably since the time when bitcoin was worth less than $10. They all had one thing in common: they never came true, but bitcoin kept growing.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
onecall123

Activity: 2058
Merit: 323

View Profile
April 20, 2021, 02:16:50 PM

Entirely baseless review, OP may trigger late 2018 history! Market is dipping right now, it could go down further but there lot of buying pressure will happens in the 53k~54k range. Sure bitcoin is good and secure investment. Anytime is good to buy BTC nowadays.

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀
Marvelman

Activity: 1008
Merit: 137

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 20, 2021, 03:44:30 PM

Entirely baseless review, OP may trigger late 2018 history! Market is dipping right now, it could go down further but there lot of buying pressure will happens in the 53k~54k range. Sure bitcoin is good and secure investment. Anytime is good to buy BTC nowadays.

Given the recent rally, I think investors are right to be cautious about the intermediate trend. I believe bitcoin might retest the $ 50k range before the new rally starts. At the moment, $ 50k is looking really good, with buyers eagerly awaiting in that price range.

milewilda
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1127

View Profile
April 20, 2021, 08:53:02 PM

People should at least have those kind of analysis before telling that bitcoin could go back to zero because if we do look at into those sentiments then its really impossible that
we would really be heading back into those points and they are just basically making themselves look a clown on telling that bitcoin could go to zero anytime there's some
percentage drop on a single day without even realizing  that these are just common movements and they do easily freak out in these times.
Same goes to those people who had been keep talking about Bitcoin would go to $1M/per coin which is totally absurd.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  

Jump to: