Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 06:07:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: vaccine campaigns ‘will be used for massive-scale depopulation: Former Pfizer VP  (Read 210 times)
eddie13 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 2262

BTC or BUST

View Profile
April 08, 2021, 06:16:58 PM
Merited by mindrust (5)

It’s ‘entirely possible’ vaccine campaigns ‘will be used for massive-scale depopulation’: Former Pfizer VP

PLEASE warn every person not to go near top up vaccines. There is absolutely no need to them...If someone wished to harm or kill a significant proportion of the world’s population over the next few years, the systems being put in place right now will enable it. It’s my considered view that it is entirely possible that this will be used for massive-scale depopulation', Dr Mike Yeadon told the American Frontline Doctors

Dr. Yeadon said: “I’m well aware of the global crimes against humanity being perpetrated against a large proportion of the world’s population.

“I feel great fear, but I’m not deterred from giving expert testimony to multiple groups of able lawyers like Rocco Galati in Canada and Reiner Fuellmich in Germany.

“I have absolutely no doubt that we are in the presence of evil (not a determination I’ve ever made before in a 40-year research career) and dangerous products.

“In the U.K., it’s abundantly clear that the authorities are bent on a course which will result in administering ‘vaccines’ to as many of the population as they can. This is madness, because even if these agents were legitimate, protection is needed only by those at notably elevated risk of death from the virus. In those people, there might even be an argument that the risks are worth bearing. And there definitely are risks which are what I call ‘mechanistic’: inbuilt in the way they work.

“But all the other people, those in good health and younger than 60 years, perhaps a little older, they don’t perish from the virus. In this large group, it’s wholly unethical to administer something novel and for which the potential for unwanted effects after a few months is completely uncharacterized.

“In no other era would it be wise to do what is stated as the intention.

“Since I know this with certainty, and I know those driving it know this too, we have to enquire: What is their motive?

“While I don’t know, I have strong theoretical answers, only one of which relates to money and that motive doesn’t work, because the same quantum can be arrived at by doubling the unit cost and giving the agent to half as many people. Dilemma solved. So it’s something else. Appreciating that, by entire population, it is also intended that minor children and eventually babies are to be included in the net, and that’s what I interpret to be an evil act.

“There is no medical rationale for it. Knowing as I do that the design of these ‘vaccines’ results, in the expression in the bodies of recipients, expression of the spike protein, which has adverse biological effects of its own which, in some people, are harmful (initiating blood coagulation and activating the immune ‘complement system’), I’m determined to point out that those not at risk from this virus should not be exposed to the risk of unwanted effects from these agents.”

https://www.lifesitenews.com/opinion/former-pfizer-vp-to-aflds-entirely-possible-this-will-be-used-for-massive-scale-depopulation

Former Pfizer VP: ‘Your government is lying to you in a way that could lead to your death.’

Look out the window, and think, “why is my government lying to me about something so fundamental?” Because, I think the answer is, they are going to kill you using this method. They’re going to kill you and your family.’

He addressed the “demonstrably false” propaganda from governments in response to COVID-19, including the “lie” of dangerous variants, the totalitarian potential for “vaccine passports,” and the strong possibility we are dealing with a “conspiracy” which could lead to something far beyond the carnage experienced in the wars and massacres of the 20th century

His main points included:

There is “no possibility” current variants of COVID-19 will escape immunity. It is “just a lie.”

Yet, governments around the world are repeating this lie, indicating that we are witnessing not just “convergent opportunism,” but a “conspiracy.” Meanwhile media outlets and Big Tech platforms are committed to the same propaganda and the censorship of the truth.

Pharmaceutical companies have already begun to develop unneeded “top-up” (“booster”) vaccines for the “variants.” The companies are planning to manufacture billions of vials, in addition to the current experimental COVID-19 “vaccine” campaign.

Regulatory agencies like the U.S. Food and Drug Administration and the European Medicines Agency, have announced that since these “top-up” vaccines will be so similar to the prior injections which were approved for emergency use authorization, drug companies will not be required to “perform any clinical safety studies.”

Thus, this virtually means that design and implementation of repeated and coerced mRNA vaccines “go from the computer screen of a pharmaceutical company into the arms of hundreds of millions of people, [injecting] some superfluous genetic sequence for which there is absolutely no need or justification.”

Why are they doing this? Since no benign reason is apparent, the use of vaccine passports along with a “banking reset” could issue in a totalitarianism unlike the world has ever seen. Recalling the evil of Stalin, Mao, and Hitler, “mass depopulation” remains a logical outcome.

The fact that this at least could be true means everyone must “fight like crazy to make sure that system never forms.”

“And if you wanted to introduce a characteristic which could be harmful and could even be lethal, and you can even tune it to say ‘let’s put it in some gene that will cause liver injury over a nine-month period,’ or, cause your kidneys to fail but not until you encounter this kind of organism [that would be quite possible]. Biotechnology provides you with limitless ways, frankly, to injure or kill billions of people.

“And since I can’t think of a benign explanation for any of the steps: variants, top-up vaccines, no regulatory studies… it’s not only that I cannot think of a benign explanation, the steps described, and the scenario described, and the necessary sort of resolution to this false problem is going to allow what I just described: unknown, and unnecessary gene sequences injected into the arms of potentially billions of people for no reason.

“I’m very worried … that pathway will be used for mass depopulation, because I can’t think of any benign explanation.”

“The most different variant is only 0.3% different from the original sequence as emailed out of Wuhan in … January 2020. 0.3% [is] the one [variant] that is the most different on the planet so far. And now another way of saying it is, ‘all of the variants are not less than 99.7% identical to each other.’

“Now, you might be thinking, ‘hmm, .3%, is that enough [to escape immunity and become more dangerous]?’ The answer is no.

And, so, the idea that 0.3% could even have a chance of getting around immunity is just a lie. It’s not [even] like an opinion difference.

“I don’t think 3% would be enough. That’s 10 times more variation than has occurred in 16 months [with this virus]. I don’t even think 30% difference would be enough. So, I’m saying that 100 times more variation than has actually happened, would still leave me putting a big bet on the human immune system not being fooled that these are new pathogens.

“I’ve chatted this over with several professors of immunology and they agreed with me, it’s like, ‘why are you asking me this?’

https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/exclusive-former-pfizer-vp-your-government-is-lying-to-you-in-a-way-that-could-lead-to-your-death

I wasn’t going to get the jab anyway but this is quite a read..

Chancellor on Brink of Second Bailout for Banks

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1372

View Profile
April 08, 2021, 06:27:12 PM

There are talks by professionals in medicine here and there, that show that the vaccine will produce sterility in those receiving it. The ability to have fun with the sex act will still be there. But the ability to get pregnant will be gone.

But we won't have it proven to us until the next baby-boom doesn't happen.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
franky1
Legendary

Activity: 4214
Merit: 4463

View Profile
April 08, 2021, 07:43:29 PM
Last edit: April 08, 2021, 08:21:21 PM by franky1
Merited by Cnut237 (1)

was wondering why the link had 'aflds' .... oh look its the antivax 'frontline' doctors that have not personally been virologists or immunologist working on covid..

oh look dr yeadon doesnt want to prevent people getting covid he wants to sell inhalers and pills as a 'treatment than may reduce symptoms'

has his treatments even been used or tested on covid......... nope. only asthma
and how weird it is that he wants to stop something that has gone through 9 months of testing on the exact thing it is found to help prevent.. just so he can sell his untested treatment that 'might' help in his opinion but not tested

you really got to laugh at the hypocrisy of the COVID-unexpereinced 'frontline doctors'
its like they dont want to prevent gunshots because they instead want to sell sutures and scalpels
its like they dont want to prevent car accidents they instead want to sell surgical tools and prosthetics

so if you want to cry about 'pharma profit' ask yourself the $3 per dose vaccine vs whatever product the antivax doctors promote
$6 per year vs ?? per year..
look at badeckers footnote listing multiple things. add up their yearly costs and see which side is profiting

oh and if you want to cry about safety standards. vaccines are atleast 1500x safer than getting covid

I DO NOT TRADE OR ACT AS ESCROW ON THIS FORUM EVER.
Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
April 08, 2021, 08:05:19 PM

^^^ Keep up the good trolling. You might make it to greedy-leader levels if you talk against the truth enough.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
franky1
Legendary

View Profile
April 08, 2021, 09:05:35 PM
Last edit: April 08, 2021, 09:49:12 PM by franky1

^^^ Keep up the good trolling. You might make it to greedy-leader levels if you talk against the truth enough.

are you denying that yeadon is part of the "frontline"TM antivax group
are you denying that yeadon worked on treatment products related to asthma and not viruses

ido not work for anyone. thats the beauty of bitcoin. im a early adopter of 2012 and been living happily without the need to seek out funds from others
im self sustained and independently wealthy(you jealous?)

your footer shows you advertise pharma products. so its you twisting things regarding your thoughts about pharma and trolling by having a flip flop hypocritical mantra

Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
April 08, 2021, 09:14:45 PM

are you denying that yeadon is part of the "frontline"TM antivax group
are you denying that yeadon worked on treatment products related to asthma and not viruses

That's classified info, released on a need-to-know basis. And you don't need to know.

However, you know that you twist the points to use them to troll for Big Pharma and the medical. Have you made it into Management yet? Will they let you stop trolling for them once you make it there?

Cool

Natsuu

Activity: 1120
Merit: 158

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 10, 2021, 06:23:08 PM

I will be sad if the great Depopulation don't happen, as many believers in here believed that. I can't wait to see the earth depopulized from "VACCINES" made by humans of course.

I don't think that the "FORMER" Vp has any reason to destroy the reputation of his old company.

Cnut237
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277

View Profile
April 11, 2021, 09:55:41 AM
Merited by nutildah (1)

Mike Yeadon is perhaps not the most reliable source of information. Not sure with this anti-vaxxer stuff if he's incompetent or just out for revenge against his former employers.

As an example of his "educated and informed" opinion, let's look at what he said on 04 Nov 2020, arguing against the need for a second lockdown in the UK:

"I am certain the pandemic is over and was over before the end of June."
Quote taken straight from one of the nut-job conspiracy sites: https://lockdownsceptics.org/2020/11/04/latest-news-183/

The problem with these sites that spew out all sorts of unsubstantiated nonsense is that their previous wild predictions are never checked. There's always some new outrageous and ridiculous claim which takes the headlines and conveniently buries all the previous nonsense that reality has proven to be incorrect.

But in this instance, let's take a moment to compare Yeadon's claim against actual case numbers, below:

franky1
Legendary

View Profile
April 12, 2021, 10:46:44 AM
Last edit: April 12, 2021, 11:15:09 AM by franky1

yet out of 500k uk severe covid sufferers needing hospital care
44k did not get any.
380k of that got hospital care survived because of it
86k died even with care

yep the 44k(3rd of all deaths) frail deemed as unlikely to survive anyway were left to just expire. if these conspiracy sites had any morals they would be fighting battles about the medical system neglecting 8.8% of severe covid people by not offering everyone a chance to survive.

also
if a 10c mask can reduce the risk of later hospitalisation. a moral person would be happy about it

but nah. the conspiracy sites want to pretend they are against the medical system and pharma. whilst the conspiracy cultists actually offer their own pharma supplied sub-par treatments and claiming the sub-par treatments are the immortal herbal remedy everyone should buy. at more then 10c a day

eddie13 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 2262

BTC or BUST

View Profile
April 12, 2021, 11:56:36 AM
Merited by OgNasty (1)

The loss of freedoms and Orwellian control is much scarier than the virus..

Chancellor on Brink of Second Bailout for Banks
Dusang1998

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 16, 2021, 03:13:01 PM

I will be sad if the great Depopulation don't happen, as many believers in here believed that. I can't wait to see the earth depopulized from "VACCINES" made by humans of course.

I don't think that the "FORMER" Vp has any reason to destroy the reputation of his old company.

we will see in 10 years the results of vaccines.  Cry
Natsuu

Activity: 1120
Merit: 158

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 16, 2021, 03:23:54 PM

we will see in 10 years the results of vaccines.  Cry

Why ten years when it is injected directly in the bloodstream. A day or 2 is long enough if you think about it.

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
April 16, 2021, 04:47:45 PM

You are kinda sad, since you don't realize that the great depopulation has been with us since the beginning of time.

Cool

Poker Player
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 2015

View Profile
April 16, 2021, 07:11:03 PM

we will see in 10 years the results of vaccines.  Cry

Why ten years when it is injected directly in the bloodstream. A day or 2 is long enough if you think about it.

If something is injected into your blood that has detrimental effects on your organism, it does not have to manifest itself in just two days, it is not a matter of thinking alone.

In this article: Long-term Side Effects of COVID-19 Vaccine? What We Know. you can find descriptions of negative side effects of all types of vaccines that appear up to two months later. I heard an expert on television say that they could appear in up to six months. That's why I think the more time has passed since mass vaccination began, the more we can trust the vaccines. But let's not exaggerate either.

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 MΞTAWIN  THE FIRST WEB3 CASINO   
.. PLAY NOW ..
Similificator

Activity: 882
Merit: 403

View Profile
April 16, 2021, 08:07:59 PM

Such a sensitive topic to talk about but needs to be. This is actually scary specially for people like me who are not familiar with most of the things related to medicine let alone these vaccines. If this is true then we still cannot do nothing since we really do need the vaccines for protecting ourselves and our families along with friends and other people we know. I just hope that this is just one of those can nspiracy theories that remain conspiracy theories forever. Because if not, a lot of people will be disheartened.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
April 16, 2021, 11:48:35 PM

It's like a war, and your ignorance keeps you from putting on armor. The medical is the enemy - especially the vaccine makers - and they are shooting you down, and taking away your money-property, by getting it from government, who got it from your taxes.

Cool

virasog
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1159

View Profile
April 17, 2021, 12:07:43 AM

There are talks by professionals in medicine here and there, that show that the vaccine will produce sterility in those receiving it. The ability to have fun with the sex act will still be there. But the ability to get pregnant will be gone.

But we won't have it proven to us until the next baby-boom doesn't happen.

Cool

So in general covid-19 was invented to reduce the world population. Those who left alive are forced to take the vaccine which may kill you and they will have the excuse that it was only the side effect of the newly developed vaccine. Finally those brave who survive from both covid19 and vaccine, won't be able to produce babies. So all this is done to control the world population.

The big question now, who is the beneficiary of all this ?  Who will get most benefit if the world population is reduced ?

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Poker Player
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 2015

View Profile
April 17, 2021, 06:05:31 AM

By the way @cnut237, you always put that graph but there are things that the chart does not explain.

First of all, some of us believe that COVID cases have been being overdiagnosed, although I know you don't agree with that. But what that graph doesn't explain is why there were almost no cases in the summer, and then there is a huge spike in January. It has all the appearance of a flu-like graph. If the graph went further back, it would look similar, having the 2020 peak in March/April and then dropping.

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 MΞTAWIN  THE FIRST WEB3 CASINO   
.. PLAY NOW ..
semobo

Activity: 1498
Merit: 146

View Profile
April 17, 2021, 06:09:42 AM

"Stay away from vaccine", one of a doctor told to me. I am not taking any vaccine now and I am never going to take it as well.

Vaccines are ineffective but can lead to mild to severe side effects which include cardiac arrest so anyone having such kind of chronic disease related to heart should avoid vaccine in my opinion.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
April 17, 2021, 04:21:43 PM

"Stay away from vaccine", one of a doctor told to me. I am not taking any vaccine now and I am never going to take it as well.

Vaccines are ineffective but can lead to mild to severe side effects which include cardiac arrest so anyone having such kind of chronic disease related to heart should avoid vaccine in my opinion.

We're all kinda SOL. Here's why.

- We have chemtrails, the seeding of the air by jets to cause rain.
- We have government promoting the vaccines as hard as they can.
- We have governmental big funding of vaccine makers.

Put these together, and the thing we'll get is an aerosol-like vaccine, that will be blasted from planes in the form of chemtrail stuff. Since we must breathe to live, we'll get the vax, like it or not.

Cool

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: