Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 09:45:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: VBK - is it something worth to think about to mine ?  (Read 98 times)
StonieMalony (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 08, 2021, 07:56:08 PM

Hi,

is VBK something worthwhile ? what would be the best miner for that ? best way to do it ? I have radeon 6900xt

Thank you for hints and tips Smiley
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
StonieMalony (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 08, 2021, 08:14:53 PM

what miners can handle vProgPoW ?
Stanlo

Activity: 952
Merit: 110

View Profile
April 09, 2021, 06:15:08 AM

Here are lists of miners that can mine Veriblock (vprogpow)

Trex Miner- nvidia graphics cards, available on windows OS
TT Miner - nvidia graphics card and only available for msOS
WildRig-Muilti - AMD and NVIDIA graphics cards, available on windows OS
Bitbtc8

Activity: 1148
Merit: 116

View Profile
April 09, 2021, 06:48:19 AM

I think I'm going to look into this VprogPow because it's presently more profitable to mine than ethereum as per what minerstat calculator is showing me , with gtx1660s you will earn 3.08$ per gpu whereas you will earn 2.5$ on ETH right now with a gtx1660s, I might end up switching to this coin very soon to maximize my ROI

►           ►     enVoy            Sustainably Green Trust in Trade          ◄           ◄
►           ██  WHITEPAPER       ██  TWO PAGER       ██  TOKEN DECK           ◄
[vFacebook               [vTwitter               [vTelegram               [vMedium               [vLinkedin               [vReddit
FloridaKid

Activity: 375
Merit: 15

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
April 09, 2021, 12:31:20 PM

I think I'm going to look into this VprogPow because it's presently more profitable to mine than ethereum as per what minerstat calculator is showing me , with gtx1660s you will earn 3.08$ per gpu whereas you will earn 2.5$ on ETH right now with a gtx1660s, I might end up switching to this coin very soon to maximize my ROI
I doubt if this will stay the same after 24hours, to me ETH is still the most profitable, any other altcoins that comes around always stays for short time and lose position again to ETH profitability, maybe wait for 24hrs and recheck that minerstat calculator of yours and see if VBK is still the most profitable

miner29

Activity: 1264
Merit: 138

View Profile
April 09, 2021, 01:02:35 PM

Only $33k worldwide 24hr volume.  Thsts not much.

So low liquidity coin with single market.  Good market but not much depth.  Maybe it will improve. 
MCcryptonia

Activity: 155
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 09, 2021, 07:04:33 PM

Keep mining ETH because VBK been profitable to mine only lasts for few hours don't always trust mining calculators that put less popular altcoins on the list, ETH always win sooner or later,  ETH is more stable and reliable if VBK interest you so much better mine ETH and buy VBK then but mind you the coin has low volume, hope you aren't planning on holding for long

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: