Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 06:49:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: URGENT - Looking for a partner specialized in DevOps and System Administration  (Read 66 times)
escrowmycoins (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 81
Merit: 1

Trusted and reliable escrow service for your trade

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2021, 10:42:34 PM

Hello BitcoinTalk community!

Currently looking for a partner specialized in DevOps and System administration, basically responsible for deploying a Django application.
Please send us your offers and requests through:
Email: escrowmycoins@gmail.com
Telegram: @escrowmycoins
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 3057

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2021, 11:52:32 PM

Definitely looking for co-founders to get the platform to launch.
The escrow works without any registration, all security measures have been implemented and working on improving the platform.
Facing some problems deploying it, and with the company formation since i unfortunately cannot do everything myself.

Are one of the problems you are facing how to determine who sent what if they all send to the same address?

Indeed, i got most that covered, i am just in need for a partner(s) (not financially) to take on the development (DevOps and server administration).
For the company, i am thinking of incorporating it in Malta, but will review my choices.

So the dev is done and the servers are working.   If you don't need $, what do you need help with?

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
escrowmycoins (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 81
Merit: 1

Trusted and reliable escrow service for your trade

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2021, 08:21:15 PM

Definitely looking for co-founders to get the platform to launch.
The escrow works without any registration, all security measures have been implemented and working on improving the platform.
Facing some problems deploying it, and with the company formation since i unfortunately cannot do everything myself.

Are one of the problems you are facing how to determine who sent what if they all send to the same address?

Indeed, i got most that covered, i am just in need for a partner(s) (not financially) to take on the development (DevOps and server administration).
For the company, i am thinking of incorporating it in Malta, but will review my choices.

So the dev is done and the servers are working.   If you don't need $, what do you need help with?

Well, i am using different addresses and checked both the amount and the confirmation on each address, any basic developer can do that.
I need help when it comes to deploying the website, since it is not yet deployed. So i basically need someone who is experienced with DevOps and system administration.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: