Bitcoin Forum
June 01, 2024, 11:08:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: New kid in the town move aside big boys.  (Read 43 times)
gman24 (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 09, 2021, 10:50:08 PM

With 1000s of different altcoins jumping up on the left and right you don't even know which one to choose which is going to rug pull and which is going to grow. Which have a vision and which do not. Let me tell you guys most of them are there for quick cash but some coins got vision behind. I have found one of these coins to be orfano (orfano.io). This coin has a vision behind it. By  using funds collected from a percentage of transactions (the tokenomics) funds are being collected and donated to orphans all around the world. In just the few days the coin has been released, over $250k has been raised and this number is constantly rising. If you don't believe me come and have a look and see the community backing this coin. People who have seen the good this coin has done and believe in it.
Yes, many people are going to come and call us a scam or just call us another shitcoin. But at what we've achieved in such little time, before you judge us, do your own research and learn about Orfano.

TG https://t.me/OrfanoToken

This is not financial advice please do your own research.         
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: