Bitcoin Forum
July 07, 2024, 08:18:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: How many alt-coins should I invest 100k in?
1 (100k into 1 alt-coin) - 0 (0%)
3 (33k into 3 alt-coins) - 1 (12.5%)
5 (20k into 5 alt-coins) - 1 (12.5%)
10 (10k into 10 alt-coins) - 3 (37.5%)
100 (1k into 100 alt-coins) - 3 (37.5%)
Total Voters: 8

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Starting investing on April 10, 2021: too late find a 10x in 2021?  (Read 266 times)
Viscore

Activity: 3094
Merit: 651

View Profile
April 11, 2021, 01:35:29 PM

From that kind of enthusiasm, I feel the huge trust you put into crypto thinking that you are sure that you can make it and achieve your goal. And talking about x10, sadly saying that you are late, but not too late, maybe you can find projects that worth for your trust, I don't suggest any because it was you to decide then.

Only I can tell you that just be careful and good luck. Your faith is so strong, I know you can do it but just be sure that you are already ready for any losses that will happen to you. $100,000 is really big, and in myself, I can't afford it all to invest only in crypto.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
tvplus006
Legendary

Activity: 2352
Merit: 1741

To the moon

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2021, 01:42:42 PM

Hi, I have a high risk profile.   I think I can invest 100,000 US dollars over the next month. This is 75% of my savings, from my entire life.  It's a one-shot deal.   I accept that I could lose all my money and have no savings.  I am early middle-age.

Every day, dozens of new coins appear on the market, and each of them can bring a big profit in the bull market. With the budget you have, you will have the option to participate in the pre-sale. But it would be very risky to invest all the money in one project. Therefore, the best solution would be to invest in 20-30 different projects.

SaiyanSS3

Activity: 170
Merit: 4

View Profile
April 11, 2021, 02:00:56 PM

>>When did you buy?
Your reply tell me one thing, you are very loss aversion, that’s not your fault who love to watch their net worth goes down in value? I’d tell you when I first bought it, it goes down 50% instantly yeah fomo hurt badly, but it didn’t kill, you buy a phone knowing the next day your new bought phone would be worth 50% less on used market but why you didn’t feel bad with that? I don’t care I just buy without doubt, worrying about too late and I wouldn’t even buying any.
RussianEnglishTranslation

Activity: 840
Merit: 6

View Profile
April 11, 2021, 03:37:50 PM

Hi, I have a high risk profile.   I think I can invest 100,000 US dollars over the next month. This is 75% of my savings, from my entire life.  It's a one-shot deal.   I accept that I could lose all my money and have no savings.  I am early middle-age.

I'd like a 10x return at least.   I do not believe I am an idiot, nor do I believe anyone can always pick winners.
20x would be even more awesome.
I am interested in about a year time horizon starting the clock from April 10,  2021.  

1. How would you invest my 100,000 and over what time horizon?  I'm thinking for alt-coins you have to get in near the ICO or within the first month to realize a 10x.  
2. How many alt-coins would you suggest I focus on?  For example, 10,000 each on 10 alt-coins?  or 5000 each on 20 alt-coins?  Or 1000 each on 100 alt-coins?  
3. Names of specific alt-coins where it's not too late to realize 10x gains if you are new to the market in April 2021?  I see some YouTube videos and charts, and it seems I am 3-4 months late to the game.  Had I just invested in January 2021 in those projects that I like, I would easily have had a 3-5x already.
4. Stepping back, am I too late already to the alt-coin market?  Should I just do  bitcoin which I view as low-risk?

thank you!

It really depends on your risk level and the timing of the market. Right now I wouldn't advise people to invest in large caps because they already increased in value significantly. I am buying UTNP, 0xMR, and YETI DeFi index token.
cmg777

Activity: 478
Merit: 66

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2021, 06:24:38 PM

>>When did you buy?
Your reply tell me one thing, you are very loss aversion, that’s not your fault who love to watch their net worth goes down in value? I’d tell you when I first bought it, it goes down 50% instantly yeah fomo hurt badly, but it didn’t kill, you buy a phone knowing the next day your new bought phone would be worth 50% less on used market but why you didn’t feel bad with that? I don’t care I just buy without doubt, worrying about too late and I wouldn’t even buying any.

Yeah I am pretty loss aversive but I usually hodl out until I dig up enough news on something or something abrupt happens that makes me change course with my crypto assets. Anymore I'm bullish on the top 10 assets. The others I might jump in on again but they really fluctuate so as this thread author is asking it is hard to know when to get in. I take it you bought at 10-20K? No worries as BTC will go to 1 Million in the next few years according to Plan B.

forexandcryptoauditor
Copper Member

Activity: 1190
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2021, 07:45:47 PM

Since you are already aware about the high risk involved in crypto, i would suggest you should divesify your investment. I have alreay voted last option.
I would suggest not only diversification in altcoins but also in time of investment.
Dont invest in one shot. Since market is at its pick this moment, it can go upwards or downwards. Soon there will be correction. I would recommend you invest now 50 or less percent of your investment and remaining when market will be in deep correction.
Regarding the investment projects, you must have got top 10 or 20 coins suggestions so I will not repeat it.
Just want to inform you about MultiVAC project. Its a high potential project at the moment and on the edge of releasing its mainnet. You can keep an eye on it.

SaiyanSS3

Activity: 170
Merit: 4

View Profile
April 11, 2021, 08:21:45 PM

>>https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5329642.msg56760869#msg56760869
>I take it you bought at 10-20K?
Price doesn’t really matter, I’m buying very often, once I have excess cash I would buy more, stack the sats, I can loss 50% buying at 10k and the price dump to 5k next week, 20k and dump to 10k next, I would always buy at peak and get dump, this is what market always doing, you have 1000 traders who are outsmarting you a single trader, you want to be the smartest of all traders, good luck on being so very smart in a pump and dump, in the end I get dump now I get pump, it’s the lesson.
cmg777

Activity: 478
Merit: 66

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2021, 12:08:42 PM

>>https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5329642.msg56760869#msg56760869
>I take it you bought at 10-20K?
Price doesn’t really matter, I’m buying very often, once I have excess cash I would buy more, stack the sats, I can loss 50% buying at 10k and the price dump to 5k next week, 20k and dump to 10k next, I would always buy at peak and get dump, this is what market always doing, you have 1000 traders who are outsmarting you a single trader, you want to be the smartest of all traders, good luck on being so very smart in a pump and dump, in the end I get dump now I get pump, it’s the lesson.

True. Are you buying now that price has dipped? I'm thinking about dipping back in at 20K or 30K myself but then the markets probably will pump back to the mid-50Ks back to 60K then 70K from this dump back to the lower 40K and above before that is even a choice Cheesy. This bull market is nuts definitely bigger than 2017 due to the new players in it. My advise to the forum post author is now is the time to buy as the market will eventually recover to their ATHs and right now everything has dipped. However, if this is the end of the bull market then prices may dip more.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: